[Suggestion] Manager's agents

krajcik38

Hi, 

I think it might be a good idea to extend the role of agents to include managers. That would be beneficial in certain areas:

• Way to 'spend' manager wages
  • Added realism
  • New, more interesting ways to get poached. 
  • New interactions

As in real life the agents have certain relationships with clubs after dealing with them in the transfer market. Sharing an agent with some star players might open some doors more. A manager could ask his agent to find him a new club making the process less straight forward than it is now: staff > job center > apply. 

Interactions with agent might be opening new possibilities. You could bring a player that you share an agent with more easily to your club by asking your agent. You could fire an agent, look for your own 'Mino' agent...

Your agent might inform you on vacancies. E.g. if you're in Czech league doing an amazing job domestically and in Europe, there might be free spot in the Prem. Normally you would get like 10-20% chance of an interview. But your agent might say "Hey I know few people in that club, we have a pretty good chance to get in. Do you want me to negotiate?" Y/N. Something along these lines. 

Might be nice.

Cheers
Patrik