Raphina as left wingback

Can't see why not he fits the profile the only issues are you'd have to retrain him for familiarity and he'd likely make a fuss about being played out of position.

Other issues are he'd cost a fair chunk of cash, he'd likely be influential in your team which could cause wider issues should he make a fuss about being played out of position, his consistency would have to

be looked at, adaptability may be an issue... his attributes aren't the issue here, it's likely everything else.

Also I don't like "Argues with officials" putting him in a defensive position may cause disciplinary issues.

Yes. I played as Leeds earlier in the FM22 cycle and won the Premier League in my first season with Raphinha as a wingback in a 3-5-2. He was brilliant & very consistent in my save.

Obviously your specific tactical set up will have an impact on how well he or anyone else plays in that role.

I actually played him there for 1 1/2 season, did very well (also had a couple 30+ goal seasons at Striker, what versatility)

In general i tend to retrain players to FB/WB quite often, both from Youth Intakes and others.

• 3 months later...
On 08/02/2022 at 21:54, Jack Sarahs said:

Yes. I played as Leeds earlier in the FM22 cycle and won the Premier League in my first season with Raphinha as a wingback in a 3-5-2. He was brilliant & very consistent in my save.

Obviously your specific tactical set up will have an impact on how well he or anyone else plays in that role.

Yup, he works fine as left back

image.thumb.png.0e41a9d64821d29cc5959574677d4a4e.png