Not getting analyst report before games

Basically what the title says. I'd post under bugs but I'm pretty sure it's me missing something here. I've done the following:

• Under Staff - Responsibilities - Scouting I've tried both the head performance analyst and other analysts to provide opposition analysis reports.
  • In Scouting - Assignments - Assignments there is a performance analyst tasked with 'Analysing next opposition'.
  • I've tried to create a new assignment and tried different analysts but still not getting any reports.

I'm pretty sure these used to work before I changed my analysts team. What is it that I haven't done for this to work?

I don't have Preview sessions but still get the analyst report so I think that wouldnt affect it?  

In the Scouting -> Assignments page are you sure the analysts current assignment to analyse next opponent?

Also in the data hub next the next opponent analysis appear?

Yeah I do have match preview sessions but I agree, I don't think it's necessary to have them to get the reports.

I do have it as 'current' assignment indeed, attached a couple screenshots too. Let me know if I should post under bugs (or feel free to move it as well).

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 12.54.46.png

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 12.54.58.png

54 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

The Analyst report is delivered to your inbox, not in assignment panel. Since it's going to your inbox, it's going to analyze the next opp. that's why you see "0".

I'm not 100% sure, but when it worked earlier on (in the same save), the analyst had watched some games and I was getting these in my inbox.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump on this one.

Changed team and still have the same problem, not getting these in the inbox. However, I can see some analyst reports during prematch so I figured it might be a setting I accidentally changed? Looked for it in scouting but cannot find it. Is there a setting somewhere where you can tick getting analyst team reports in your inbox?

10 hours ago, kokafalasi said:

Bump on this one.

Changed team and still have the same problem, not getting these in the inbox. However, I can see some analyst reports during prematch so I figured it might be a setting I accidentally changed? Looked for it in scouting but cannot find it. Is there a setting somewhere where you can tick getting analyst team reports in your inbox?

You don't get that message before and after the next game?

1.png.e363f352f573bee82ae834a5af8f00a3.png

19 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Are you talking about the scout report?

Yeah I loaded another save where I don't have the issue to make sure. That's the one! And I'm stupid because all this time I thought this one is created by the analysts but it's the scouting report that the scout creates on an ongoing basis I was referring to. Fixed now and working fine, I apologise to everyone who wasted their time on this thread!

• 1 month later...
Em 23/02/2022 em 07:31, fc.cadoni disse:

You don't get that message before and after the next game?

1.png.e363f352f573bee82ae834a5af8f00a3.png

Hey, sorry for necroposting but I figured I could use this discussion, sorry if it's not allowed. That's not what OP was looking for but THAT'S WHAT I'M NOT GETTING, I can't for the love of God find this report or a way to assign this. I only get to create opposition reports with these other analytics, that thing in the picture is EXACTLY what I for the love of God can't find in game anymore (even tho it was once possible for other saves)

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/04/2022 at 15:33, worstgafferever said:

Hey, sorry for necroposting but I figured I could use this discussion, sorry if it's not allowed. That's not what OP was looking for but THAT'S WHAT I'M NOT GETTING, I can't for the love of God find this report or a way to assign this. I only get to create opposition reports with these other analytics, that thing in the picture is EXACTLY what I for the love of God can't find in game anymore (even tho it was once possible for other saves)

I’m the same. Mine have stopped since I changed a bunch of staff.

Did you find a fix, please?

39 minutes ago, Prepper_Jack said:

I haven't figured out how to fix them not sending reports, but you can always view that sort of thing under Data Hub->Next Opponent.

Thanks Prepper. You are right, that’s defo a workaround. It was nice to get them in my inbox just so I wouldn’t forget - but I’m sure I can change my habits