Allow to get specific teams and more for domestic cups in Basic Rules

Dacar2p

In previous fm, there were some options in the edition of domestic cups with basic rules.

Captura.PNG.a55348ab339c4d495699f71b082c920f.PNG

In fm22 is not possible to have regional cups or personaliced cups because there is only two options left. Get Teams from Division and Get Random Teams from Division.

I think that the previous fm were better in this case. Now is impossible to create a regional cup with basic rules.

In my opinion, the next pre game editor of fm23 will be better if the basic rules allow to do all that was possible in the previous editions. This simplification of the editor is not good and other people have noticed it too. In the bug tracker there is a post asking for having the options that were in the previous fm like fm20 and fm15.

Vamos, que las opciones para añadir equipos a las copas domésticas vuelvan a ser las que estaban antes y que nunca debieron de quitarse. Si alguien quiere hacer una copa con los ganadores de ciertas competiciones no puede, tiene que convertirlo a las reglas avanzadas, lo que hace más difícil la edición. Lo mismo pasa con las copas regionales. Además, si se tiene que pasar de las reglas avanzadas a las básicas por cualquier motivo, se pierden todos los cambios que solo se puedan dar en las reglas avanzadas. Entonces si metiste equipos específicos al pasar a reglas básicas perdiste todo el trabajo hecho.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this is really frustrating - I wish there was an easy way to pick specific teams for cups. I did a workaround by creating extinct secondary divisions  and putting the teams in the cups in those divisions, but it would be nice if the workaround wasn't so complex. 

I came to the forum to find out this exact thing.

I like to create a South Yorkshire Cup, so I add all the teams from South Yorkshire using the Specific Team option, and it has been removed this year. Why on earth would they do that?!

• 11 months later...

Bumping this - the secondary division is a useful workaround to allocate teams for county cups but some English clubs enter more than one county cup (those around London for example might enter the Middlesex FA competitions as well as London FA ones) - could we get a 3rd or 4th division slot as well?

• 6 months later...