The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone please change the title of the MMONGs thread to read 'The First Ever Football Manager Massively Multiplayer Online Network Game Story' otherwise it doesn't make sense.

And on the first post, first paragraph to read 'Welcome to the first ever attempt at a massive multiplayer game story on Football Manager'

My brain said it had typed that but clearly my fingers weren't listening. Thanks.

story

Hi yes its me again cocking up a post. could a mod please sort the coding for table on the my story The Old Lady Strikes Back Posted 26 September 2007 21:41, plus could you make it say Faroe Islands not Raroe Islands please. thanks in advance

Nîmes Olympique - preseason

HD's post mildly contradicted mine; we've agreed for continuity to alter my post, both in regards to the first match. Please alter

We'd been a boring, defense-minded club last year, and that was the first area to address, so the big name signing was

to:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">We'd lacked a true scoring threat last year, our leading scorer netting just 12 goals, so that was the first area to address. My big name signing was</pre>

Then update the pre-match talk from:

"Listen lads, I expect you to make it to the Final. No faltering at the first hurdle, now, these Paris FC lot are no PSG - they're relegation candidates. We thumped 'em twice last year, so lets not let them have a sniff."

to:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">"Listen lads, I expect you to make it to the Final. No faltering at the first hurdle, now, these Paris Est lot are no Paris Saint-Germain - they just got promoted. They're relegation candidates, so lets not let them have a sniff."</pre>

And while I've got you in that post:

The south-of-France sun

to

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">The stifling Paris heat</pre>

Thanks, guys! Much appreciated, sorry for the long laundry list.

In my "Seeking Salvation" story could the table be fixed please in the post

Conference South Game 38: Eastleigh

The table has bold parts around Canterbury City, not using my brain, I forgot the table was in code, so if you could remove the bold tags that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

just noticed a quick error in the stats in my blood sweat and tears story

In world cups it has

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

2018 Argentina Mexico Colombia Uruguay

it should be

2018 Uruguay Argentina Mexico Colombia

</pre>

Thanks again

I have a quick question. I had a story running but I haven't updated it in some time since i don't have a PC to play FM right now. Since the story is locked now, is there anyway to get it unlocked later on or should I just start a new thread as a continuation of the old story? Anyw advise appreciated. Thanks

Archived