The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to trouble you folks, but - and this is dumb - I got the wrong month for a piece of action.

Would you delete the final two paragraphs of the "Sunday, 14th August, 2005" post of Sharpening a Rusty Blade?

They deal with the departure of a trialist "Graham Allen"; upon review of the player history today, I see that that didn't occur until September. icon_biggrin.gif

Can someone do a quick fix in my new story.

The paragraph is :I looked at my own watch 1 in the arvo, oh crap i thought as <STRIKE>IT</STRIKE> fragments of my memory rushed back which intensified the throbbing, I was playing in two hours, enough time to have a quick shower take a few breathe mints and drive down to the ground, One last swig for the road.

can you remove the IT thats striken through here.

Heres the Link

Thanks Terk can someone else fix this aswell

I put the first division table by mistake in the second last post, can that be deleted and then can someone fix up the code tag for the proper ladder in the last post.

Thanks alot heres the link

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, I've made a slight mistake in my latest post. I forgot to mention that the last match in my latest entry was an FA Cup match. The link is here and the sentence should read:

"The following weekend we were required to travel again, this time we were to receive hospitality at Ewood Park in Blackburn in the FA Cup".

Hmm, markyt- when I deleted the 2nd message- it also seemed to delete the first one. I am not sure why it would do that, but you might want to try reposting that last message again...

Hmm, I stumbled across the foul-language filter by accident. Could somebody tidy it up for me? I was attempting to use a 7-letter adjective whose meaning is "thorny", essentially, but whose first five characters might have offended British sensibilities. icon_wink.gif

Sharpening a Rusty Blade, second paragraph down of the "January 4th" post, could you change the adjective modifying "Warnock" to "sharp-tongued"?, as follows:

The sharp-tongued Warnock was a bit of a cult personality,

Thanks,

I've only just noticed this but In my first season summary in 'A Scotsman on the South Coast' I've put the league position in. Could you delete it for me please? Its the 8th post down. Cheers

Archived