The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah, what happened to our 10-minute editing window? icon_frown.gif

Could somebody please replace the opening paragraph of my story with the following::

Five years is a long time. This time five years ago, I was about to start my first year of a Law degree. I was a big fan of CM 00/01, and, needing to fill in a bit of time over my holidays, I started a story based on my game with 3rd Division glamour club Rushden. It was ambitiously titled "Rushden and Diamonds - The Legend begins".

While my early writing seems crude in retrospect, I was blessed with loyal and patient readers. That little time filler grew into a 150,000 word odyssey and made the Hall of Fame. My two subsequent stories covered my continued journey at Rushden (70,000 words) and another tale of my time at Italian side Ancona (this time a CM 03/04 story, resulting in 200,000 words and the Story of the Year award).

I've just added an extra line in there so that the title of the new story actually makes sense. icon_smile.gif

jenko- italics in place now

chesterfan2- your italics tag corrected

Donners- the 10 minute edit disappeared quite awhile ago, with the new board software. Your additions have been substituted for original para...

Just a couple things in my the greatest little fire story

In the Saturday the 19th paragraph can you put a *were* in the, Saturday the 19th seen us make the trip to Ibrox where we *HERE* greeted

as it makes alot more sense that way and in the sentence above that can you fix my spelling mistake of giants.

Thanks once again

Hey guys, could you possibly add something into this post

If you scroll to the post dated 26 March 2007 02:48 and down to the match report dated 29.10.08, the title says Gimnastic vs Murcia. We were actually playing Ciudad Murcia. If the 'Ciudad' could be added in bold that would be a great help as this month i'm actually writing a report about the real Murcia!

Thanks and KUTGW!

jenko- fixed it up

Use the {code} {/code} functions (except with [] brackets.

I have always found it easier to just summarize the positions of maybe the first 10 clubs with their number of points and their differential- I like the succinctness of that versus the sprawling table generated from the game itself (you can see examples in any of my stories).

I'm just the figurehead, Faramir's doing all the work. Normally that jambo b@stard Terk would also do something, but he's too busy eating all the pies and drowning his sorrow because the mighty Hibs are once again the most recent Edinburgh club to lift silverware icon_cool.gif

Archived