The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

Just noticed a small problem with my post of 13 October 2006 13:44 on my Revenge thread.

Could someone align the top line of the "Phase 1 Group A" table with the rest. I missed it somehow.

(Also "Landfield" in the line above should be "Langfield"... but it's funnier with the error.)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my Escape to Victory story could you update this entry ....]http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=97319217&m=3522040491&r=7402064262#7402064262

and add a [/i] to the end of this line...

MDV: "I bring you greetings from Mr DeSmet. You probably expect me to torture you to get the location of the money you stole, but you're in luck. Mr DeSmet just wants you dead."

Just after the quotes, Ta

Originally posted by chesterfan2:

In my Escape to Victory story could you update this entry ....]http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=97319217&m=3522040491&r=7402064262#7402064262

and add a [/i] to the end of this line...

MDV: "I bring you greetings from Mr DeSmet. You probably expect me to torture you to get the location of the money you stole, but you're in luck. Mr DeSmet just wants you dead."

Just after the quotes, Ta

Sorted!

Originally posted by attjen:

Just noticed a small problem with my post of 13 October 2006 13:44 on my Revenge thread.

Could someone align the top line of the "Phase 1 Group A" table with the rest. I missed it somehow.

(Also "Landfield" in the line above should be "Langfield"... but it's funnier with the error.)

Also sorted!

Sorry guys second post in a new story and need some fixing already.

Here's the problem.

Could you please fix up the italics tags for this paragraph. So it looks like this...

"That's bullsh*t Spewy! You're getting management experience with CO² right now. That and the fact that you've setup three businesses of your own bat says something. But **** me mate! You're not going to get the job with that attitude anyway!"

Thanks icon14.gif

Originally posted by Faramir:

AnalogBoy- bolding fixed in yours

haze- yours fixed too

Thanks buddy. Could you also sort out those Conf N's too? You'd think with me actually ebing from Newport I'd know they were in the South, but apparently not. Just wanna have it all done out right before I update it again. Although I'm not convinced anyone's actually reading it bar the Welsh contingent icon_frown.gif

Move along, as ever there's nothing too see here, I'm just testing out some old favourites in the forum censorship rules - looking to see if I can make a perfectly inoffensive tale but have it get censored to hell.

Toss *** Knob **** S****horpe

That is all.

Originally posted by flipsix3:

Move along, as ever there's nothing too see here, I'm just testing out some old favourites in the forum censorship rules - looking to see if I can make a perfectly inoffensive tale but have it get censored to hell.

Toss *** Knob **** S****horpe

That is all.

/sigh

un-fricking-believable! Makes you wnat to weep icon13.gificon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived