The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Terk:

sorted those, attjen and amaroq icon_smile.gif haze, unfortunately title changes aren't really something we do unless the story is very new as it messes raptor's index up something rotten.

That's cool, thought there may be doubts about it. Cheers anyway icon14.gif

Sorry guys just noticed a few date errors in one of my stories. Oh and one other edit required to make it fit smoothly.

Here's my story.

All four posts on page four need to be edited. In the first post could the date be changed to Saturday 29th April 2006, in this post i'd also appreciate it if the first line of text could be edited from "How time flies. Just over a month ago - at Mario's insistence..." to "Just a week ago - at Mario's insistence ..."

The date in the next post is supposed to be Saturday 6th May 2006, followed by Monday 8th May 2006 in the third post and finally Wednesday 10th May 2006 in the latest post.

Sorry for being a doof.

Cheers for all that (if it made enough sense?) icon14.gif

And this line has to be on the bottom, beneath the league standing and award bragging:

In august we manage to buy Jeremy Fleming from Shrewsbury and we loan John Jacobs from Leeds Utd, both players are DL.

Including the tags, cheers :>

Okay, Could use a bit of a fix in Revenge. The table of "Posted 18 September 2006 21:04" isn't the right one, and its waaaay to big anyway. Could you replace the table portion (leaving the stats) with this one:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

----------------------

1st C Watford 46 14 5 4 36 22 11 5 7 39 29 85

2nd P Dover 46 12 7 4 27 11 12 4 7 27 17 83

----------------------

3rd Aston Villa 46 15 4 4 43 29 9 7 7 32 26 83

4th Millwall 46 17 4 2 43 19 5 11 7 30 33 81

5th Bristol C 46 15 5 3 38 18 8 4 11 19 23 78

6th P Bolton 46 13 5 5 33 21 10 3 10 29 29 77

</pre>

Can you please stick the following onto the end of Chapter 1, I missed an entire chunk of text.

My mother was the typical housewife, loved going out places with “other†housewives from our street. She was always home in time to pick me up from school however so I didn’t really care.

My mum wanted me to get a job desperately yet all it made me do was try harder in not getting one, so towards the end of my time living with the parents my mother and I did have small arguments almost every week.

Everyone knew we were rich, all the neighbours and friends knew we were rich, but they never knew we we’re one of the richest families in the countries, we didn’t want to brag. We lived in a small suburb in the south of Sydney called Bonnet Bay, it wasn’t the rich part of town but many rich people moved there due to it being secluded. We lived right on the waters edge with my rooms being on the third floor, yep, that’s right, the third floor (did I say we were rich? I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging) at the back, overlooking the water and the boats.

My father hated going out on boats but my Mother loved it, so she bought a boat and regularly went out on it with her girlfriends, especially on weekends.

During my time off I usually went down the field with all my mates from various streets around mine and get a big game of soccer or rugby going, that was the going rate for many days, leave the house in white shirt, get home several hours later with a black shirt.

Archived