The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have somewhere to test things before you post them and completely screw up your story?

No?

Oh well, have to try it here then icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Coca Cola Championship

======================

Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg - 5th May 2007

=========================================

Southampton FC Sheffield United FC

============== ===================

* 1. Antti NIEMI * 1. Paddy KENNY

2. Carmelo CARIOTI * 2. Derek GEARY

* 3. Baris DENIZ * 3. David UNSWORTH

s 4. Stephen WRIGHT 4. Danny COLES

* 5. Pascal CYGAN 5. Chris MORGAN

* 6. Stephen MCPHAIL * 6. Phil JAGIELKA

7. David MCGOLDRICK s 7. Paul IFILL

8. Matthew OAKLEY 8. Pawel ABBOTT

* 9. Brett ORMEROD 9. Neil SHIPPERLEY

10. * 10. Danny WEBBER

* 11. Michael CHOPRA * 11. David THOMPSON

* 12. Nigel QUASHIE * 12. Alan QUINN

13. SANTI 13. Ian ROSS

s 14. Ricardo FULLER 14. Lilian NALIS

15. Matt JACKSON s 15. José Luis SIERRA

16. David WRIGHT * 16. Stephen CALDWELL

17. Robbie FOWLER s 17. Nick MONTGOMERY

18. Rory DELAP * 18. Michael TONGE

* 19. Chris RIGGOTT 19. Keith GILLESPIE

20. David PRUTTON * 20. Joe KEENAN

* 21. Sam RICKETTS 21. Jonathan FORTE

22. Chris COHON s 22. Simon FRANCIS

23. 23. Eugen BOPP

* 24. Kamil KOSOWSKI 24. Vratislav GRESKO

s 25. Drew SURMAN * 25. Quincy Owusu ABEYIE

26. Amer SHAFIH 26. James ASHMORE

27. Matt HILL 27. Sharu NARAJI

28. 28. Adrian HARPER

29. 29.

30. s 30. Roberto COLAUTTI

* 31. Djamel BELMADI 31. Dominic ROMA

s Tom ROWE 32. Kyle MCFADZEAN

s TOTTI 34. Gary MULLIGAN

35. Neil MELLOR

40. Jamie ANNERSON

41. Lee SAN</pre>

Graeme, fixed your table icon_smile.gif We tend not to fix grammatical mistakes, if everyone asked us to do that, we'd be here forever icon_smile.gif

mavericktango, I tried like buggery to fix your post, but couldn't figure out what had gone wrong, so in the end just deleted the tables and left the 'Stage one completed' proclamation icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Terk:

Graeme, fixed your table icon_smile.gif We tend not to fix grammatical mistakes, if everyone asked us to do that, we'd be here forever icon_smile.gif

Cheers matey, much appreciated. If only I could type, or at least had the discipline to proof read my work icon_wink.gif

My Wolves story has a little bit of messed up tagging.

The paragraph that starts with

â€To answer your first question, I put him to sleep with one nudge of my right fist. And to the latter question, you're quite demented to think that Steph deserved any of your misguided anger. Why didn't you try to land Mike for yourself, since he was available now?â€, I was starting to get a bit angry.

needs the tag sorted at the end of the spoken bit.

Thanks lads icon_biggrin.gif

Come to think of it, there is another one in the same thread icon_frown.gif

â€She has a little something to tell you Steph. Don't you Andrea?â€, I said and pushed her into the kitchen.

After that it's done and correct.

Sorry about my silly mistakes icon_frown.gif

Sorted those Xenon, Suma, Mark and chesterfan.

But Suma, regarding your second request, what you say you wrote and what you say you meant appear to be worded exactly the same. I thought maybe you had written it in italics and wanted that changed, but that's not the case, so I'm not entirely sure what you want correcting.

*feels stupid*

sorry for that confusion, I meant to say "they could not afford that" instead of the "I was sure they could afford that. I left out the "not".

so the sentence should look this:

I was sure they could not afford that.

my apologies for that confusion.

ahhh, I made a stupid mistake.... I copied all my notes for individual games along side my story.... when I was copying and padting from my Word program.

please delete everything below this paragraph:

Our Next Three Friendlies against Barcelona C team, Betis and Benfica’s B team thus our next three opportunistic loses, came amid real changes in the squad. We went into the Transfer business and secured the free transfer of Ibai Borda, who did not impress me at all in any game. We have also secured the 4K transfer of Iker Saratxaga to Sense, a non leagued team. Our biggest 2 transfers of the season came when we let Alberto Perez leave for Lanzarote for 12K. Our Last Transfer was for Steven Diaz Gabina who will move to Castellon on January 1st 2006 for 30K. This would give us needed transfer funds while we cleared unneeded high valued members of the squad. With about 16K deposited in our transfer funds, I was ready to start to seen fully knowing we could afford a player in case we needed a replacement. My goal now however was not to squander the funds for disposable players. I would wait in hopes to buy one or two players that could make real changes to the squad.

Archived