The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smeggin' heck, I keep on mixing my bolding tags with the italics tags icon_frown.gif

In the lines that say

SM: â€How tough was this last match of the season?â€[/b]

Me: â€It was extremely tough, a good thing that Lee Camp was in such a good form. He saved our bacon more than once today and he's been massive for us since he returned from injury.â€

That's of course in my Druids story

Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

Another one for me. Seems I should have checked my previous formatting before resuming the story. I blame a two week holiday icon_wink.gif

in the 15:35 03/03/06 post here, can you change the italic sections into quote sections please (three of them)

They start:

"Tongey is...

"I went to...

"I hope the...

Ta icon_smile.gif

Bugger, I messed up the tags again icon_frown.gif and this time in my Wolves story

The following bit needs one "/" sign to make things look right icon_smile.gif

â€Please tell me that you're joking Tomasâ€, was the prompt reply from Rick.

â€Yes, though it might be incredibly funny to see the looks on their faces

I'm sure that will have been moved to the CMS site which now no longer exists, but if memory serves me well, Raprot has a back up so it (the HoF) may be available at some point.

Come to think of it, the information file needs a bit on an update, still has the Lisbon Lions as official challenge icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Terk:

sorted all those for axeman, gricehead, axeman (again), haze, glamdring and attjen icon_smile.gif

hands up all those who vote axeman to be banned from the mod requests thread for six months icon_biggrin.gif

*Raises hand*

I'll bug you guys about it some other way then icon_wink.gif

This is the peril I run into when I'm tagging everything by hand, using Open Office icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by axeman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

sorted all those for axeman, gricehead, axeman (again), haze, glamdring and attjen icon_smile.gif

hands up all those who vote axeman to be banned from the mod requests thread for six months icon_biggrin.gif

*Raises hand*

I'll bug you guys about it some other way then icon_wink.gif

This is the peril I run into when I'm tagging everything by hand, using Open Office icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I probably make just as many tagging errors as you, I just get to fix them before anyone sees thanks to my magical editing powers icon_cool.gif

OOPS icon_wink.gif

I forgot one little tag in my latest installation icon_redface.gif

[/i] needs to be added at the end of the following passage:

Me: â€Thank you Kelly. Yeah it was a great performance by the lads in the second half and yes we're out to prove people wrong. Everybody expects us to go right back down, but not me. I even got my fiancée to put down a £2000 bet on us staying up. The odds were pretty good for that I thought, 50-1. But about Moyes' comments, all I want to say is this: Take your snidey remarks elsewhere you miserable git and look who was tactically better today and overall the better team. Our win was completely deserved.â€

SS: â€I take it that you're not much of a fan of his then?â€

Could you please save my bacon? icon_wink.gif

I'm not doing this deliberately, believe me. It's just that when I'm writing down such a long entry, I miss out on the occasional tag. I guess I better try to find out if there's a macro available for Open Office so I can simplify this tagging stuff.

But thanks for saving my bacon icon_smile.gif

Dear beloved mods,

Could one of you please put player names and parentheses following them in bold, in the second-to-last post in my current story (here).

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

PS: Simon, I had just written a witty reply in Rippy's thread, but by the time I pressed 'post' I found that you'd already gone and closed the thread icon_frown.gif

No fun. No fun at all icon13.gif

Hi mods, can I have a favour please

in my PP-70 story....here

I have put somewhere in the middle a { rather than a [. It leads to a sentance of bold text I'd rather not have. It'll be obvious where I've gone wrong when you see it.

Many Thanks.

Archived