The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to bother you all again but when you get the chance, could one of you fix the first sentence in the last post of my thread.

It currently reads: "I sat staring at the schedulein reflection."

Could it be fixed to: "I sat staring at the schedule in reflection."

Your help is much appreciated! icon14.gif

flipstyle- properly dated icon_smile.gif

Donners- cleaned up the bold tagging icon_smile.gif

Mark Snellink- got the italics working icon_smile.gif

mark w- bold tagging working now icon_smile.gif

flipstyle- mark w- it makes things much easier if you can put in the link to your story...

Originally posted by psilord80:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

When you want the story unlocked, psilord, just drop a note in here and I'll unlock it for you icon_smile.gif

Thanks. very much appreciated. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiya Terk,

Could you please unlock my story thread. I just got my FM08 and I would like to continue from where I left off. Thanks

Well the late-night writing affected my last post. The link to my thread is: http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=2101905...962089383#7962089383

Could you be so kind as to edit the post dated 5th September 2008 at the bottom of the fourth page. I'd like the paragraph which goes as:

"I suppose it was the moments like this that made me respect the club so much. While some looked at Arsenal and saw a team of foreigners doing an injustice to England. I disregarded this notion as pure jealousy or hatred. We worked to bring up the best young English talent but only the most capable could wear and compete with the Arsenal crest on their shirt. I instead saw the Arsenal that Arsene built as an illustrious club of the best players from across the world playing together for the pride of London and England. Besides the immensely strong base of supporters within the nation, I was pleased to also know millions across the world could find a player identifiable within the club and relate."

To be changed to....:

"I suppose it was the moments like this that made me respect the club so much. While some looked at Arsenal and saw a team of foreigners doing an injustice to England, I disregarded this notion as pure jealousy or hatred. I instead saw the Arsenal that Arsene built as an illustrious club of the best players from across the world playing together for the pride of London and England. We worked to bring up the best young English talent but only the most capable could wear and compete with the Arsenal crest on their shirt. Besides the immensely strong base of supporters within the nation, I was pleased to also know millions across the world could find a player identifiable within the club and relate."

Much thanks in advance! You all are wonderful. icon14.gif

Originally posted by HappyNoodleBhoy:

It would be greatly appreciated if the tags could be fixed in my story.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/6982098383

Thanks in advance.

Also in the messed up formation bit could you delete it and just link to this image?

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/residentidlenet...urrent=formation.jpg

Is it possible for you guys to show the images I linked to in the thread? Would make it look nicer. If not, no probs and thanks again!

Hey Terk,

I have a couple of minor changes needed in my story Teachin 'em soccer from Down Under if you could kindly oblige!

1. Could you replace 'be' with 'bed' on my Friday 8 June post in the second paragraph..

2. And could you also put George J. Mitchell in bold in the seventh paragraph on my Wednesday 13 June post, as I forgot to do so.

Much appreciated,

Randy

To Whom It May Concern:

All-Ireland Colleges Cup Qualification Round 1:

All fixture on 30th June at 3.00pm unless otherwise stated,

The side drawn first plays at home,

Extra time and penalties if necessary must be played:

DCU v QUB

NUI v GMIT

UL v Trinity College

UUC v Armagh City College

UCD v Carlow IT

Sligo IT v UCC

Waterford IT v Athlone IT

Griffith College v UUL

If a side is unable to fulfil a fixture, please contact the fixture office.

Yours Sincerely,

James Gilmore

All-Ireland Colleges Fixture Secretary

Just wanted to ckeck it worked...

Blade III, Pg 9

Would you update the two paragraphs that start from "I'd only just had time to start getting nervous.." (and then .. "With the game reduced to 10-on-10 ..") to read as follows, including the bold:

I'd only just had time to start getting nervous when Van Bommell took out the legs of Szabics on the right wing, and he, too, was given his marching orders. A red card!

With the game reduced to 10-on-10, I was confident we could hold the lead - and my confidence was increased tenfold in the fifty-third minute. Giuseppe Rossi had only just come onto the pitch, replacing young Banks, when he was whistled for an innocuous foul at midfield. It appeared that he held back Hamill, but it was little more than a foul at worst. Styles showed him the yellow card, and the impetuous Italian blew up at the referee. He immediately earned red, and decided to make it worth his while by giving Styles a thorough rundown on his parentage, all in Italian.

Somehow I'd managed to make it sound like Van Bommell had gotten sent off twice. Maybe I'm Graham Poll in disguise.

Thanks in advance,

Hello again. I had been doing well for a while but I'm back. icon_cool.gif

Anyways, could you be so kind as to add the closing [/i] tag to my post for the 21st of December 2008. The line that needs it currently reads: "

Real Madrid, Inter, Bayern, AC Milan and more interested in Traore, Clichy, Fabregas, Flamini, Sagna and van Persie."

So yeah, if you could add the after van Persie I'd be forever grateful.

The link to the thread is here

D'oh.

Blade III - pg 9, the "24th March" post is cut off.

The final paragraph should read:

At Bracken Moor Lane, our Reserves had their derby with Wednesday Reserves, and a hard-fought 0-0 draw was the result. It was a bit nostalgic for United fans, with McGregor in goal, Foster in defense, Allen on the right wing, and Valerón, Bridge-Wilkinson, and Hunt comprising the attack, all regulars from earlier days, especially our Championship promotion season.

Could you edit my Friday 22nd post on Teachin 'em soccer from down under to say:

Air temperature: 10 degrees. Forecast: Squad trip to Wales . Atmosphere: The season starts here.

instead of:

Air temperature: 10 degrees. Forecast: Squad trip to Wales . Atmosphere: The Season Starts here.

Archived