The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

Originally posted by Terk:

Sorted, Roqy icon_smile.gif

I spoke to the long-lost Raptor this morning and therefore can confirm he's not dead. Indeed he's about to head off to Bulgaria to spend some quality time with his mail-order bride.

Thanks, Terk!

And... !!!!!!?!?!? icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I'm not their only customer, that would be embarrassing. icon_wink.gif

Blade III, Pg 2, two minor requests.

Saturday 8th August 2009 - would you fix the "MoM" line near the bottom, making sure that Malbranque is italicized?

Wednesday 12th August 2009 - would you kindly fix the close-bold after "Australia"?

Thanks in advance,

Could one of the mods please close down both my stories, http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/8142047363

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/1852032303

The reason for them closing is in both threads...

#

Thanks and sorry in advance

Please could a mod make a minor alteration to the second (major) post of my Thorshavn story:

"So I turned my attention to youth football. Despite being English I had precious little interest in getting involved with youth football"

should read:

"So I turned my attention to youth football. Despite being English I had precious little interest in getting involved with youth football in England"

although not in bold obviously icon_razz.gif

Thanks in advance

Would it be possible for a mod to tidy up the last post on page 2. The comment repsonding to BobBev is Italic, but the paragraph beginning with "I did a bit of part-time work..." shouldn't be.

Would an esteemed mod be able to alter this for a humble servant such as myself icon_smile.gif

Muchly appreciated

Link (I hope)

Need a word changed in my story Heart breaking tradition

In the bit that has

Financial

The accounting department announced that after a slow start the season ticket sales had taken off and they had now sold 10736 of the 13323 sold, with only 9 days left and tickets selling fast you had better be quick to get one of the available 2587 left.

-----------

It should be

Financial

The accounting department announced that after a slow start the season ticket sales had taken off and they have now sold 10736 of the 13323 available, with only 9 days left to the season start and tickets selling fast you had better be quick to get one of the 2587 left.

Thanks

Originally posted by Terk:

Sorted and then unsorted, Roqy (should have read your second post before heading off to fix your first one icon_rolleyes.gif)

Drat. So sorry to put you to the trouble! I'll try to make more sure of myself before requesting aid in future.

Originally posted by Amaroq:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

Sorted and then unsorted, Roqy (should have read your second post before heading off to fix your first one icon_rolleyes.gif)

Drat. So sorry to put you to the trouble! I'll try to make more sure of myself before requesting aid in future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The icon_rolleyes.gif was at me, not you. It'll teach me to pay attention next time icon_biggrin.gif

No, I got that part - I just wish I hadn't put you out unnecessarily.

Here's one from reader correction, so it must be right icon_wink.gif: Blade III, Pg 4: the Wednesday 7th October 2009 post includes a sentence:

Croatia, despite Ivica Olic regaining his form to find an equalizer, were sent to despair when Borut Semler converted a 71st minute penalty to give Slovakia a 2-1 win

The result was in favour of Slovenia, not Slovakia.

Archived