The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know whether this is the right place to post this as i havent "munged" anything but a dood with the handle 'Jose Mourinho' was banned (I believe) and his 'Russian revoloution Spartak Celtic Chelski blarney' locked. Terk said that he would ban any aliases of the aforesaid JM. could i ask what he did and how you know that it is him him and not someone else? just out of curiosity.

I don't know why said poster was banned,however mods have acces to the unique internet number thingy of each member of the forum (IP number? ISPN number? something like that...)

A similar thing happened in LLM. A user (kj83) made multiple stupid posts, and despite being warned continued. Over time his many varients have stopped appearing, but Iajafer and Craig0 were kept on teir feet a bit with his stupidity and aliasses of him

The user Jose Mourinho was an alias of an already banned user, hence why I took the action I did. Alias accounts are not allowed on the forum.

By the way, the right place to ask this, in my opinion, is in an e-mail to the mod who made the decision.

Nae problem, milanfan.

I think danny.harv got on the wrong side of the LLM mods on quite a few occasions and their patience eventually snapped. I don't know the specifics though, I find it better to keep my distance from that LLM lot, they're a strange bunch.

Another **** up,,, could one of you kind mods fix my mistake please on the follow post

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/1852032303 Could you put the date as 16th December please. I forgot to put it in like a dick

Posted 10 December 2007 22:01

Can I ask for "My Life In Yours (Sign-Up Story)" be unlocked please as I am finally ready to continue the adventure of Terkaldinho and co.

The last posted was 01 March 2007 19:55.

Many Thanks in Advance and a Happy New Year to you.

Could a mod correct the coding in my thread titled 'And all the colours mix together, to Grays...' and then delete the two posts afterwards?

Thanks in advance.

I also wrote 'laughable' instead of 'laughably' but have just read you don't correct spelling/grammar, so that is ok.

Archived