The Journey of a New Football Club

rjw

HYPOTHETICAL SERIES - THIS IS NOT A REAL CLUB, yet ;)

09/06/20

It's my birthday. I've always had a love for football. My family have always loved football. My Grandparents live in Spain so I don't see them a lot. I want to share my love of football with them. Well, I'll see them in August, I guess we can watch it together.

04/08/20

Here we are, we're here. Little do I know, there's a big surprise waiting for me. W get to their house. We all have a nice long talk then out of no-where "We've started a football club, and we want you to play for it." WHAT? I'm in shock. 'But how? We need a stadium, spo-' "We have been given access by CDM to use the local facilities, and CDM will sponsor us" I'm amazed! I can't believe it, it's a dream come true!

11/08/20

BREAKING NEWS: Spanish Football has a new club! Welcome CDM LaZenia CF, as a new club, family owned. How will they face the challenges of a football club? More to come! | Shakthar Donetsk 4-1 Sevilla, KF Drifta 0-3 Linfield...

Being a new football club can be very intimidating. We will be following their story. Stay tuned for the (technically) first page of this blog!