Italian Lower Leagues?

tvreale

22 hours ago, tvreale said:

Has anybody activated the Italian system down to Terza Categoria in FM22? Would love to take Goriano Sicoli to fame and glory.

I don't think that's possible, the lowest I've seen was to 6th or 7th level but it was fm21 or 20.

On 23/01/2022 at 21:39, PaMi 7 said:

It's not possibile because FM Editor's limits and because too much data to elaborate

I think you could do it within the editor if you got creative and used groups instead of individual leagues (it has its downsides but if you needed to, you could). I think the real problem would be just inputting all the data.

Il 24/1/2022 in 22:54 , sporadicsmiles ha scritto:

I think you could do it within the editor if you got creative and used groups instead of individual leagues (it has its downsides but if you needed to, you could). I think the real problem would be just inputting all the data.

yes, the real problem is the input of the data but I know that it is not possible to create divisions with more than TOT number of provincial divisions. The Italian Terza Categoria, actually, has 232 groups, as you can see HERE

3 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

yes, the real problem is the input of the data but I know that it is not possible to create divisions with more than TOT number of provincial divisions. The Italian Terza Categoria, actually, has 232 groups, as you can see HERE

You could do it with 15 leagues, I think. Rather than having each group as a separate league or sub division. It creates other issues, but it would work. But yeah it is what more than 3000 teams? Maybe if someone wants it by FM25 =D.