How to deal with low blocks ?

Hi everyone,

i’m playing my 3rd season with Arsenal (following a 2nd season with a CL title, 2nd in PL) and i had a pretty satisfaying replication of how City plays in real life. (Cant share my tactic right now, not on my computer).

However, as I’m moving forward, I’m seing a lot more of low blocks looking to counter me. And I have a lot of troubles to deal with this (more on away games tho)

i don’t mind leaving space behind my defensive line : it is one of the flaws of City’s way of play + i have very pacy defenders so, i can manage and don’t get destroyed by counters (during an entire game, I might give one goal on a counter attack, which leads me to a Draw but not a defeat).

however, i’m more anxious about my poor attacking production. Indeed, I have a lot of difficulties to create good chances.

In real life, City’s plays patiently and move the ball from a side to an other, looking to stretch the defence and create Space to go to. However, I don’t really know how to replicate it in FM.

i do avec « Work ball into the box », wider attacking plan, 5 players up front. But i feel its very hard to break a low block.

any ideas please ? I will post my tactic later