Would you rather play this guy as a BBM or Treq?

This guy has way too much physical potential to play him far from goal. He's 195 tall with absolutely amazing physicals and mentals. He's not a great finisher, but definitely a decent one.

This guy screams TQ-A to me. You want this guy in the box at the end of moves. I can easily see him capable of 20G/20A seasons.

When I look at this guy it reminds of Ruud Gullit (also quite fitting he plays for AC Milan). With that flair, dribbling and long shots I'd definitely play him further up the pitch, anywhere behind the striker or even as a striker. He could also be a great CM-A (with a few tweaks to his PPMs)

21 hours ago, MadOnion said:

When I look at this guy it reminds of Ruud Gullit (also quite fitting he plays for AC Milan). With that flair, dribbling and long shots I'd definitely play him further up the pitch, anywhere behind the striker or even as a striker. He could also be a great CM-A (with a few tweaks to his PPMs)

Yeah CM-A! Such a great role and a great player for it.

His best role is REG-S but I feel he'll play too far from goal (same with DLP-S). T-A might be in a congested space and might be difficult for him to have an impact. I would go with something in between, probably a RPM-S or AP-A. Between BBM or T, BBM