What's wrong in my tactic?

I inspired Real Madrid in period of 3ChL won. So I really want to use DLP in dm slot in support (T. Kross).
Could you pay my attention on some issues, TI especially?

image.png.c499f356aa3d99f981a4a60db9fffc82.png

Many thanks in advance!

Wasn't casemiro the DM with Kross being at CM?

I wouldn't personally use a supporting DM in a 433 unless I'm really pushing for a goal. I think registas are best in a 4231DM or 5122, where they get the cover of another DM or a CB

22 минуты назад, Jack722 сказал:

Hmm... In my memory he started attacks from deep positions. But it could be DLP rolling + IRL fluidity.
Anyway I changed to 

DLP(s) - MEZ(a)
---DM(d)---

and checked this by holiday test. Much better, thanks! :thup:

1 hour ago, Jack722 said:

I wouldn't personally use a supporting DM in a 433 unless I'm really pushing for a goal. I think registas are best in a 4231DM or 5122, where they get the cover of another DM or a CB

In the build up phase, Kroos would often be the deepest midfielder of the three. Tactic-wise I would say it's a 4-3-3 with two DM's.

I would say Casimero being a DM - with PPM Arrive late in penalty area - or DLP in games where the opposition sits really deep. Kroos would be your standard DLP, when pairing with the DM Casimero. 

I would change the role of the IWB. Carvajal and Marcelo keept the pitch wide in the beginning of the buildup phase, with both underlapping quote frequently when play starting to happen in the final third. The wingers then kept positioning at the sideline. 

3 hours ago, Jack722 said:

Personally I see no reason not to use a DM on support duty when you have a creative player. You can customize the role as you see fit by adding "hold position" or "shoot less often" to reduce him from being too adventurous. What's more important to me is his individual mentality. The defensive or cautious mentality that comes with role on defend duty is simply not sufficient for what I'm trying to achieve with my 4-3-3. And the DM #6 pivot role is probably the most important role in a 4-3-3.  

Edited by crusadertsar