How to combine multiple nation rules + continental rules?

darrylweezy

Dear Hardcore Editors,

I've came very far in this large scale edit, but I cannot for dear life set the continental rules right. To Summarize the plan:

(Almost) Every country in the world has 4 clubs that participate in 6 continental division structures (base nations):

- France (14 Leagues x 16 Teams)

- Ghana (14 Leagues x 16 Teams)

- China (12 Leagues x 16 Teams)

- USA (10 Leagues x 16 Teams)

- New-Zealand (4 Leagues x 16 Teams)

- Brazil (2 Leagues x 16 Teams + 1 League x 8 Teams)

Total Amount of 904 Clubs (from 226 countries).

How a year sort of looks like:

Feb - Mar '21: World Champions League (Top 6 EU & SA + Top 5 AF, AS, OC, NA) = (Group -> KO)

Apr '21: World Open Cup: Pure Knockout all 904 clubs involved

May '21: League Cup (Group -> KO)

July '21: Division Cup (Straight KO)

Jul - Nov '21: League (30 Games)

Nov '21: Supercup = League Cup winner + Division Cup winner

Dec '21: World Champions Cup: 6 x Winners of Top Divisions per continent

The thing is the editor can not find ''Get Qualified Teams for Comp'' for the World Champions League and the World Champions League. The notification: No teams found. The World Open Cup works just fine because the teams are taken from division so they are not dependable of the outcome of the leagues. I've set a base database from which I make the competitions from, so everything is the same. Every competition has visible qualification if you test this in the real game.  I even make the start year 2022 for the continental cups but that will also not work. 

I can not make the nation rules and continental rules communicate with eachother to set up the competitions. Who can help me? 

Greets,

A Hardworking Man 

AF.fmf AS.fmf EU.fmf NA.fmf OC.fmf SA.fmf WCL.fmf

On 13/01/2022 at 18:51, darrylweezy said:

After research I concluded that teams from a different countries (exampel: Real Madrid in de ''French'' Division) won't qualify. Is there a work around?

You can either set the "Continental Cup Nation" to the nation each team's league is based in (that will also result in them showing the flag for that nation in international competitions) or you can scrap the qualifying system and instead set up the "Qualified Teams" page in the competition to "Get Best Teams" and set the leagues/number of teams there.