Non League Training Schedule?

I'm no expert at all and could be totally wrong but I'm not sure that non league training has much of an effect. I always imagine it to be a bit of kick around and then off to the pub. Anyway, I've tried the following which simply concentrates on the next match:

841988257_AssociationSportivedeMonacoFC_Schedules.thumb.png.b22e72a0a6b66f7f55812899f4ab9385.png

There's not a lot you can do in four sessions but if you like this idea you could always change one of the slots into Match Practice. Another idea may be to concentrate on set pieces. Alternatively,  you can't go really wrong if you just use the standard ones that the game sets.

20 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

I'm no expert at all and could be totally wrong but I'm not sure that non league training has much of an effect. I always imagine it to be a bit of kick around and then off to the pub. Anyway, I've tried the following which simply concentrates on the next match:

841988257_AssociationSportivedeMonacoFC_Schedules.thumb.png.b22e72a0a6b66f7f55812899f4ab9385.png

There's not a lot you can do in four sessions but if you like this idea you could always change one of the slots into Match Practice. Another idea may be to concentrate on set pieces. Alternatively,  you can't go really wrong if you just use the standard ones that the game sets.

Okay, I'll try using the game's default ones then.  Thanks for your help.

I'm doing

Day 1: Physical + Possession

Day 2: Defending Wide + Ball Distribution

But I don't see any improvements on my players directly from the training. So sometimes I switch to Match Practice + Att. Corners on day 2 and/or Physical + Goalkeepers on day 1 (Goalkeeper training is important if you need your outfield players to train new positions)

Key for me:  schedule a lot of friendlies on training off-days, otherwise if you schedule on training days,  I lose training slots.  Those friendlies also help my team learn the tactic and earn money.

#2:  Set training intensity at higher levels.  Of course, need to be careful not to wear my players out but with so few training sessions, the players have many automatic rest days.

Because there are so few slots, I use a lot more of the 'General' training and physical sessions. 

Early, I mix physicals with 'Overall' or 'Outfield' because those 2 train all aspects of tactical familiarity.  Maybe 1 or 2 'Match Tactics' if my team is really struggling to learn a tactic but there really isn't enough training time to use those.

Later, I see which part of my tactic my team need to learn the most, then I focus the 'General' sessions on that.  For example, if my tactical familiarity is lowest in passing style and/or tempo, I'll train 'Possession'.

If I'm in bad form or a big underdog, I'll mix in some Match Preparation.  I use those extensively with a professional team but not with semi-pro or amateur.

If my team cohesion is bad, maybe a Teamwork.