Swedish Leagues

TsSy88

HI!

Would be forever grateful if anyone could help me out with adding the Swedish third divisions to the game.

Have tried doing so myself, but cant get it to work. Dont know what Im doing wrong. :/

17 hours ago, TsSy88 said:

HI!

Would be forever grateful if anyone could help me out with adding the Swedish third divisions to the game.

Have tried doing so myself, but cant get it to work. Dont know what Im doing wrong. :/

It looks like the relegation playoff from division 2 is wrong(it doesn't exist irl). On the other hand it's difficult to see how 18 teams relegated from division 2 add up with the 12 winners of division 3. I don't find a  play off there either. I guess this is covid related or just my search skills because I'm pretty sure they've been there in the past. 

It's not possible to add Third division in basic rules. I'll see if I can do it in advanced rules directly

EDIT: I found a notice from the federation that the playoffs were cancelled. 

Edited by Fredrik

On 12/01/2022 at 15:45, Fredrik said:

It looks like the relegation playoff from division 2 is wrong(it doesn't exist irl). On the other hand it's difficult to see how 18 teams relegated from division 2 add up with the 12 winners of division 3. I don't find a  play off there either. I guess this is covid related or just my search skills because I'm pretty sure they've been there in the past. 

It's not possible to add Third division in basic rules. I'll see if I can do it in advanced rules directly

EDIT: I found a notice from the federation that the playoffs were cancelled. 

Thanks for answering, so is this something that should be reported as a bug?

or is it just impossible to add that division for this years FM?

9 hours ago, TsSy88 said:

Thanks for answering, so is this something that should be reported as a bug?

or is it just impossible to add that division for this years FM?

Yes, 

it is a bug in that we can't just add the Third division. 

I did some attempts in advanced rules(after manually making sure 18 teams were promoted from the 12 Third division groups) but then the editor starts telling me about different numbers of promotions/relegations. I haven't got around to removing the playoffs in advanced yet which I believe would solve the issue. This doesn't change that the original rules don't make it possible to add the Third division.