Anybody have some decent African leagues?

rusty217

Looking for some league files for African nations, the more the better. Got some from the Steam workshop for Europe, but they were super basic, no prize/TV money set up, no offset dates or anything like that and I ended up just making my own. I'm kinda fed up with editing though and just want to play the game now, so anybody know of some decent ones for Africa? It doesn't need to be realistic, just balanced.

On 05/01/2022 at 16:14, rusty217 said:

Looking for some league files for African nations, the more the better. Got some from the Steam workshop for Europe, but they were super basic, no prize/TV money set up, no offset dates or anything like that and I ended up just making my own. I'm kinda fed up with editing though and just want to play the game now, so anybody know of some decent ones for Africa? It doesn't need to be realistic, just balanced.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/560105-fm22-the-moroccan-professional-amateur-leagues-logo-kits-pack/

14 hours ago, Fredrik said:

Did you check the download section. I haven't tried it myself but it seems there's one for Morocco. 

Saw that one, it looks good. Really want a big bunch of leagues though rather than just 1. Especially if they're all done by the same creator, then I can just test one and it's reasonably likely the others will be a similar level of quality. I downloaded a bunch for FM20 and a few had errors that I didn't notice until I started managing in them, something I'd rather avoid this time.