Missing young Belgium players

Hi guys,

I have a large database and I am unable to find Marco Kana or Vandevoordt in my game. I have a large database but do not have Belgium league loaded but when I did on a test game, they also did not come up. Anyone else have this problem as well?

Thanks

• Administrators

Vandevoordt appears fine in my game, Kana didn't. It's partly dependent on player reputation as to whether they would appear within even a 'large' database. Beyond that you would either need to load the league, or look at some of the custom options to add players from a certain nation or under a certain criteria. 

Hmmh, I would have thought that Kana was a well known young Belgium prospect so would have been included. I tried adding the Belgium league and all the players and it still did not show Kana! Oh well.

15 hours ago, Mojby said:

Hmmh, I would have thought that Kana was a well known young Belgium prospect so would have been included. I tried adding the Belgium league and all the players and it still did not show Kana! Oh well.

Are you sure? He appears in my game with Belgium loaded

Definately - did a name search, went to the belgium squad and the Anderlecht squads and nothing. Also used a third party search programme to see if I had missed it and nothing. It just makes me wonder now how many others are missing. Screen shot below of the name search:

image.thumb.png.32b3b6055daea792651c52b84763f7d1.png

I have just started a new game as manager of Anderlecht and he is in the squad - very odd.

I tried setting up a new game with the Belgium league loaded with my other leagues (as a side question - anyone know what the Manager Added means under the Reason for Recommendation field?) and he is there now - how weird! Not going to start a new game though as I am half way through my first season.

image.thumb.png.38227d693c6624f273c4d83c06e4d2d8.png