Are big teams too easy?

daveygravy84

I've recently got a new laptop and fm 2022, not played properly for a few years. I'm tempted by Barcelona and man utd saves, but are they too easy? From scanning through the forum no one has really touched barca, I see that as rebuilding the squad and trying to make the club solvent again. Man utd we all know what needs doing there, but are they easy saves or they something you can get stuck in with?

28 minutes ago, jackripper said:

im finding my man utd save sort of easy but went on a 78 match unbeaten run in the league but aint won the champs league yet. my aim is to have a stadium named after me thats what keeps me going.

Wow, that will take a long time, I've never had that myself

On 27/12/2021 at 12:17, daveygravy84 said:

I've recently got a new laptop and fm 2022, not played properly for a few years. I'm tempted by Barcelona and man utd saves, but are they too easy? From scanning through the forum no one has really touched barca, I see that as rebuilding the squad and trying to make the club solvent again. Man utd we all know what needs doing there, but are they easy saves or they something you can get stuck in with?

Honestly, if you've not played the game for years - you might as well give either of them a go. They are both good saves to ease you back into the quirks of the game. I wouldn't necessarily say they are difficult saves but it's up to you, you can always challenge yourself further by not actually buying any players at Barcelona for example and just using players from their academy.