Quality chances

Hi,

I'm managing Arsenal and I have made this tactic. The problem with it is, that it massively underpeforms XG. I have a lots of shots, but they are all low quality chances, so I hardly ever score more than 2 goals in a match. Can it be somehow tweaked to create maybe less shots, but more high quality chances, especially for that striker (Vlahovič has 17 finishing)?. The most underperforming is that AML and it doesn't matter who plays in that position. AMR and AMC works fine. DL is pretty good when Tierney plays there (injured unfortunately), so I don't really have high expectations for his backups. Those two CBs and DR are players with highest average rating.1996877551_Snmekobrazovky2021-12-26000128.thumb.png.e48303dd1e93f3e0ebbe0329781d63d8.png

So somethings I would try

1.  You have both of your wingers coming inside and attacking the central space which is already occupied by your AMC. I would change one of them to a winger and change your BBM to either a mezzala or carillo to give more support out wide. 

2. You're high pressing but you also have pass into space checked. If you're pinning the opponent deep in their own half there's not gonna be a lot of space for your players to pass into. I would also consider adding work ball into box. With such an aggressive mentality your players will probably just let it rip more often than you would like which is probably why you have lots of low quality chances