Gegenpress and Fatigue

I'm doing okay by ensuring training sessions remain low - recovery sessions help.

If you have congestion it'll usually be something like;

Match tactics - Match preview - match - recovery - match review - rest- recovery - tactics - preview - match - recovery - review.

And sometimes I don't even bother with a session, it'll be a full day of recovery.

If you have a strong youth set up, you can also frequently rotate your youngsters in. Look for home fixtures and easy teams to do this against. Even as a weaker team, home fixtures vs easy teams should still be a free 3 points. Sometimes, you're just going to have to bite the bullet and suffer though.

7 horas atrás, crusadertsar disse:

Rotate, rotate, then rotate some more :brock: Did I mention rotate? 

Rotating on League 1 can be quite hard. But it's what i need to do to be sucessful.

Cheers,
Bitner 

I have found that if I use the default training schedules then my players will get tired regardless. I have a livestream where I invite the community to bring their tactics. For that show I use default training schedules and it’s clear that players are too tired during the latter half of the season, even with rotation.

I have found that a preseason schedule that incorporates a boot camp type fitness programme in the first week and at least 8 weeks of heavy early season training usually helps players combat fatigue during latter parts of the season. This also depends on individual players levels of natural fitness.

So I designed a schedule that is built around getting players to stay fitter for the whole season. It’s heavy till October you might get the inevitable injury but I rarely see players out for longer than 4 weeks.

With proper rotation by the time they get to October they are tactically familiar and can finish the season stronger than all AI teams with some rotation.  I have done a video guide on this updated for FM22, but the principles haven’t changed since FM19. I am lazy my players only need one schedule for the whole season. It works and allows me to focus on tactics and actually winning things. Again that was covered in plenty of streams most notably my Countdown Challenge with Ipswich which finished stronger than other teams.

2 分钟前, Rashidi说:

I have found that if I use the default training schedules then my players will get tired regardless. I have a livestream where I invite the community to bring their tactics. For that show I use default training schedules and it’s clear that players are too tired during the latter half of the season, even with rotation.

I have found that a preseason schedule that incorporates a boot camp type fitness programme in the first week and at least 8 weeks of heavy early season training usually helps players combat fatigue during latter parts of the season. This also depends on individual players levels of natural fitness.

So I designed a schedule that is built around getting players to stay fitter for the whole season. It’s heavy till October you might get the inevitable injury but I rarely see players out for longer than 4 weeks.

With proper rotation by the time they get to October they are tactically familiar and can finish the season stronger than all AI teams with some rotation.  I have done a video guide on this updated for FM22, but the principles haven’t changed since FM19. I am lazy my players only need one schedule for the whole season. It works and allows me to focus on tactics and actually winning things. Again that was covered in plenty of streams most notably my Countdown Challenge with Ipswich which finished stronger than other teams.

Merry Christmas.