Assistant changing tactics if disconnected (in online game)

Captain_Stoupha

Hi,

I don't know if it's an issue of feature to add, but when playing online game and if a player is disconnected he can connect and watch the game because the assistant will control the team but directly the assistant changes everything and play with a completely different tactic and this can cause an unbalance in the team (many players will play in weired position just to fit the assistant tactics). Is there an option or something making the assistant maintain the main tactic of the team.

And it will be more efficient if we can control the team after connecting again to the game.

Thanks for responding.

Edited by Captain_Stoupha

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for mentioning this. It's an interesting one as there must be very few instances of a player leaving in the middle of a match? I suppose it could depend on how you're playing the network game but it stands out as a bit strange. I think this could best be served initially being investigated from a bug perspective. If the assistant manager is coming out with wholesale changes mid-game it might mean something is going wrong and given the fact its not really something that can happen for anyone playing the game in a single player manner it would be good to see what the QA team think about it happening. If you get any more examples I would ask you make a post over in the bug tracker.