Key Attributes

Determination
Level of Discipline
Man Management
Motivating
Professionalism
Pressure
Patience
Psychologist (link with Morale & Player Personality)
Working with Youngsters

Description

Head of Psychologist works with all players across the club; from first team players down
to Youth team players helping them to build a better personality and morale. Will belong
to the Medical Staff category.

Sport Psychologist

Key Attributes

Determination
Level of Discipline
Man Management
Motivating
Professionalism
Pressure
Patience
Psychologist (link with Morale & Player Personality)

Description

Sport Psychologist works with players who belong to the first team. Main job is to maintain
morale or improve it for players; plus helping them to improve their personality. Will be
more like an assistant of HoSP (Head of Psychologist) helping him/her with the workload.

Nutritionist

Key Attributes

Determination
Level of Discipline
Man Management
Motivating
Sportsmanship
Ambition
Nutritionism (link with Weight)

Description

Nutritionist is an important staff role in a player's career. Helps them to maintain body
weight and shape. Is part of the Medical Staff category. His main job is to support players
to maintain weight and shape during their time at the club.

Set Piece Coaches

Areas: Corners, Free Kicks, Penalties, Throw Ins

Set Piece Corner

Key Attributes

Attacking
Defending
Tactical Knowledge
Tactical
Corners (link attribute with players)
Determination
Level of Discipline
Marking
Mind Games
Set Piece Free Kicks - Same as Corner, but with Free Kicks (link attribute with players)
Set Piece Penalties - Same as Corner, but with Penalties (link attribute with players)
Set Piece Throw Ins - Same as Corner, but with Throw In (link attribute with players)

====

Hope my suggestions here make any sense and I will be happy to discuss - review - rejected as well!

Best Regards
fc.cadoni

Edited by fc.cadoni

Please DO! 

Also the sport psychologist could provide feedback and suggestion on a player who is performing badly, like goal drought, mistakes, bad performances. 

I image he would come back to me like : Try to bench the player and give him minutes when we are down to prove himself . Or like : he's a confidece player - he need constant game time to perform. 

Also when we overplay a young player the psysco woud adress the situation like: he is showing signs of an early burn out, it would be advisable to put less burdne on his shoulder. 

nice request! 

I agree there are a bunch of jobs that are relevant for the game and football in general, but thinking about my side (researcher) is very hard to judge these kind of professionals. It's ok see how a Manager or Fitness coach or GK coach works, but how we gonna set attributes for a physio or physioloist for exemple? In 99% the cases their attributes are based in the team he/she works, if is a big team high attributes, medium team medium attributes., even to scouts and data anlysts is far to be easy to define attributes.

For me, the game could be more simple for those areas, a team attribute and the manager can ask to the board to improve these areas (like we already do with training and youth training) without the need to search and negociable with a specific professional.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a good start for ranking these people into digital domain; will become from real life diplomas.

A PhD class will be inside 16-20 range
A Master Degree will be inside 11-15 range
A Bachelor Degree will be inside 6-10 range
No Degree will be inside 1-5 range

Just an idea about rating which is outside from classic National A, Continental A coaching badges. A little math formula can be achieved - developed, like for other background staff & players.

• 2 weeks later...