How do I...

How can i see total goals scored by specific player? FM 23

So not total league goals that you can see in the player/history tab but all goals scored in all competitions through his whole career... is that even possible?

Edited by Pearomaniac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, trviggo said:

How do I select a specific player for player swap if he doesn't appear in the dropdown?  

Go to your squad and right-click on the player you want to sell, there, or after going to Transfer, you should see the option to swap him.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I manage my LaLiga squad registration salary cap?

I understand the idea of the cap being related to the income, however, it doesn't show which income it is anywhere. 

I am thinking about selling one of my best players to give myself a bit of room but I have no idea how much it can give me or if it will be worth it. Does anyone know more about this topic, I cannot find any thread with accurate info for this.

Thanks!

On 26/07/2023 at 10:47, Dan Zvfr said:

I understand the idea of the cap being related to the income, however, it doesn't show which income it is anywhere. 

I am thinking about selling one of my best players to give myself a bit of room but I have no idea how much it can give me or if it will be worth it. Does anyone know more about this topic, I cannot find any thread with accurate info for this.

Thanks!

I don't know the answer, but just thinking how you could figure it out...

If you have the in-game editor, you could create a test save and use the editor to remove the player from your squad. Then you should be able to see any changes to the finances. I think that would work.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I have a look at how effective my team was at set pieces LAST SEASON.
Stuff like goals from corners, goals from free kicks, and goals conceded from free kicks and corners.....in a helpful league table so I can understand how we did against league average.

1 hour ago, paz said:

How do I have a look at how effective my team was at set pieces LAST SEASON.
Stuff like goals from corners, goals from free kicks, and goals conceded from free kicks and corners.....in a helpful league table so I can understand how we did against league average.

Not certain, but don't think that's available after the season has rolled over. Would like to have it available myself, so could be a nice feature request.

How do I stop a player from going on a pre-season break? He's been out with a broken leg for most of the season, and he's now back from injury so it's probably the time for him to step his rehab up rather than go on a rest for a few weeks.

On 21/08/2023 at 10:53, paz said:

How do I stop a player from going on a pre-season break? He's been out with a broken leg for most of the season, and he's now back from injury so it's probably the time for him to step his rehab up rather than go on a rest for a few weeks.

On 21/08/2023 at 15:27, paz said:

How do I ask for a report in the data hub which excludes players who haven't played a certain number of games or minutes? 

you can't do any of those however, if you want to do the second part you can do that through the player search screen. so create a view with the data you want to look at then use the filter to select how many minutes you want to look at then export the data and you can either use excel or any similar program to do the visualization yourself 

How do I take a look at the highlights of all the shots my team had in the last game? I know how to navigate to watch the match again, and can jump to goals. But I cannot work out how to jump to shots, or more specifically SOT

19 hours ago, paz said:

How do I take a look at the highlights of all the shots my team had in the last game? I know how to navigate to watch the match again, and can jump to goals. But I cannot work out how to jump to shots, or more specifically SOT

Analysis then Shots then SOT column but you have to watch them one by one  

Greetings,

probably a dumb question but I need to ask anyway:

I'm searching for the "increase scouting range" board request option in FM23.

I used this a lot in FM20 (I only recently switched from 20 to 23) since I always play LLM/journeyman saves.

Usually, you can start asking the board for increased scouting range once you turn professional.

But with FOLA Esch (Luxembourg) the option just doesn't show up in FM23.

The club is fully professional for more than a complete season now and I still can only assign scouts to Luxembourg (clubs, league, complete country), just as if I still was at a semi-professional club.

It's not game-breaking (since I like to concentrate on lux. players, anyway) but it bugs me that I can't find the option to increase the scouting range.

Infact I do not even find the "you are allowed to scout in..." information that I remember being shown somewhere in the scouting tab.

So:

What am I doing wrong here? :confused:

I'm grateful for any hint, thanks in advance.

EDIT:

I found the answer myself.

As soon as I had a really really large scouting budget (several millionse) and chose the scouting package "worldwide", I could assign scouts to a recruitment focus outside the country my club is based in.

Apparently there is no such thing as a board request for an enlarged scouting range anymore.

Edited by LowestLeagueHero

How do I save money on scouting? I cancelled all assignments, but there are still costs being made.

Only income I have are the home matches, friendlies will not do the trick, since I can only invite free teams.

I think if this will go through, I will have a negative balance at the end of the season.

Who can help me earn some money?

6 hours ago, koen.westerveldd said:

How do I save money on scouting? I cancelled all assignments, but there are still costs being made.

Only income I have are the home matches, friendlies will not do the trick, since I can only invite free teams.

I think if this will go through, I will have a negative balance at the end of the season.

Who can help me earn some money?

Have you cleared out your scouting budget?

Budget.thumb.png.9c39504e0e0dfa4c0d77714fc4f5de89.png

1.Any idea why my inbox messages with reports from my physio and sports scientist both no longer come through? Have I turned something off accidentally? 

2. Can I decide whether player search results only display players with full attributes known? Rather than say players with attribute 8-12 in concentration being displayed when I am specifying 12 in concentration. EDIT: I think you can do this by clicking 'Quick Search' and clicking 'Full Knowledge'

Edited by paz

On the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, how can I get graphs for the opponent's players to show up?

In this youtuber's video you can see (below) that on the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, graphs about the opponents GKs, defenders and midfielders are showing up. But when I select these graphs on my 'Player' analysis screen, and select 'Display in Player Analitics', it does not show up on the Next Opponent screen. Only the graphs selecteded on the 'Team perfomance' screen show up. So how did the youtuber set this up? How can I see the graphs for the opponent's players?

video: https://youtu.be/pyAkc9UvABo?si=oroAZbMhSAul5mWm&t=202 

data.png.267fb2053761cbb12fcec75e906ec25a.png

I'm playing Man City for the first time in 2 years and wanted to go back and look at what formation I used against them previously when we somehow beat them 3-0 (we still got relegated). When I clicked on the game it said 'full details are not available for this fixture'. Is there some sort of setting I have to enable? I could understand full details from 5 season ago not being available. But for 2 seasons ago, I'd think many managers would like to have the option.

On 11/09/2023 at 08:40, koen.westerveldd said:

How do i create a B-squad at my club? Or does this go automatic at a certain division?

When i was managing Poole Borough, i had four teams. Now i am managing Witchampton and have 3 teams.

Now i have the main team, under-21 and under-18.

B teams aren't really a thing in England.

On 04/09/2023 at 10:50, cocoadavid said:

On the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, how can I get graphs for the opponent's players to show up?

In this youtuber's video you can see (below) that on the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, graphs about the opponents GKs, defenders and midfielders are showing up. But when I select these graphs on my 'Player' analysis screen, and select 'Display in Player Analitics', it does not show up on the Next Opponent screen. Only the graphs selecteded on the 'Team perfomance' screen show up. So how did the youtuber set this up? How can I see the graphs for the opponent's players?

video: https://youtu.be/pyAkc9UvABo?si=oroAZbMhSAul5mWm&t=202 

data.png.267fb2053761cbb12fcec75e906ec25a.png

You need to pin them for you own team first 

9 hours ago, DarJ said:

You need to pin them for you own team first 

I pinned them but they do not show up in the the opposition report. Only the pinned team analytics (eg. Defensive efficiency) show up in the opposition report, the pinned player analytics (eg. Assisting - Midfielders) do not show up.

How do I see the advanced goalkeeping graph for leagues other than the one I play in?
This screenshot is from the data hub, done by my head of performance analysts. I'd like to see the same graph for some of the other playable leagues in my save, and then maybe a summary of all playable leagues. Is either of those requests possible?

image.png.a9d8eaebbc6585f9f341424879bb0802.png

How do i exercise my option to buy a player i have had on Loan with " an option to buy a buy for price of 8.5 million". i am 5 months away from end of loan, last day of winter transfer window. I am Aston villa in Premier League. The player's club in Inter Milan.  I certainly want to buy. I have sent thru a transfer request but it was rejected. It does say that the player has an option to be bought by aston villa at conclusion of loan.  I could not find any posts on how this works.  Thanks in advance for any replies

EDIT

I figured it out. i just had to make the offer immediate rather than what i was trying to do which was End of season

Edited by keithbayley10

On 26/09/2023 at 01:20, keithbayley10 said:

How do i exercise my option to buy a player i have had on Loan with " an option to buy a buy for price of 8.5 million". i am 5 months away from end of loan, last day of winter transfer window. I am Aston villa in Premier League. The player's club in Inter Milan.  I certainly want to buy. I have sent thru a transfer request but it was rejected. It does say that the player has an option to be bought by aston villa at conclusion of loan.  I could not find any posts on how this works.  Thanks in advance for any replies

EDIT

I figured it out. i just had to make the offer immediate rather than what i was trying to do which was End of season

Thanks for this, I was looking for it, I did the same mistake I think.

On 26/07/2023 at 17:47, Dan Zvfr said:

Thanks!

I believe some brain-working is in order to solve this - to the best of my knowledge there is no simple single line in-game that will answer this for you.

Afaik the limit is 70% of the turn-over - which is easy to figure out by going to your finances->projection. There you should have the turnover for both the current season and the next 2 following ones. Wages is obviously also in finances->Wages and I believe the game is using the numbers in the very bottom of the wages screen (Player wage total-> Division team currently belongs to)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for an easy way to quickly change to a second XI. I swear I could do it on the last FM but now every time I create a new tactic the players sync in each one. Is there any easy way to do this? I'm trying to do it so I can sub out my whole XI for the second XI in pre-season games. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Jellie said:

Hey I'm looking for an easy way to quickly change to a second XI. I swear I could do it on the last FM but now every time I create a new tactic the players sync in each one. Is there any easy way to do this? I'm trying to do it so I can sub out my whole XI for the second XI in pre-season games. Thanks.

If you use the "Quick pick" menu, you can save multiple selections. I usually create my first XI there, and some times my second XI too if I have a lot of cup matches I don't care much for.

image.png.63f48c60309e2d7ac67f58b5cc6d4b4e.png

Here you can save team selections, my first XI I've just called "1", so whenever I want to have those selected I head in there and click it and the selection changes. You can then do the same for other selections and save how many you'd like.

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

If you use the "Quick pick" menu, you can save multiple selections. I usually create my first XI there, and some times my second XI too if I have a lot of cup matches I don't care much for.

image.png.63f48c60309e2d7ac67f58b5cc6d4b4e.png

Here you can save team selections, my first XI I've just called "1", so whenever I want to have those selected I head in there and click it and the selection changes. You can then do the same for other selections and save how many you'd like.

Cheers!

59 minutes ago, Viking said:

How do I get FM to land on the squad screen and not on the profile screen when I click on a nation?

Don't think you can select different for nations vs teams, but you can change it in preferences.

ZHnc53X.png

18 minutes ago, pamf said:

Is it possible to restart the first set piece creator?

Not as far as I know.

6 minutes ago, frog-kvfb said:

Is there any way to see other players who have been listed via it or does it just come to your inbox

You'll often get it through agents or your scouts.

You can also see it in the player search if you look for transferlisted players. I think SI have said they will expand the transferroom going forward, so currently the functionality is mostly a renamed "offer to clubs", it seems.