Panels in tabbed containers not populating

_Ben_

Hi all,

I'm building a couple of separate tabbed containers. The first (left) is working, as intended, but the second is only showing one working polygon:

c74c4ffb59084db5e2a5d88948365c2b.png

Clicking on 'DNA'

b867be99849765dda0b8f8eca01dc44f.png

I'm still new to this so it's a bit messy but here is my code for the first selector:

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="455" default_width="0" priority="2">

<!-- Attributes -->	  
					<widget class="person_happiness_panel" id="phap" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/attribute analyser" late_loading="true">
						<translation id="title" value="Attributes" type="use"/>
						<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
						</record>
					</widget>

<!-- DNA -->	
					<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel"file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" late_loading="true">
										<translation id="title" type="use" value="DNA" />
									<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
									<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
									</record>
					</widget>

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks!

Edited by _Ben_

9 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Hi all,

I'm building a couple of separate tabbed containers. The first (left) is working, as intended, but the second is only showing one working polygon:

c74c4ffb59084db5e2a5d88948365c2b.png

Clicking on 'DNA'

b867be99849765dda0b8f8eca01dc44f.png

I'm still new to this so it's a bit messy but here is my code for the first selector:

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="455" default_width="0" priority="2">

<!-- Attributes -->	  
					<widget class="person_happiness_panel" id="phap" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/attribute analyser" late_loading="true">
						</record>
					</widget>

<!-- DNA -->	
					<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel"file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" late_loading="true">
									<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
									<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
									</record>
					</widget>

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks!

maybe a missing space, before file can fix it in your dna widget 

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" late_loading="true">

Edited by snowofman

3 minutes ago, junkerne said:

maybe a missing space, before file can fix it in your dna widget 

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" late_loading="true">

Spotted that, thanks!

However, whatever panel I put there does not show up (even a repeat of the original) - is it an issue with it not having an id?

I now have it showing (it was ID related, I think) but can't get it populated...

fbab050bd4cc9eda157e30d96c407c82.png

Here is the code that looks after this in the player folder:

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="10" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
    <container minimum_width="300" priority="1" default_width="-1">
     	<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofap" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" >
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn"/>
      </container>

<!-- Goalkeeper -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" file="player/tcs/overview/attribute/dna" id="gkap">
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn"/>
      </container>
  </container>
</panel>

Any ideas?

• _Ben_ changed the title to Panels in tabbed containers not populating

This issue is now widespread - across each panel that is within my tabbed containers:

72a509cb3fb7deb360016dc44b36c29e.png

369d9b303266106ef4abfb8bcfa59f4a.png

N.B. They all work in selector panels and the paths are correct.

Here is the tactical familiarity panel:

<!-- TACTICAL STUFF-->

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="230" default_width="0" priority="2">

<!-- Familiarity -->	  
					<widget class="person_happiness_panel" id="text" file="player/tcs/overview/selector/player tactical familiarity panel" late_loading="true">
						<translation id="title" value="Familiarity" type="use"/>
						</record>
					</widget>

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2021 at 16:33, _Ben_ said:

This issue is now widespread - across each panel that is within my tabbed containers:

72a509cb3fb7deb360016dc44b36c29e.png

369d9b303266106ef4abfb8bcfa59f4a.png

N.B. They all work in selector panels and the paths are correct.

Here is the tactical familiarity panel:

<!-- TACTICAL STUFF-->

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="230" default_width="0" priority="2">

<!-- Familiarity -->	  
					<widget class="person_happiness_panel" id="text" file="player/tcs/overview/selector/player tactical familiarity panel" late_loading="true">
						<translation id="title" value="Familiarity" type="use"/>
						</record>
					</widget>

Did you ever solve this problem? I am having the same problem with analyser polygons in a tabbed panel, although I don't even have the polygon showing. (you probably remember me asking you about this in another thread).

3 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Did you ever solve this problem? I am having the same problem with analyser polygons in a tabbed panel, although I don't even have the polygon showing. (you probably remember me asking you about this in another thread).

Yes, all solved.

Are there any panels I can just share with you so that you can copy your stuff in rather than build it yourself?

29 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yes, all solved.

Are there any panels I can just share with you so that you can copy your stuff in rather than build it yourself?

It's pretty much the same as the panel you did with the polygons. I have one for dna, one for tactical style and a third which 'should' populate from the data hub. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJu said:

@_Ben_i am very interst in use your actually Skin, that you use and you maked for you so amazing compatible with so many stuff.

Thanks very much, to share or to tell me, if i can use / test your actually Files.

Greetings !

46 minutes ago, john1 said:

I would definitely use your FM skin @_Ben_if it were ever to get released! :D 

Thanks both! Maybe one day. In my infancy of skinning - I’ve built it all to fit my screen resolution so no idea what it’d look like elsewhere. I want to also tidy all the xml files up so that, just like with others, my skin can then become useable for others to steal from. 

57 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It's pretty much the same as the panel you did with the polygons. I have one for dna, one for tactical style and a third which 'should' populate from the data hub. 

I’ll have a look later and upload the xmls that I’ve linked it all with 

21 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Thanks. Appreciate it. 

Ok - so, I've got attribute analyser, dna and dna_gp in a folder called player/tcs/overview/attributes which then references the player attribute analyser (goalkeerp and outfield) which is just in the player folder. Finally, the attribute analyser (and panel dna/dna_to) sit in the player/tcs folder.

Then this code (for a tabbed container) is in the player overview panel.

<!-- ATTRIBUTE ANALYSER STUFF-->

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="455" default_width="0" priority="3">

<!-- Attributes -->	  
						</record>
					</widget>

<!-- DNA -->	  
			<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnap" file="player/tcs/player attribute analyser panel dna" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
					 <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
			</container> 

<!-- TACTICAL STYLE -->	  
					<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnag" file="player/tcs/player attribute analyser panel dna_to" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
					 <translation id="title" type="use" value="Tactical Style" />
			</container> 

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ppi1"/>
						</container>

It seems a very long winded way around this but I can kind of see how this works!

Let me know how you get on.

attribute analyser.xml dna.xml dna_gp.xml player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml player attribute analyser outfield.xml player attribute analyser panel dna.xml player attribute analyser panel dna_to.xml player attribute analyser panel.xml

12 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Ok - so, I've got attribute analyser, dna and dna_gp in a folder called player/tcs/overview/attributes which then references the player attribute analyser (goalkeerp and outfield) which is just in the player folder. Finally, the attribute analyser (and panel dna/dna_to) sit in the player/tcs folder.

Then this code (for a tabbed container) is in the player overview panel.

<!-- ATTRIBUTE ANALYSER STUFF-->

<container class="tabbed_container" id="cosM" minimum_width="455" default_width="0" priority="3">

<!-- Attributes -->	  
						</record>
					</widget>

<!-- DNA -->	  
			<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnap" file="player/tcs/player attribute analyser panel dna" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
			</container> 

<!-- TACTICAL STYLE -->	  
					<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnag" file="player/tcs/player attribute analyser panel dna_to" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
			</container> 

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ppi1"/>
							<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ppi1"/>
						</container>

It seems a very long winded way around this but I can kind of see how this works!

Let me know how you get on.

attribute analyser.xml 819 B · 0 downloads dna.xml 4.42 kB · 0 downloads dna_gp.xml 4.35 kB · 0 downloads player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml 6.41 kB · 0 downloads player attribute analyser outfield.xml 8.69 kB · 0 downloads player attribute analyser panel dna.xml 741 B · 0 downloads player attribute analyser panel dna_to.xml 744 B · 0 downloads player attribute analyser panel.xml 1.18 kB · 0 downloads

Looks fairly similar to what I have. The main difference that I can see, is the ID for the "Tabbed Container". Where did you get "cosM" from?

31 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Looks fairly similar to what I have. The main difference that I can see, is the ID for the "Tabbed Container". Where did you get "cosM" from?

If you want a proper answer here, I'm not able to give you one!

I just didn't want to use an ID that was already used so changed the C to another letter!

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

think so, yes! I just looked through and didn't want to replicate the ID so made my own, hoping it would work, and it did!

I've now got the data analysis tab to populate (but I don't think it was what I was expecting). The other 2 tabs containing the polygons that I have created still wont populate. At least I'm making some progress now. Thanks for your help.

This is what I currently have code wise. Not all that different to what you have. Although, I can only get the "data analysis" to populate and I can't work out why.

<!-- Tabbed Panel -->
            <container class="tabbed_container" id="enigma1" default_height="-1" priority="1" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true">

<!-- DNA -->      
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnap" file="player/enigma/dna" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
                     <translation id="title" type="use" value=" Club DNA" />
            </container> 

<!-- Tactical Style -->      
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnat" file="player/enigma/dna_ts" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
            </container>

<!-- Analytics -->
                <widget class="data_hub_player_analytics_panel" file="data_hub/data hub player analytics panel" id="pdh1">
                <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="296334"/>
                </widget>

</container>

10 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what I currently have code wise. Not all that different to what you have. Although, I can only get the "data analysis" to populate and I can't work out why.

<!-- Tabbed Panel -->
            <container class="tabbed_container" id="enigma1" default_height="-1" priority="1" save_session_state="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true">

<!-- DNA -->      
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnap" file="player/enigma/dna" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
                     <translation id="title" type="use" value=" Club DNA" />
            </container> 

<!-- Tactical Style -->      
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnat" file="player/enigma/dna_ts" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
            </container>

<!-- Analytics -->
                <widget class="data_hub_player_analytics_panel" file="data_hub/data hub player analytics panel" id="pdh1">
                <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="296334"/>
                </widget>

</container>

Without knowing, but can a space infront of the "club dna" mess it up ? here -> translation id="title" type="use" value=" Club DNA" />

10 minutes ago, junkerne said:

Without knowing, but can a space infront of the "club dna" mess it up ? here -> translation id="title" type="use" value=" Club DNA" />

I honestly never even saw that space in there. I'm just checking it now. 

Nope, Still the same.

Edited by EnigMattic1

It is, basically, just the 2 polygons that I have created that aren't working. Club DNA and Tactical Style. Anything else that I add into the "tabbed container" will populate. @_Ben_, my code it basically the same as yours and, with the exception of the attributes (and number of) that I'm pulling to populate the polygons, they are almost identical too. This is really puzzling me.

20 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It is, basically, just the 2 polygons that I have created that aren't working. Club DNA and Tactical Style. Anything else that I add into the "tabbed container" will populate. @_Ben_, my code it basically the same as yours and, with the exception of the attributes (and number of) that I'm pulling to populate the polygons, they are almost identical too. This is really puzzling me.

Do my polygons work? I've always found that it's easier to work backwards from an xml that does work.

4 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Do my polygons work? I've always found that it's easier to work backwards from an xml that does work.

I've literally just got DNA working. It's just tactical style to work on now. I have both your file and mine open in Notepad++ and I'm doing it that way.

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

BOOM! Sorted. Thanks for your help mate. I can only assume that it is because I was trying to pull the polygons directly, whereas you were pulling them through "player attribute analyser panel dna" and "dna_to"

Yeah - when I uploaded them there was a load of files and it reminded me of the issues I had! Care to share a screenshot of your current profile page then now?

49 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yeah - when I uploaded them there was a load of files and it reminded me of the issues I had! Care to share a screenshot of your current profile page then now?

Yeah, hang on. I'm still trying to tweak a few things. I'm trying to avoid my next project..... Human Profile page.

This is just a modified FME panel for my own use. I am nowhere near the level of some of the skinners on this forum and, to be totally honest, this is the first year that I have actually got into skinning properly.

image.png.329d71ddbd293318abf75a3049cf7cb5.png

There are still certain things that I want to sort out, but none are directly linked to this panel. Me being as awkward as I am, I'm currently trying to get to grips with animations and I'm looking for ways to use them in various panels.

It has now been slightly modified so the club logo alternates with the clubs home kit.

Edited by EnigMattic1

i really like that ! 👍 @EnigMattic1 for me, i miss front/back Kit Graphic in that Overview + the Career History (not the Text Form of that, i mean the Overview with showing Club Names, Logos and the Statistic of that Time)

= for more Immersion

* i am intersting in to see and test your Skin. Then i can give you Feedback. 😊
Greetings from Germany

Edited by SpiderJu

3 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

i really like that ! 👍 @EnigMattic1 for me, i miss front/back Kit Graphic in that Overview + the Career History (not the Text Form of that, i mean the Overview with showing Club Names, Logos and the Statistic of that Time)

= for more Immersion

* i am intersting in to see and test your Skin. Then i can give you Feedback. 😊
Greetings from Germany

You do realise that this particular panel is about 90% FME right? I put the background selector in and made a handful of changes, but at the core, it is still FME.