English lower (lowest playable) leagues

• 1 month later...

It would appear that me and Marc are joint manager of Eastbourne Boro lol. I'm glad I chose them, was 3rd in the league for most of the season but have slipped further and am now in 6th place, I've played 17 matches. In my opinion it's always best starting in the lowest division and working your way up to a bigger and better job. Plus as everyone knows there is less pressure starting at the bottom. Unfortunately the last time I went on my saved game was two months ago, but I will resume it soon. How you getting on Marc? I should not ask that as we are joint manager and all lol. 

• SI Staff
22 minutes ago, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

It would appear that me and Marc are joint manager of Eastbourne Boro lol. I'm glad I chose them, was 3rd in the league for most of the season but have slipped further and am now in 6th place, I've played 17 matches. In my opinion it's always best starting in the lowest division and working your way up to a bigger and better job. Plus as everyone knows there is less pressure starting at the bottom. Unfortunately the last time I went on my saved game was two months ago, but I will resume it soon. How you getting on Marc? I should not ask that as we are joint manager and all lol. 

I had a glorious career at Eastbourne and made them a real powerhouse in English football, they won the Premiership 5 times and all competitions going (although never a clean sweep :( ) .... then sadly I got sacked after 25 seasons which was wholly unreasonable.

I've taken the Brighton job in League One (where they were lnaguishing) and am now seeing if I can manage to get them into the Premiership and over-turn Eastbourne before I retire.

(this is the third career I'll have seen from start to finish on FMM22, although in my defense I did start before the game was 'final')

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, ElliottMS said:

Are we going to get a patch for that? ;)

lol - it was unreasonable in the same way my wife getting annoyed because I haven't taken the trash out after she's asked 6 times is ;)

(ie. perfectly understandable ... but ...)

9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

lol - it was unreasonable in the same way my wife getting annoyed because I haven't taken the trash out after she's asked 6 times is ;)

(ie. perfectly understandable ... but ...)

Ah, so you were getting around to winning the league again. You were going to do it eventually, honest!

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, ElliottMS said:

Ah, so you were getting around to winning the league again. You were going to do it eventually, honest!

Yeah it was definitely on my 'to do list' ... I just had these youngsters that were distracting me and needed a few matches to gain experience ... I'd have gotten around to it eventually ... ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

Boston United's Pilgrims for me. After nolifing the hell out of the game for a while I'm now gonna play my first Champion's League and dearly love my squad.

If you like a challenge and focus like me on squad dynamics I recommend the Dorking Wanderers. At first sight they're great: rated A in most areas and B in others (wether you're using true or fake players). Then you take a closer look and... it's all coming from the influence of 35+ years old players who can barely run any more. If you can maintain these values at the top by quickly bringing in new positive-minded players (and making them influential fast), then you truly are a wizard. I gave up.

Edited by Tade Shakar

• 2 weeks later...