Amster-damned!

B.W.G

December 2028

Fixtures

f950d962e63ffbc96c2f6026316ccb97.png

Table

1de6a0dc06f56dc95dd93a8a16c8e941.png

We picked up four points from our two league games and that was enough to see us finish the year in second place,annoyingly we have only lost once all season but Jong Volendam have decided they don't want to lose.No issues in the win over UNA as we thrashed 4-0 but a familiar problem reared it's head against Fortuna Wormerveer and that was our inability to finish chances as we dominated them but lacked the end product as we dropped two points.I'm over the moon we beat Willem II in the KNVB Beker but I am also insulted that they didn't take us seriously,they only started one first team player with the rest being fringe or reserve players,it was an even game but we were a lot more clinical so all I can say is thanks for the money!No issues in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we beat Stormvogels in a straight forward 3-0 win and we could of scored more in that match.

We kick off 2029 with five games,three in the league,one in the KNVB Beker and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Blauw Gael '38,Smitshoek and DUNO,if we are to maintain our title challenge then we need to match Jong Volendam's results at worse although I would prefer if they started losing games to make it easier for me,I am however confident that we can win at least two of these games although DUNO will be a tricky game so we will need to be at our best.In the KNVB Beker we are facing Eredivisie side Heerenveen,not sure what to expect as they could field a strong team or do a Willem II and field a much weaker side but either way I'm not expecting to get past this stage.Our KNVB Beker West 1 fixture sees us face SDO in the third round,they are a very good fifth tier side so I will be fielding a strong team as I want to see if we can make it a three-peat in this competition,we should be too strong for them but upsets can happen!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

January 2029

Fixtures

406647a41f383f95a99e6266ea5d17b1.png

60942d6f3beaee226bfbaa9d18edf66a.png

We did what we had to in the league and that was win all three games as we kept up with Jong Volendam who also won all three of their games so I am getting frustrated that they keep winning although we are now guaranteed to be safe although my aims are much much higher than that,game of the month was definitely against DUNO as we made a very slow start and found ourselves 2-0 down before Halitopo pulled on back and then we carried on from there.The KNVB Beker saw us face Heerenveen,unlike Willem II they didn't take us lightly and they battered us as they ran out 3-0 winners and it could of been much worse,on the plus side we got nearly £150k in gate receipts so that has took us out of debt and should keep us out of debt till next season.No issues in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we demolished SDO 7-1,we managed 13 shots on target so even double figures wasn't outside the realms of possibility.

Just the four league games in February but all eyes will be on the match against Jong Volendam on the 11/2,if they win then that will be huge for them as it opens up more of a gap but if we can win then we will go top due to goal difference if we match the same results on the first matchday of February.We will also be playing Alverna,Alphense Boys and ODIN '59,this is a favourable run for us as they are all struggling so we should be able to take advantage of the situation due to having higher morale and being in better form but we need to make sure the team shows up and not show any signs of complacency as even on mistake could be costly due to Jong Volendam's current form.

February 2029

Fixtures

8e6c1d260d0922b84a9f5fc65849ca3d.png

Table

3afb95eea9c3fd5ba47a00cb137d5fff.png

That was a fantastic month for us as we won all four games and we even managed to open up a two point lead at the top of the table.We had three solid wins over Alverna,Alphense Boys and ODIN '59 and I am pleased with how we played in each of the matches.As for the Jong Volendam match,the scoreline is actually really misleading as we restricted them to four shots while we had twenty two shots (eight on target) so we easily could of won by more as we dominated that match.Later in the month we would gain our two point advantage in the title race as Jong Volendam drew 0-0 with Alverna,there is still ten games left to play so this isn't over by a long shot.

March is quite a busy month for us as we play five league games,one KNVB Beker West game and I will also be dealing with our next youth intake.Our league matches will see us face EVV,TEC,DEM,Dongen and GOES,it's a pretty mixed month as we face the two teams at the bottom,two teams who are around mid-table and the team in third,I am confident we will do well but EVV will be a tricky match and we will need to be at our best if we are to get anything and that is especially the case in attack as EVV are pretty good in defence.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Jack's League side Swift,this is actually a rematch of last seasons quarter final which we won 2-1,Swift are the strongest team left in the competition so we definitely have the toughest draw but I am confident we can beat them again as I managed it last season with a weaker side.I am looking forward to our intake as it looks to be a more defensive one if the preview is anything to go by so I will have my fingers crossed for some decent players as the defensive side of the team is our weakest area.

On 07/02/2022 at 21:34, erikeagles said:

Great results 

And 150k is always welcome I think 

Thanks!

It's helped me quite a bit,it should keep me out of debt till next season :lol:

On 10/02/2022 at 10:28, Sonic Youth said:

In pole position for the last 10 league games of the season :thup:

We're looking really good now as Jong Volendam have gone into freefall,we have an eight point lead with six games left to play.

Youth Intake 2029

8th Edition

db194b5ae59e82356b82bb68fb09dc79.png

9686e0c7f40ff8f4a75d388ea7f141df.png

Altin Rrahmani

Sander Veerman

Papa Sow

Sven Seedorf

The top talents this season look pretty good with the four either standing out due to potential or had a higher current ability.Rrahmani,Veerman and Seedorf will all be join the first team as first team players due to them being better than current options in the same position.Sion will also be moved to the first team as back up for Anyanwu as he is actually considered better than Holder and Pauwels according to reports.Sow and Abdellaoui don't really have any pressure on them at the minute so they can develop themselves in the u18's before I move them up as we do have other options in AML and MC positions.Of the players here,I think Veerman is the most interesting due to his versatility down the left flank.

e74317de6dbb2822ec803e32e35f0b4e.png

Just the four players in the "Top Talents" section of the youth intake,these players could become very useful for the club if they can reach their potential as they would make for good rotation and backup options.Bernardus is the weird one of the bunch,even through it says MC,he is actually a natural in the DC role while he is only accomplished in the MC role.

5261d8f9ed7cc19605dc720ec67d5067.png

They will be signed as we are a bit light in the under 18's but if I am being serious then I would probably sell them if I received a decent offer as I have plenty of players in these roles.

Youth Intake Nationality Tracker

European

c46ff0aed899da02af5fe1a6a8d987cf.png

No real surprise that Netherlands is way out in front due to playing as a Dutch club,the only real surprise is that we have had as many players come from Kosovo as Belgium considering the latter is a neighbouring country.

South America

Nothing to see here as we have had no players from South America.I think that in the future we could see a player from Suriname in a youth intake as it is a Dutch speaking nation in South America.

North America

99d1799fb77a26e5518b1cd87cead618.png

Not really a surprise either as they are part of the Dutch A-B-C islands so I wouldn't be surprised to see Aruba and Bonaire pop up in the future.

Asia

3afe0c9456e446a8afe7c770827abd4e.png

I put Australia under the Asia banner just because they play in the Asian Champions League even if they are in Oceania!

Africa

b2a00f72a2b9a19dac2267b9fb9efec3.png

A nice spread of African nations have happened in the youth intakes although the one born in Nigeria has gone on to represent Hungary at a u21 level.When I looked up the statistics for immigration for Amsterdam,Morocco was actually top of the list so no surprise to see we've had more Moroccan players through for African players.

Oceania

Like South America,there is nothing to see here and I doubt we will actually get a player from Oceania through the youth system. 

41 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

Asia

3afe0c9456e446a8afe7c770827abd4e.png

I put Australia under the Asia banner just because they play in the Asian Champions League even if they are in Oceania!

For football, that’s where they should be placed. Australia has a history of players moving to Dutch clubs. I’d say the quality of players has remained less than the team that qualified for 2006 WC and was eliminated by Italy right at the end of normal time by a Totti penalty. Second round I think.

Your youth intake looks like it strengthened positions needed.

Good to hear you’ve opened up a gap at the top of the table :thup:

Edited by Sonic Youth
Shove?

March 2029

Fixtures

fa41ec0af560c828bd57dd588f067d91.png

Table

f908ed4b88e411f4ea8f36b91e38cf3a.png

We could not have asked for a better month as we went through the league unbeaten in March as we picked up thirteen points from fifteen and we now have a nine point lead over Jong Volendam who had a torrid March although they do have a game in hand on us but we only have five games left to play so I am pretty confident we can wrap the title up soon.We did have the small issue of Anyanwu failing to find the net but luckily enough for me that our midfield and inside forwards were on the ball for the majority of the month as they netted all but one goal.As for Jong Volendam,they lost to UNA and Smitshoek while they drew with EVV which is how we are in our current situation.We did lose to Swift in the KNVB Beker West 1 so the three-peat is now out the window,I can't even say we were unlucky as we were shocking all over the pitch.

Just the three games in April and we will be facing Staphorst,Hoorgeveen and Gemert.I generally think we will do well against Staphorst and Gemert as we should be too strong for either side so I think we could net maximum points from those two games,however the match against Hoorgeveen could be a bit tricky as they are chasing a playoff spot so they will more than likely be up for our match against them.If we do win the games against Staphorst and Gemert then that could actually be enough for us to win the title if other results go our way.

19 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Nearly there now in the league.

The cup though takes concentration to get through, or not and your not getting it this year. So near to a three-peat as well!

April wasn't our best of months but we've gotten over the line  and won the title,I will say we were helped by how bad Jong Voelndam's form has been as it's quite funny :lol: 

f234ab93f1cd3804f2dc54994c2f04a2.png

April 2029

Fixtures

1c2d223ebe6b35bd34fcf61e35e86625.png

Table

b27a5536e050396cc7a685ef8750f259.png

Not our best of months as we picked up four points from nine but it was enough to see us over the line as we clinched the title and I will have to thank Jong Volendam's terrible form as of late as we finished with a 12 point lead.We suffered a rare defeat against Staphorst,in the end they took advantage of the numbers as Salhi received his marching orders for a bad foul and I can't complain about it as the opposition payer went off injured after the challenge.The game against Hoogeveen was actually a even game but it took a 90th minute equalizer to rescue a point which was annoying.We finished the month off with a 2-0 win against Gemert,it was a comfortable win and we really should of scored more as Germert never really threatened us.

We finish off our campaign with two games in May and we will be facing UNA and Fortuna Wormerveer,talk about two different scenarios for the opposition,UNA are in contention for a playoff spot and need one win to do so while Fortuna Wormerveer are like us and have nothing left to play for as both of us are done with our seasons.I would like to win both games just to finish the season on a high and I especially want to win the Fortuna Wormerveer game as we are at home so it would be nice to give the fans a win to finish the season off.

May 2029

Fixtures

63681b7b196bc31df0ec247626cc0337.png

Table

7f5fff25566090f0294c914ebd71b0e0.png

We finished the season off in style as we recorded two wins from two games which left us with a hefty fifteen point lead over second place Jong Volendam.We had a very hard fought match and it was a game of a few chances but Kosovan youngster Rrahmani netted the only goal of the game to clinch all three points.The final game of the season saw us rout Fortuna Wormerveer in front of a capacity crowd as we finished our league campaign off with a 4-0 win,Rrahmani actually also came out of this game with man of the match after scoring and providing two assists.

End of season update to follow then onto the third tier we go!

9c4258222ef861e02ff1fea31e4d53a7.png

Derde Divisie Zondag - End of Season - 2028/29

Profile - General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

Nothing happened here so please move along.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Derde Divisie Zondag - Winners

8acdb7fe667a19f14716d99e4a8c8e94.png

I think the term looks can be deceptive as winning the league with a fifteen point margin over second place seems like we walked it but the reality is that it was really close between ourselves and Jong Volendam and then their form took a massive downturn after we beat them in February and we would then run away with it.We finished as top goalscorers with the second best defence so I am really happy with what we achieved on the pitch and it was a fully deserved promotion in the end.

KNVB Beker - 3rd Round

13d08648fd77dda2e3a0af10a1348ad8.png

I am over the moon with the run we put together as we reached the third round of the KNVB Beker,the run also included a famous 3-0 win over Willem II although if you look into it then it wasn't that impressive as it was a team made up of youngsters and fringe players.Heerenveen would field a strong team in the next round and we can be considered lucky it was only 3-0 but on the plus side that game netted us nearly £150k in gate receipts and that helped keep us out of debt.

KNVB Beker West 1 - Quarter-Finals

18d22273052a25c58fa3d4bf44720707.png

I generally believed we had a chance of doing a three-peat in this competition as we were one of the three strongest sides in the competition along with HFC and Swift and it was the latter who knocked us out in the quarter finals after tearing apart the opposition in the earlier rounds.On one hand I am happy to say that we lost to the winners but on the other hand we just lost to a team who were relegated from the Jack's League and that is what we are playing in next season so that is a bit annoying.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Club Awards - Competition Awards - Best XI

f94439f85704fc265faaee4825a774f0.png

Daymon Pereira

Abdelhak Salhi

Ðorde Davidović

Furkan Apaydin

Jizz Iliohan

Manager's Thoughts

That was a successful season as we won promotion and the league title to go with it at our second attempt in the fourth tier but the hard work starts now as the Jack's League is a much tougher league than what we have been playing in.This season was truly a team effort as both the defence and attack put in massive work to help us towards the title although I will put a question mark next to Arinze Anyanwu's name as despite finishing as our joint top scorer,he kept disappearing for large chunks of the season so his consistency is at least a bit suspect.The biggest change for me has actually come in the club vision as we now have a "preferred" rating for Develop players using the club's youth system,this is something I have been wanting as in theory it should be easier to get upgrades for the youth facilities,junior coaching and youth recruitment although the latter two are in a very good position for a club of our stature.We will be getting a new sponsor during pre-season and it should be bigger than last season (£26.5k) as we have also moved up to 1* reputation although we are still regarded as a local club.

As for next season there isn't a lot to say other than it will be a case of fighting bravely against relegation,the financial situation isn't the best at the minute as we have £58k in the bank but that should go up due to the new sponsorship but it still isn't enough for any upgrades to anything,I will be going in to the new season with the same tactic so there won't be much changing things when it comes to the team and we don't have to sort a clear out on the scale of last season as we are quite below the wage budget so this should be a fairly quick pre-season for us.

Career Stats

ede9c0c870ca22d71aa29feb813a153b.png

Game Save Changes

10aba4086a426fad391361e4ba6d1299.png

As we are going up to the third tier,I have made the decision to remove the seventh and eighth tier of Dutch football to help speed up the processing as it is going a bit slow,removing these two tiers actually removes around 64 leagues from the save so there will be less processing to do.When we make it to the 2nd tier then I will get rid of tier six and when we make it to the Eredivisie then the fifth tier will go and that will leave us with four tiers of Dutch football and five leagues in those four tiers.

Edited by B.W.G

That was a good season and deserving of promotion. Looking forward to next season in the third tier. I don’t have a good idea for once for a prediction of a finish, so I’ll go with better than battling relegation but just missing out on top half of the table…? Maybe top half of the table it is :D

On 14/02/2022 at 09:59, B.W.G said:

Game Save Changes

10aba4086a426fad391361e4ba6d1299.png

As we are going up to the third tier,I have made the decision to remove the seventh and eighth tier of Dutch football to help speed up the processing as it is going a bit slow,removing these two tiers actually removes around 64 leagues from the save so there will be less processing to do.When we make it to the 2nd tier then I will get rid of tier six and when we make it to the Eredivisie then the fifth tier will go and that will leave us with four tiers of Dutch football and five leagues in those four tiers.

That’s a lot of leagues removed in two tiers! Sensible.

Edited by Sonic Youth

On 15/02/2022 at 11:41, Sonic Youth said:

That was a good season and deserving of promotion. Looking forward to next season in the third tier. I don’t have a good idea for once for a prediction of a finish, so I’ll go with better than battling relegation but just missing out on top half of the table…? Maybe top half of the table it is :D

On 15/02/2022 at 11:42, Sonic Youth said:

That’s a lot of leagues removed in two tiers! Sensible.

I am really looking forward to the third tier as we are going up against Amsterdam's number two side AFC so they are my first major obstacle to overcome in my quest to be the biggest in Amsterdam.My aim was avoiding relegation completely with a solid mid-table finish.

I never really looked at the other leagues so I was surprised to see that many when I counted,tier six has eleven league so that is still quite a big one that will be going at some point.

Jack's League - Pre-Season - 2029/30

Season Preview - Expectations

Nothing to see here as nothing happened,I did offer players in the u18's out for loan but no one came back with an offer despite me not wanting any wage contribution or other fees.

Pre-Season Fixtures

91b782f1a0da1e96413313082bbf521b.png

I'd say pre-season went pretty well as we won four out of five so I am happy with that and we even beat LaLiga Smartbank side Mallorca in a friendly so I am over the moon with that result.The Feyenoord match wasn't one I was expecting as they actually offered us to play them,of course I accepted as it was worth a bit of money,I was expecting to lose but I think we played well despite the score so I am pretty confident we can avoid the drop this season.

The Team

Tactic A - Tactic B - Tactic C

0d83bda1263338a321bbc7b42bbe8f90.png9d4c384a297a607f3f44a5df3e3890bf.png

Abdelhak Salhi

Daymon Pereira

Johannes van Oevelen

Altin Rrahmani

Arinze Anyanwu

Manager's Thoughts

The time has come where this save will see the difficult go up a few notches as we will be coming up against some quality "Jong" sides such as Utrecht and Sparta who are the top two favourites and in general we will see much better quality from the opposition players so it will be a challenge.The finances are a bit worrying as we are losing money quite a bit despite not spending anywhere near what I could on wages but we did receive a decent sponsorship deal worth £68k per season for two seasons which is up by nearly £40k a season so that is great and we even received a bit of TV money for the first time.We managed to keep the team together and most importantly I managed to beat off competition and get van Oevelen signed to a proper contract which for me is important as he is a key defender for us.The one thing to look out for this season is a possible takeover in the future as rumours have been going round as of late of a takeover for the club so it is a bit murky on that front for now.

As for this season,the aim is to fight bravely against relegation while my aim was to see if I can get to mid-table,I am not expecting much this season as it is literally about surviving and developing the players so they can improve further and try to reach the level of the Jack's League.of course the best way of doing this is to have the players playing quite frequently but I will try to focus on my best XI first as they will be closer to reaching this level and will get there quicker which will give us a better chance of surviving this season.I have no expectations for the KNVB Beker but I would like to be drawn away to a massive team like Ajax.PSV or Feyenoord just for money reasons as that would give the club a financial boost.In the KNVB Beker West 1,the board want us to reach the quarter finals and that is very doable as I think we are one of three clubs (alongside Swift and DHSC) who should always be challenging for the cup due to being one of the strongest teams in the competition.Time to show the third tier of Dutch football what we're made of!

How is the stadium? Still meeting league requirements? It looks like you’ll need an upgrade judging by some of friendlies. I guess this season will be a litmus test for it.

Good work getting Van Oevelen signed to a contract.

Finally a better sponsorship deal and TV money.

Time for the season to begin :thup:

12 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

How is the stadium? Still meeting league requirements? It looks like you’ll need an upgrade judging by some of friendlies. I guess this season will be a litmus test for it.

Good work getting Van Oevelen signed to a contract.

Finally a better sponsorship deal and TV money.

Time for the season to begin :thup:

The stadium is going to be a really big issue for us in the future,we are at a 500 capacity stadium which we actually groundshare with JOS/Watergraafsmeer and De Meer,I am pretty surprised they didn't make us groundshare with AFC who have a 2k capacity.

The money from sponsorship and TV will always be welcomed,I just hope we can get a mega draw away from home in the cup to help with finances :lol: 

We kick the season off against Excelsior '31 so that is actually a big game for us as they are predicted to be one of the teams to struggle like ourselves according to the media.

August 2029

Fixture

a3a587cbe394d37e3062833f86671789.png

Table

def554f90c25dfd56fd22d79f6bb9483.png

We couldn't of asked for a better start as we beat Excelsior '31 2-0 on the opening day of the season,this could actually be an important win in the long run as they are supposed to struggle like us according to the media predictions.The match itself was actually comfortable for us as we deserved the win and they barely threatened us so it was a fair result.During August we got Anyanwu,Pereira,Ndreu and Davidovic to sign new contracts while Seedorf,Veerman and Rrahmani have agreed new deals to start when they are 17,the only one I am waiting to hear back from is Salhi in which the negotiations were fine but no confirmation yet.

September will bring us six games,five in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Koakken Boys,Harkemase Boys,Hoek,Juliana '31 and De Treffers,it's still early days so it's too early to say how we should do but I am expecting the team to put in a good performance in each of the games,however the two I would like to win are the matches against Harkemase Boys and Juliana '31 as they are predicted to finish near us as well so it's important to pick up the points against similar teams to ourselves.No idea who we face in the KNVB Beker West 1 but we will need to win the game as the board want us to reach the quarter-finals of the competition.

September 2029

Fixtures

3126d0e731daee4d9a1e61c996091529.png

Table

d5abba57d038ccb14e885140d3801085.png

What a fantastic month that was as we won four out of five in the league as we finished September in second place.We do have our central defender Jazz Iliohan and his penalty skills to thank as late penalties against Kozakken Boys and De Trefers,the latter I was surprised we won as De Treffers were the much better side than we were.The match against Hoek was certainly something as it finished 9 vs 9 as both sides had a player sent off and both side had a player go off injured due to the same challenge!The loss against Juliana '31 was actually annoying as we had done enough to get something from the game but we fell short in the end as our much changed side lost 2-1.No issues in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we easily beat Zuidvogels in the second qualifying round so that was a case of job done.Off the field we saw Salhi confirm the contract offer so it was great to see our DM commit to the club for the next three years.

October brings us another five games,four are in the league with the other being in the KNVB Berker.In the league we will be facing HHC,AFC,IJsselmeervogels and DVS '33,I would be over the moon if we can keep this form going but I seriously doubt it as we have been punching above our weight at the moment,the highlight fixture of the month is against AFC as we will be facing off against Amsterdam's number two side so I want to win that to show that there will be a chance of taking that number two spot in the future.In the KNVB Beker we will be facing off against Divisional rivals BVV,this is a game I would like to win as the bigger teams enter in the next round,I do believe we can win the match as we have been in good form as of late while BVV have been struggling and I really do hope they still are when it come to our fixture.

On 20/02/2022 at 06:53, Sonic Youth said:

That’s a good start, and sitting nicely near the pointy end of the table :thup:

October has been a bit more rough for us but we are still within touching distance of first place.

October 2029

Fixtures

0c982541ae4bf59c147a5e8963dbc7a5.png

Table

64b8643d44999c5aef353244640c6686.png

We won two and lost two in the league as we slipped to second place in the league and we are now the only team in the league who haven't had a draw this season.No issues with the wins over HHC and Ijsselmeervogels in the league as we deserved to win both games,the 1-0 defeat to AFC was really disappointing as we were the better side but our finishing cost us in a game where we deserved to win ad it's even more disappointing that it was to AFC who are local rivals.I can't complain about the defeat to DVS '33 as they completely battered us and they could of scored more than two if it wasn't for my goalkeeper as it was a very busy day when it came to defending.The KNVB Beker saw us record a completely unfair 3-2 result against BVV,we were the second best throughout the game,2-0 down at half time and we win the game thanks to two late goals in normal time before netting the winner in extra time.

In November we will be playing five games,four are Jack's League matches while the other is in the KNVB Beker West 1,in the league we will be playing against Katwijk,Jong Sparta,Scheveningen and UDI '19,other than the match against UDI '19,this is a very harsh run as we are playing three of the top six and baring in mind our form in the league isn't the greatest at the minute so it will be tricky for us.On the flip side the board wanted us to avoid relegation and we are well away from that fight at the moment so there isn't too much to worry about if we do drop points.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Everstein,they are an eighth tier side so I am not expecting much trouble from that game as I will be putting out a strong team to ensure we get through.

2nd Round KNVB Beker draw

573f4a41fadf698dd0aef2fb90efce61.png

We're away to the Eredivisie holders,I know we won't win but this for me is all about the money as they have the third biggest stadium in the Netherlands with only Feyenoord and Ajax having bigger grounds so if with being away,this is one of the big three we would have wanted.

Also...

giphy.gif

November 2029

Fixtures

c70229124febb10cbc7c486daa06add0.png

Table

f55a9ff7c6dfdce7b5ce05b4f22bd27b.png

Not even sure how we managed to pick up eight points in the league and finish the month in second place as Lady Luck must of been smiling down us to escape with what we did.The only fair results here were the 5-0 win as UDI '19 are terrible and the 0-0 draw with Katwijk in which both teams could of played another ninety minutes and not scored as the finishing from both teams was terrible.The 2-2 draw some will say we were unfortunate while others will say we didn't even deserve that as Jong Sparta were the better side on the day,despite that it did take them till the 95th minute to find the equalizer.The Scheveningen match was one we definitely should of lost as they managed to have 20 shots against us and somehow failed to find the net,witout a shadow of a doubt Jazz Iliohan deserved his man of the match award as he scored the winner from a set piece and defended heroically throughouth the game.No issues in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we easily disposed of Everstein despite rotating my attack as they were getting pretty tired.

December brings us another five games,three in the league,one in the KNVB Beker and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be playing DHSC,BVV and Ijsselmeervogels,honestly all three of these games are winnable but I think we may have to be careful of BVV as they did outplay us in the KNVB Beker earlier in the season and we also have to be wary of "new manager bounce"  as they have just hired recently.In the KNVB Beker we are away to PSV Eindhoven,we don't stand a chance but at least we are away to them so we should make a bit of money from gate receipts.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we will be facing Fortuna Wormerveer,they are a team I am very familiar with as we were in the same league as them last season,we have a pretty decent record against them but we will still need to be careful as they can surprise us and we need to win if we are to meet the board's expectations of reaching the quarter finals.

Youth Intake Preview 

40b5e008ec99fd7a4367507aae964319.png

88574e88440ad1f8f81bff47bac2b1cc.pngf0312148a7192d190aa0b7cdec83a568.png

Well it says it's an excellent intake and the pluses are brilliant as it could be back ups or even first team players in the case of Goalkeeper and Centre back.As for the rest of it,it's actually quite  poor and I am still waiting for the DM so I am able to rotate Salhi so I guess more waiting is needed which is annoying but roll on Match so I can see how good those prospects actually are.

December 2029

Fixtures

2d768c39047ad20cf8d439a245f1923a.png

Table

6a1077276bab3defe55e88405493546b.png

We picked up six points from nine in the league and all I can describe them as is emphatic,we had two emphatic victories over DHSC and IJseelmeervogels and I was really happy with the way we played in both games,the 3-1 defeat to BVV on the other hand was an embarrassment and the players got the riot act after that one as the defending was sloppy and the attacking was woeful as we didn't deserve anything from that match.We easily won our KNVB Beker West 1 match against Fortuna Wormerveer as we progressed to the next round and the opposition can be considered lucky as we could of scored more but there keeper kept it that low.The match of the month was against PSV in the KNVB Beker,even though PSV put out a full rotated side,I can say we played really well against a much stronger side and we deserve credit that we only lost 2-1,this match was also good for our bank balance as we now have £293k in the bank which is great as before the game we were £36k in debt!

January brings is three more competitive games,two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Jong Utrecht and DVS '33,we have now entered the second half of the season and at the moment we are in a four horse race for the title,this is actually a tough league as only one team will go up so there is a lot to play for and we need to get good results against both sides as they are top half teams and results against these types of teams will help decide where the title will go.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing off against Blauw-Wit and yes it is that Blauw-Wit where we had those title challenges in the seventh and eighth tier (we lost both),it will be interesting to see the difference in the two teams now and I will be fielding a very strong team as they are considered a rival for us so expect no mercy off me.

January 2030

Fixtures

d9c0536b7317afc2ba01767dfb2cd895.png

Table

9a77fcc43766a77506fe2e6e14e82423.png

January went well for us as we picked up four points from sixth and that was enough to stay in third place.No complaints about the Jong Utrecht results as  a draw was a fair result as both teams had a similar amount of shots and possession which showed there was very little to separate both sides.The 4-0 win over DVS '33 was a bit bizarre,we were the better side in the match but I don't think we were 4-0 good as it was closer than that and I would think a 2-0 win here would of been a fair result.An old rivalry was renewed as we faced off against Blauw-Wit in the KNVB Beker West 1,this was our first meeting against them since 2024 and we went on and destroyed our local rivals 4-0 as we progressed to the quarter finals,the down side of this match was that we have lost Salhi with a groin injury and he could be missing for up to six weeks.

February brings us four more games with all of them being in the league,during this time we will be facing Kozakken Boys,Excelsior '31,Scheveningen and UDI '19,this is a pretty mixed bag of fixtures for us as we are facing first place,last place and two teams in between.We are doing really well and I only need three points to meet my forty two point target which means we would be safe for another season.If we can keep winning our games then we will be able to maintain our title challenge and that is something I will be going for as there isn't much in it at the minute.

Keeping the results up I see, keeping close to the top. Defense looks great, equal best in the league. Though your position looks incorrect to me, as I read it as second but close to first (honest, makes total sense! :D ).

You did well from and against PSV too :thup:

Blauw-Wit Is a blast from the past, and a shadow of the fearsome team at the beginning of this adventure.

It’s into the second half of the season now. No time let up, except to welcome the new youth intake :brock:

21 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Keeping the results up I see, keeping close to the top. Defense looks great, equal best in the league. Though your position looks incorrect to me, as I read it as second but close to first (honest, makes total sense! :D ).

You did well from and against PSV too :thup:

Blauw-Wit Is a blast from the past, and a shadow of the fearsome team at the beginning of this adventure.

It’s into the second half of the season now. No time let up, except to welcome the new youth intake :brock:

Makes sense to me as we are second come the end of February thanks to goal difference :lol:

It was a good effort against PSV and it gives me something to aim for in the long run as we will eventually surpass them :D 

The record against Baluw-Wit before that match was 2-2-2 so we've officially ended that rivalry as it now sits at 3-2-2 in my favour,they did manage to get back to the sixth tier but they ended up getting relegated.

We're not going to let up for the rest of the season as it's winner take all as only one team will go up!

February 2030

Fixtures

22422959aa4950c053bb445dbec6bfde.png

League Table

0ce6f1eb9bfe32bdb08703e322cda97d.png

It was a great month overall as we picked up nine points from twelve and moved up to second place in what is now a three horse race.The loss against Kozakken Boys was annoying but it was also a fair one as they were the better side overall,we did bounce back from the defeat with three wins on the bounce which was great and we even only conceded one goal in those three games as our defence moved to number one in the league.Even though we lost against Kozakken Boys,I actually believe our worst performance came against UDI '19 as the attack was terrible throughout the match,thankfully Anyanwu managed to put one out of seven attempts in the back of the net.

March is a bit of a busier month for us as we play six times,five are in the league while the other match is in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league,we have one big fixture for us and it comes on the 16/3 where we will be facing AFC,last time out we were the better side but we lost that game so hopefully we can get revenge on them.The other league fixtures sees us face DHSC,HHC,Juliana '31 and Harkemase,this fixture run actually favours us more than De Treffers and Kozakken Boys as we have a much easier run in March than they do and we need to take full advantage of that by picking up as many points as possible.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Velsen,we've played them a few times in the past in this competition and we have won all three fixtures against them so I really want to make it a fourth as we are a stronger side than the last time we faced them in 2028.March will also see our next youth intake so fingers crossed that it will be a good one for us.

Youth Intake Day

9th Edition

83de69569cf539865a1fd6c9a1467662.png

4215b12bc4f97ef04baa58c94ae5adbc.png

Taye Bruijn

Mike Boasman

Lewis Jones

Arbër Peqini

All I can say is wow when it comes to Taye Bruijn as he is nearly as good as Johannes van Oevelen straight away and his ability alone will net him a first team position straight away.Boasman should be in the same position as Bruijn as he is good enough for a first team spot but due to our current circumstances I don't think changing the goalkeeper now would be a sensible thing to do unless he gets injured.Jones and Perqini will be in the first team as back ups but I can see them being first teamers in the future,not surprised by Perqini coming through as Kosovo has produced the second highest amount of players from intakes while Jones is our first Welsh player to come through which is probably due to my nationality being Welsh in game.Ignacio will probably be moved to the first team as he will be our 3rd choice AML but considering our 2nd choice is quite injury prone then he could get game time.

1abfa27bd95c261a3f2a9a4a233adbee.png

All of the above will be signed but Keizer will be moved straight to the first team as he is better than our current backup Sion and he also is natural in the advanced forward role which is what I use in my tactic so it's a win-win in my book when it comes to him.The other four players will be kept in the u18's for now but I will look to loan them out in the future.

5f104d051f5cb6e7b734de1e1e91903a.png

All three will be signed to a youth contract but I wouldn't be opposed to selling them in the future as we have better options a head of them.

8982782dc9f75673b4e9c5889e7327ff.png

Going to leave this one up to the HoYD,if he recommends that I sign him the I will but de Jong could be the first player I don't keep after intake day.

On 24/02/2022 at 02:52, Sonic Youth said:

Second it is after February :D

Looks very promising that youth intake in the positions wanted. They should help with the end of season run-in :thup:

1st place at the end of March :D 

We did it have an easier run but it still counts :lol: 

I started Boasman and Bruijn in the final game of the month and both did very well,Boasman netted a 7.8 while Bruijn got a 7.0.I also gave Keizer a little run out as well at the end of the same game.

March 2030

Fixtures

4de812bac0f71a0938875c5145225b34.png

Table

e04c965459636fc1cc9b2960f2be3eb4.png

We had the simpler of run ins when compared to De Treffers and Koakken Boys and it shows as we picked up thirteen points from fifteen and we looked comfortable in all of the league games,the 1-1 draw was also a comfortable match and we only have ourselves to blame as we squandered a lot of chances in that match.Despite this form,we are still only three points ahead of third place and with six games left to play,the title race is still wide open.I think of the league results in March,my favourite one was the 3-1 victory over AFC as we got revenge on our Amsterdam rivals and we looked brilliant in doing so.We eased past Velsen in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we beat them 3-1,this was a comfortable game and we could of scored more and that is despite starting a rotated attack of Sion,Klinker and Apaydin.

April is a bit quieter for us in terms of fixtures as we are only playing four times,three in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Jong Sparta,Katwijk and De Treffers,this is a much tougher month for us in terms of quality when it comes to the opposition and none of the matches this month are as big as the one against De Treffers who are currently in second place,that is a must win game for us as if we lose that then we lose advantage in the race for the title.All three games will be tricky so we need to be at our best in all three games really as any slip up can be really costly due to it being a three horse race.The KNVB Beker West 1 semi-final is a tough one for us as we are facing DHSC,we are the two highest sides who are left in the competition and I feel whoever wins this will go on and win it.

On 26/02/2022 at 18:02, Sonic Youth said:

March was a very nice Month for you, and left you a lead to hold onto. Plus you’re still in a cup. Some nice momentum to take with you :thup:

We managed to carry the momentum over into April and I can say that it was a successful month for us.

April 2030

Fixtures

26bbf99457c5e0e72cdfc83654ebb176.png

Table

4e2db4f7b5b105f9eca97359e53873c6.png

All things considered,that was a cracking month for us as we kept top spot and we have a three point lead at the top of the table with three games left to play and we progressed to the KNVB Beker West 1 final.In the league we had to come back from 2-0 down against Jong Sparta to clinch a point,easily beat Katwijk and somehow beat De Treffers and considering the circumstances with who we started,I am really surprised that we won the game despite being outplayed,the De Treffers match saw us start Jones,Hasselbaink,Peqini,Klinker,Apaydin and Keizer due to what happened in the KNVB Beker West 1,I will admit I gave a fist pump when Keizer scored as it was against the run of play and we then defender like heroes as we kept the opposition out.The KNVB Beker West 1 saw us struggle to beat DHSC 2-1 and it's down to the fact that it went to extra time being the reason why I had to make so many changes for the match against De Treffers.

May and June will bring us four games in total,three in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be wrapping our campaign up against Hoek,Jong Utrecht and BVV,this looks to be an easier run in but the match against Jong Utrecht will be a tough match as they are a good side who have been underperforming but they are more than capable of blowing the title race wide open.In theory six points should be enough to see us promoted but I would like to get seven just to make sure as goal difference could really count here.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Eemdijk in the final,this is actually a David vs Goliath match up as Eendijk are a sixth tier side while we are flying high in the third tier,I will not be underestimating them as I want the silverware so I will be fielding a strong team and put an unhappy end to their fairy tail run.

18 hours ago, AlfieLucas said:

Really enjoyed your career thus far. Never heard of the team before in my life. And although i like Ajax, i hope one day you take Wartburgia above them.

Wikipedia helped me decide as I looked at football teams in Amsterdam,when I checked them they were one of the lowest in the database I am using.My choices were either Wartburgia or Blauw-Wit and I chose the normal sounding one as I didn't fancy playing as a team called Blue-White :lol: 

Probably late 2040's/early 2050's before we can overthrow them but we will get there eventually.

Edited by B.W.G

May/June 2030

Fixtures

a0599aa7e162ce887118b97cb88eba31.png

Table

38ba59b400a1a44a50b5ac4fed75cf2e.png

We very nearly blew that as we picked up four points from nine which was just enough for us to clinch the title and promotion,we were lucky that Kozakken Boys had the same form as us as if they won all three then they would of won the title instead.It as really a tale of two halves when it came to the games,the loss to Hoek was understandable as they scored both goals after we went down to ten men while we drew 0-0 with Jong Utrecht in the next match,both of these games had one similarity and it was our attack was massively ineffective in both games as we couldn't create or finish so I decided to make some tweaks.The lone strike went from AF to F9 while I changed from CM-Mez to DLP-Mez in the central midfield areas,it seemed to have worked quite well in the next two games as we destroyed Eemdijk in the final of the KNVB Beker West 1 with a scoreline of 6-0 then a Anyanwu hat-trick in our 4-0 win against BVV saw us cross the finish line in first just ahead of De Treffers by one point!

End of Season update to follow then onto life in the second tier and the first out of the box Dutch League!

Jack's League - End of Season - 2029/30

Season Preview

Three players left the club even though it only shows two.Jordan de Jong who appears on the "In" side of the youth screenshot was actually released once the trial period was over and is no longer at the club although it doesn't show that anywhere.I let Hoefnagels go out on loan as Always Forward were willing to give us full wage contribution and use him as a regular starter so it was a no brainer for me as it could help with his development.I really didn't want to get rid of Kovarnik but I forgot to pre-arrange a new contract for him so it's my own fault he left as he was on a youth contract and he left on transfer deadline day.I am pretty gutted as well as he had a good potential rating (screenshot taken from ex-players shortlist).

3249ad0045f6ef4f27755ad9eadbf5be.png

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Jack's League - Winners

4b93d611285fdf7f80df7edea27988a3.png

Over the moon with how we did this season as we were among the favourites to go down but we went and won the title instead at the first time of asking,we were always involved in a title race and the majority of it was a three horse race with it being ourselves,De Treffers and Kazakken Boys in which we won the race by one point although if Kozakken Boys had a better May then we would of lost as we had a poor May where we picked up four points from nine as it went to the last day of the season.

KNVB Beker - 2nd Round

1f74fe5ae383bafd0dd2b8297e996ea8.png

We beat BVV 3-2 as we scored in extra time but the competition results don't show extra time or penalties so that is slightly annoying.The second round saw us face the Eredivisie Holders PSV,we actually took the lead before they completely battered us and won the game with relative ease and this was a very weak PSV side so I am quite scared to see what a full strength PSV side would of done to us!

KNVB Beker West 1 - Winners

f2133361f617037537fd4ec3719b515f.png

This was a straight forward run up until the semi-final where we would face DHSC.The DHSC semi-final match saw us win 2-1 after extra time but this was a much tougher battle than the final was as we gave Eemdijk's fairy tail run a nightmare ending as we ran out 6-0 winners and that was our biggest win of the season in all competitions.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Club Awards - Competition Awards - Best XI

4352c78d1181eaf194d8436249c6b149.png

Altin Rrahmani

Rachid El-Idrissi

Jizz Iliohan

Arinze Anyanwu

Manager's Thoughts

What a great season that was as we won a double and escaped from the third tier at the first attempt at asking.This season's campaign was actually the closest one on the save as only three points separated first and third which shows you how close it was as if we had made one mistake in any game we wouldn't of been in this position of celebrating promotion so credit is due to the team for their fantastic performance this season.We are doing okay in the finances as we have £129k in the bank and that is thanks to the gate receipts from the KNVB Beker match against PSV so that keeps us in the black for now.I may have made a bit of a boo boo in the transfer market as we lost a player who was on a youth contract for just over £10k,we do have a 15% of profit clause on him so if does reach somewhere near his potential then we may be able to net a bit of money on him.The most interesting bit of news from this season actually comes in the Vision screen shot under Five Year Plan and that is Build Stadium has appeared in that section with a "Favoured" rating.

As for next season,the main objective will be fight bravely against relegation and this is where things do get a bit tricky due to facing former Eredivsie sides who will probably be a few steps ahead of the rest of the division then there is the situation with periods and playoffs so that brings on another unique challenge in this league but the priority for next season is staying in the league even if it is by winning the relegation playoffs.The other thing I will be keeping an eye on is a possible takeover as the rumours are starting to pick up about a takeover so it will be interesting to see where that goes.On the more positive side,we will probably make more money from being in a better league and this will help enhance our reputation and that will lead to better sponsorship deals down the line and if it goes smoothly then we should be able to cement our spot as Amsterdam's number two club.

Career Stats

8703f1c7b7e014937cfd41e609fc8b4d.png

New Stadium afoot...

08ea33a344c2164d282d871304fcd19e.png

... but not a lot is known about it at this minute in time!

Although if I go to my facilities tab it shows me this

05c819b1012f36e515519648f556ee39.png

I'd be over the moon with a 6k stadium as that is 12 times bigger than the ground we play in now!

Edited by B.W.G

Wartburgia Turn Professional!

7af1ea8f544d5a5254eb9877420e130c.png

This is brilliant for me as we can offer full time contracts and I get access to being able to schedule training better as the players will be training every day which should help with their development!

13 hours ago, B.W.G said:

New Stadium afoot...

08ea33a344c2164d282d871304fcd19e.png

... but not a lot is known about it at this minute in time!

Although if I go to my facilities tab it shows me this

05c819b1012f36e515519648f556ee39.png

I'd be over the moon with a 6k stadium as that is 12 times bigger than the ground we play in now!

Finally. Hope it’s actually closer to 10,000, but even at 6 is better than 500.

13 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Wartburgia Turn Professional!

7af1ea8f544d5a5254eb9877420e130c.png

This is brilliant for me as we can offer full time contracts and I get access to being able to schedule training better as the players will be training every day which should help with their development!

This is good news. It will definitely move the club forward, better training, scouting. It’s a good thing you’re also getting a new stadium at the same time.

Congrats on your league and cup double :thup: