Amster-damned!

B.W.G

October 2026

Fixtures

a4aa2d59d5e1245842fe726fb730eb90.png

Table

36865850d356f2df8cd808c9815514fb.png

I'm really happy with picking seven points from fifteen during October as it keeps us away from the relegation fight but I do feel we should of picked up more points as the defeat AFC Zaterdag was completely undeserved and we absolutely battered them so to leave with that match with nothing is absolutely gutting.I was surprised with the draw against Sparta Nijkerk as they had a disastrous day in front of goal as they outshot us 27-12.For the loss against Quick '20,it seems close than it actually was and we avoided the worse case scenario as they had a goal disallowed when they were 3-0 up and we came into the game after that.Both games we won were deserved victories as we were the better side in both games,no surprise that we were more dominant than DOS as they seem to be pretty useless so far while the Batavia '90 match was only slightly more competitive but we got the three points and that is the important thing.

We play five more times in November,four in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Purmersteijn,Lisse,Drachtester Boys and Hollandia,other than the match against Lisse,we should be able to pick up points in the other games as they are all struggling near the relegation zone.As for the game against Lisse,I am not expecting to pick up anything and looking at their defence,I will be surprised if we actually score.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing HBOK,they are a sixth tier side who are near the top of their division but we should be too strong for them as we have a team at almost full strength to face them so we should be able to progress.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking Advantage of the situation!

abb49926a86c622ed7477a662be86015.png

We have been doing very in the league so I thought I'd ask about Junior Coaching after it was rejected last time,turns out that all I need to do is go on a impressive run and they just gave it me.I'm pretty sure that Adequate academy coaching will be the highest in the league as DOS is only average and they had the best!

November 2026

Fixtures

579c99fc3b5bd34a53d411b30b582b2d.png

Table

6d85f1232bee03edecaadd0531b66718.png

Obviously I am not going to get too excited after we picked up ten points from twelve and moved into third place in the league,afterall we did face three of the worse teams in the league as we beat three of the bottom five teams.I think the result against Lisse was actually the best one as we drew against the best team in the league and we did it with ten men after van Oevelen received a red card.We easily beat Drachtster Boys and Hollandia and it could have been worse as neither team was in the game.We had a bit of luck against Purmersteijn as Holder's goal came from a defensive mess up,other than that it actually looked like it was heading for a draw as both sides were not too good in the attack.We beat HBOK in the KNVB Beker West 1 but we made it hard work as we scored all three goals in the last ten minutes of the game and I think we need to play better in the latter rounds if we are to progress.

Just the three games in December and we will be playing two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Flevo Boys and Ter Leede,needless to say that we are punching above our weight at the minute so these next two league games are going to be really difficult but we will be trying our best against them,there won't be any pressure on us so that could work in our favour.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Marken,they are a tier seven side so we should be able to beat them and progress but we really need to start playing early as two of the past rounds have seen us not play properly till the second half.December will also see our next youth intake preview so that is exciting for us as our Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are the best in the league so it will be interesting to see how it will look.

Youth Intake Preview

A tale of two halves

9397e1ac0be7200f7c9c102631f164d4.png

b8f1b4142d019a661a140c8be3e0e915.png

giphy.gif

4b89bc6f9df35adb7ee78c48349de71f.png

Well at least this intake should address the issues I've had on the wings and we get centre midfielder which is a bonus,goalkeepers and defenders are always welcomed while two of the areas of concern which are up front and the AMC role are not looking too good.We also have a lack of natural DM's as well so using the 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 diamond is becoming a bit more difficult.

Edited by B.W.G

December 2026

Fixtures

f5828405a77bda42b6bfce597e05c7d2.png

Table

826a2584262ccede543d6c8473a56722.png

We won one of our two league games and that has seen us drop to fourth but with how close it is in the league,I wouldn't read too much into it as there are only three points between third and eighth!We recorded a magnificent 4-1 win over Felvo Boys,I actually think this was our best performance in the league to date with the goal conceded being the only blot so I was really happy after that game.Ter Leede was just one of those games which you want to forget,we were always up against it after Mekouar was sent off in the 36th minute and to further my misery,Florijn went off injured with broken ribs so he will be missing for a minimum of three more weeks (says three to seven weeks on injury status!).We progressed in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we comfortably beat Marken and it didn't even take till the second half to get going.

We have four competitive games in January,three in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Staphorst,SJC and Blauw Wit '34,this is a pretty tough month overa as Staphorst and Blauw Wit '34 are among the teams fighting,we will give it our best but I doubt we can do much against Staphorst as they are one of the stronger teams in the league and we are missing our best central midfielder so I hope Graves can fill in well in his role.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing off against Uitgeest,I don't know much about them other than they play in the seventh tier but I won't underestimate them so I will putting out a strong team to increase our chances of going through.

January 2027

Fixtures

ef09487d713e89171978edd1ad1c6a25.png

Table

5c9f94881741d1d9bc789a1b3923befa.png

January was a weird month for us as performance wise we played well but results wise it wasn't the best of months for us.In the league we picked up three points from nine and that points return saw us slip to seventh place which is still really impressive as we are only two points behind Ter Leede!The one win in the league came against SJC and it was a really good performance and a fully deserved three points.We went down fighting against Straphorst and there isn't any shame in losing 3-2 to the team in first place and are the best in the league on current form.The Blauw Wit '34 match was the odd ball one,it was actually an even game and there is no way we deserved to lose 3-0 as that is a harsh score line but these things happen from time to time.We progressed in the KNVB Beker West 1 against Uitgeest,it wasn't our best performance by a long shot but we did the job and progressed.

February brings us four games and all of them are in the league,during the month we will be facing off against Maarssen,Sparta Nijkerk,Quick'20 and DOS.This is a tricky month for us as we facing two contenders for the top in Sparta Nijkerk and Quick'20 and we will need to be at our absolute best if we are to get anything from either game.Maarssen is going to be close game between the two sides and we do have a pretty good record against them so we could beat them again,DOS is the match where we are most likely to pick up three points as they are terrible and don't look like they are escaping the relegation zone anytime soon.My aim is to pick up at least four points as that is above the highest points target from previous season in this league.

February 2027

Fixtures

d387990f108f0be4a05b123205fc8ac8.png

Table

dd5d34b79aa6573b890ee3946018d319.png

February was a solid but frustrating month overall as we picked up eight points from four games and moved up to fifth place.Overall the results were really pleasing and I was happy for the most part when it came to performances,the frustration came when during the first half of the games as we always struggled to get things going and as you can see,all our goals came in the second half of fixtures.As you can see Holder and Florijn are still showing their class however Christopher Pauwels is a player I feel has gone under the radar as I was unsure on him at the start of the season and he has progressed brilliantly and is one of our main threats in the attacking roles,he has gone from 2* CA to 3.5* which is quite a significant jump in a period of less than a season.I think the most annoying thing for the month was the entirety of the Maarssen match as we completely dominated them but failed to find the score sheet!

Match brings us three more games,two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be playing Batavia '90 and AFC Zaterdag,on paper we should be beating both of these teams but it is dependant on who AFC make available for the Zaterdag side,if they put in some of their better players then it will be a bit more tricky for us. I would like to win to carry on pushing for a top four spot but even if we don't then we are far away from the expected relegation battle.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing United-DAVO,they are this season's fairy tail store as they are an eighth tier side so I will give them full respect and put out a strong side as I want to ruin their fairy tail and book a place in the semi-final.The end of March will see our next youth intake and it looks very promising if the preview was anything to go by,

10 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

The results are so up and down, with the ups not quite being enough to maintain a playoff spot. If that can be sorted, results might click together to claim a playoff spot.

It's a roller coaster ride of a season so far and it will probably continue as I wasn't even expecting to be this far up the table,even if missed out this season then I am certain we could push harder next season as this youth intake is amazing.

Youth Intake 2027

6th Edition

d931c5412fe49b3b8673a7b87d5a3a12.png

Not quite the full 5* Intake like it was predicted but it was still hell of a good intake.

7193033d177c0ef71855be021b9baa44.pngc2a9aa2243ff7ddef606763784babd04.png6d478880be295a3c57b573cbcb4d8b26.png

This has some great players in it and four of these are guaranteed startes,unfortunately for Gaari I've been using AMR and not MR so he will need some positional training.There will be quite a few players who will be in the first XI while there will be several others who will be more than suitable as a rotational option.

59af7c041abe404cb291a9989fd3295a.png

Technically van der Velden is my first "top talent" when it comes to youth intakes but he is a lot better than the players who came through in the first three intakes so he will still be signed.

Daymon Pereira

Nils Erbe

Furkan Apaydin

Giovanni Hasselbaink

Suently Gaari

This has been a phenomenal youth intake and at long lost we can finally see some difference in the potential ability and even then van der Velden is ahead of a lot of players who currently in the youth team.I've put in screenshots of the best five players in the intake and the first four of these will be able to feature in the first team right from the off.we also have four other players who will be able to be used as rotational options or backup options from when they sign so I am really happy with this intake.I think the only positions we are really lacking now are AMC and ST roles but Merencia and van der Graaf may have the potential to fill these roles so it will be a case of training them right and keep an eye on them.

March 2027

Fixtures

aaa22b67c89ae928331624c8387b9751.png

Table

a1a0c6a24e9d1f70c48b8f46079b83f0.png

We picked up two wins in the league and that has seen us move into fourth place which is the last playoff spot but with five games remaining,there is still a lot to play for.We narrowly beat both Batavia '90 and AFC Zaterdag but we were hardly convincing in both games,I am grateful we took our chances to gives us the win as both Batavia '90 and AFC Zaterdag both managed 17 shots against so on another day we could of lost either match due to not taking our chances.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we faced off against United-DAVO with the intention to end their fairy tail run and we did so in magnificent fashion as we gave them a 6-1 drubbing to ensure they received a nightmare ending to their fairytail.I've got to priase Holder's performance as he hasn't exactly stood out this season but he has still got to 16 goals and 7 assists in 30 appearances this season,I think I've been lucky with having a player like him as he has never been injured since he came through.

We have three games in April.two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1,in the league we are facing off against Purmersteijn and Lisse,talk about two vastly different teams as we are facing one of the strugglers along with one of the strongest teams who are also a promotion contender.Ideally we need to win the match against Purmersteijn and get something against LIsse if we are to keep a playoff spot but I know it will be tough as both teams will be up for it but I do now have the option to use my latest youth players so our team will be stronger in regards to current ability.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing RKAV Voldenam in the semi-final,I am pretty sure this is the first time we are facing a fifth tier team like ourselves in the competition,without a doubt this will be a very tough match for us as they are currently 2nd in the Hoofdklasse Zondag A and unlike us,they are one of the strongest teams in their division so we will need to be at our absolute best if we are to get a result and progress.

April 2027

Fixtures

cc678c9bfbd1a37d23da01696e2fb8d1.png

Table

569e543a57a2a41c448fc4a028494b0e.png

The league performances was a bit back to front as I was expecting to beat Purmersteijn and struggle against Lisse but the reality turned out to be we got battered by Permersteijn and easily beat Lisse and they didn't score their consolation goal till injury time,we have now dropped to fifth place but with three games left to play we are still in contention for a playoff spot.We put in a solid performance against RKAV Voldendam in the KNVB Beker West 1,it was a very close fought contest between the two teams so I am over the moon with Vandi's injury time winner as it meant we progressed to our second successive KNVB Beker West 1 final.It was great to see Nijman score on his debut as he became the first player from the latest intake to score,he was only playing because Florijn was an injury doubt for the game so I am pleased to see him perform like he did.

We head into May where we four games left to play,three in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will wrap up the league stage with games against Drachtster Boys,Hollandia and Flevo Boys,in normal circumstances I would say this run in favours us but I did lose to Purmersteijn in the league and they are in 15th so I can't take anything for granted and we will need to be at our best for each of the games if we are to clinch a playoff spot.In the KNVB Beker West 1 final we will actually be having a rematch of last season's final against DHSC,they are still in the Jack's League so the odds aren't in our favour but I will happy if we can make it more competitive than last season's final where DHSC won one of the most one sided finals I've been in 1-0!

KNVB Beker West 1 Final

Revenge is so sweet!!

a27aff04fd768bbfe6462ad599179a79.png

We got revenge on the third tier side after last seasons loss to them.

Did we deserve the win though....

88347b5a1ad3c529bfc6eb89090ae122.png

No...no we didn't deserve the win,I was just here to disrupt things judging by our 47 fouls :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

May 2027

Fixtures

3105ed7868a040e308e6f4a17de1b2aa.png

Table

09f51ac8e0c3133089b9fe07fde08040.png

It was a great month overall as we finished off in the playoff spots and won the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we picked up six points from nine as we finished in fourth place and we were only one point ahead of Lisse and two ahead of Sparta Nijkerk so there was a lot of pressure in the games.We were comfortable in the two wins against Drachtster Boys and Hollandia although we should of beat Drachtster Boys by a lot more than one goal,the most notable thing from the two wins was Melvin Merencia making his first two starts and scoring as he was only playing due to selection problems in the AMC role so I am happy with that.The loss to Flevo Boys was annoying but the better team won at the end of the day as we suffered from a cup hangover.Don't really need to say much about the win over DHSC as the better team didn't win the game and we scored five goals from six shots on targets so it really was a misleading result!

June will bring us a minimum of two games as we start our playoff campaign off with two games against Flevo Boys,I actually think we have escaped lucky as there were some 4th tier teams in the playoff as it is a relegation/promotion playoff.Looking at the draw,I say we are lucky with being against Flevo Boys as I know how they play so I can set up accordingly as we try to get promoted via the playoffs but I know this will be difficult but anything is possible if we try our best.

June 2027

Fixtures

232ff267dbfcf29c87a5860334b790a4.png

Playoff Tree

0a138af02d831f5cd7fb9e2b745db760.png

We've done,we are going up to the fourth tier of Dutch football after we won our playoff fixtures.In the semi-final we were up against Divisional rivals Flevo Boys,the first leg saw us come from behind to take a draw although that was a fair result as both teams were pretty even,the second leg saw the referee ruin it for Flevo Boys as we ran out 4-1 winners to give us a 5-2 aggregate victory,we were 2-1 up when Flevo went down to nine after two sending offs and we took full advantage of that.The playoff final saw us up against ACV,our superior finishing in the first leg saw us clinch promotion as neither team looked like scoring in the second leg as the finishing was that bad!

End of Season update to follow then onto life in the fourth tier!

9c4258222ef861e02ff1fea31e4d53a7.png

Hoofdklasse Zaterdag B - End of Season - 2026/27

Profile - General - Vision - FacilitiesFinances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

Nine players were released but this was done after I had received our latest intake,I had no issues in releasing them as they were not going to get anymore game time,the most recognisable names on the released list were Job Esseboom,Michael Antonson and Danny Musampa.Two players would leave the club as I refused to stand in their way,Schouten and Berends both left for new pastures and it was only fair that I let them go as they gave everything to the club and they were unhappy about reduced game time this season,both of these players were here when I took over so I can only thank them for their hard work in their five seasons at the club.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Hoofdklasse  Zaterdag B - 4th Place

2f129d1fdee59b1612eb036daee63961.png

I'd say it was a stunning season overall as this was our first season in the fifth tier and we finished in fourth place which was a playoff spot although it was a very close race for the playoff spots between Flevo Boys,ourselves,Lisse and Sparta Nijkerk.We had the joint four best attack and the joint fifth best defence so I'd say we deserved our fourth place finish as we were solid throughout the season.

Promotion/Relegation Playoffs - Winners

b8ae1ed21f1729456572bed3056de28c.png

We faced Flevo Boys in the semi-final and we won 5-2 on aggregate thanks to a dodgy performance from the referee although I won't complain about that as it favoured me!The finals saw us face ACV who like ourselves were a fifth tier side and we ran out 2-0 aggregate winners thanks to a clinical first leg performance as the second leg left a lot to be desired when it came to finish for both teams.RVVH,Baronie and Juliana '31 will join us in the fourth tier and I can say that RVVH had the biggest win as they beat a fourth tier team to claim their spot in the fourth tier!

KNVB Beker West 1 - Winners

e942ffe42a0576cf2879022a53395467.png

What a performance that was as we ran out winners of a cup we very nearly won last season,for the most part the run to the final was simple although it was pretty close against Uitgeest and RKAV Volendam and we even played the role of fairy tale villain as we got to destroy eighth tier United-Davo in the quarter finals!As for the final itself,there is no way we should of won that 5-1 as they were the better team by quite a bit and we scored five from ten shots (six on target!) to win the tropht,I'm also not sure how we managed to accumulate 47 fouls and only receive one yellow card so it's clear as day that the referee's performance was way below par!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades - Best XI

ea673f5d21b6aea59391bfa40c549fe2.png

Geryon Holder

Ruben Florijn

Johannes van Oevelen

Markús Árni van Kasteren

Jizz Iliohan

Manager's Thoughts

That was a fantastic season overall as we finished fourth in our first season in the fifth tier and won promotion via the playoffs and that has made it three promotions from playoffs out of four promotions,to top this off we won the KNVB Beker West 1 and that has made it two bits of silverware in two seasons,I think I should cherish this moment as things will take a massive step up in the fourth tier and it will take quite a few seasons before we can even think to push for a playoff spot,the only advantage I will have is that we our Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are much better than those we will be around.Financially we are okay as the bank balance sits at £160k and I have asked for a Junior Coaching upgrade to see if I can push that part into a gold star rating.This season has also seen our reputation increase,we have gone from obscure (0.5*) to local (0.5*) so that is a plus for us as it could mean we can get more money from sponsorship deals in the future.

As for next season,the board want us to finish in the relegation playoffs and I think that is what we should be aiming for at worse as that will at least give us a chance at surviving,a lot of the teams are semi-professional so it will be interesting to see how we can match up against them as the quality of players is probably higher due to having better contracts,I think Ajax Amateurs is the only exception to that as I think they have to stay as an Amateur side and they still produce a lot of talent due to have 5* youth facilities.We are due a new sponsorship deal as ours is up so that could be a bit bigger due to our new reputation ranking so it will be interesting to see how much we will get.The only things we need to look at in the future are going semi-pro and a new stadium,not seen anything about either one as of yet but semi-professional would put us on the same level as the majority of clubs in the fourth tier while a new stadium is still off in the distance as we aren't even filling out a 500 seater stadium on a constant basis at this moment in time.

Career Stats

f2857c335a64a706ad1196b95e03e943.png

International Play Watch

f5c1cafa07ff95e124d8f3bb6faaa17e.png

We are still at one player who gets an international call up and that is our Azerbaijani goalkeeper who made four more appearances for the under 21's,needless to say that Azerbaijan's u21's lost every game.

Triple the joy

2d10cf897a8f3fb5fae5ec94a7f7fdcf.png

I had no idea about whether this was going to happen anytime soon as I hadn't heard of anything but our promotion to the fourth tier must of meant that the club will be going semi-pro so that is a big step forward for us in our quest to become the best.

a9cf84e9ccc826cfd132bba166df6ee3.png

We moved up to a local reputation although we have stayed at a 0.5* rating so it's nice to see us get a £16k raise in the sponsorship deal as any extra money will be beneficial for the future.

8f8065fe3076070013260cfce700fc0b.png

This is the big one for me as we can't afford to upgrade the facilities so to get a Junior Coaching upgrade and we are now at a "Good" rating and that should be enough to move us into a gold star rating which will be fantastic for us in the fourth tier as we will have the best Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment.If we can stay at this level for a few seasons then it should help us bring through better players into the team and eventually get into the third tier.

On 20/01/2022 at 16:49, Sonic Youth said:

Promotion, a niggly cup win in your favour and turning semi-pro! Good season :thup:

We are now playing at the same level as Ajax Amateurs which shows you we have moved up in the Netherlands :lol: 

Derde Divisie Zondag - Pre-Season - 2027/28

Profile - General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Nothing happened in regards to transfers and players released so it's a case of move alone.The next batch of players to be released will be when we receive our next intake so it will be around March/April as I don't have the room to keep an excessive amount of players.

Pre-Season Fixtures

23d43edf51d758683ca0edba5022abf9.png

Not the best of pre-seasons in regards to results as we were pretty inconsistent but we have an extremely young side so it isn't all doom and gloom as the players can only get better from this point in time.Our one loss in the friendlies came against De Treffers who are a Jack's League side so only losing to them by one goal is actually pretty encouraging.

The Team

Tactic A - Tactic B - Tactic C

cfd5fab72dd88ab46ee24b40b2b5c4d6.pngff80ac4b230c9c9b2c12e2e9eba578c3.png

Daymon Pereira

Johannes van Oevelen

Jizz Iliohan

Furkan Apaydin

Giovanni Hasselbaink

Nils Erbe

Manager's Thoughts

That was certainly a pre-season to remember as the club made a lot of progress towards my aim of being best,the club turned semi-professional and that means a bit more security with the contracts as players can't just be poached unless they are on a non-contract and it has given me a bit more security as I now have a contract and I am finally getting paid for the work I do!More good news came in the shape of the club moving up to a "local" rep although we are still at 0.5* but this in turn saw us get a bigger sponsorship deal than we were getting and with us now being in a better league.We had a Junior Coaching upgrade and that means that is now at a "Good" level,in comparison to the other teams in the league,we technically have the best Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment and I say it's technically as we have Jong Volendam in the league so they use their senior side's facilities.The only issue is that our facilities are among the worse in the league but that will change in the future and getting players through with our Junior Coaching is more beneficial in the short term.

As for this season,my aim is to avoid getting relegated even if it's by the relegation playoffs but the board want us to fight bravely against relegation so I see we are in agreement that this could be a long season which will probably improve when we get the next batch of youth players through as they will probably be of a better quality than the players we currently have.The board want us to reach the 1st round of the KNVB Beker West 1 and I feel like that is way below what we can do as we are the current holders so I would like us to reach the latter stages again.Time to see if we can sink or swim in the fourth tier of Dutch football!

August 2027

Fixtures

94274737758fdb1f2b237673d16edcbc.png

Table

f70c7502e131abbfe98157dda46afa76.png

We escaped August with four points which is remarkable and all I can put it down to is lady luck smiling upon us as there is no way we should of came out of that with four points.Holder gave us the lead against Blauw Gael '38 but we were reduced to ten men when Markulin received his marching orders in the 61st minute and it was one way traffic after that but we managed to hold on.In the 1-1 draw against Hoogeveen,we were battered but managed to equalize in the 86th minute but the drama didn't end there as Hoogevenn had a goal disallowed in the 90th minute so I am really relieved to have come away with a point in that match!

September sees us play six times,four in the league,one in the KNVB Beker and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Staphorst,Fortuna Wormerveer,TEC and Gemert,my only aim is to pick up as many points as possible as this is going to be a tough season and I don't even care if I have to steal them away from the better side,forty two points is my target so the more I pick up now then the less I have to get later on.We play our first ever KNVB Beker match against Jack's League side HHC,I doubt we will do much against them but I would like to give them a game to meet the boards be competitive expectations.No idea who we will face in the KNVB Beker West 1 as the draw for the second qualifying round hasn't been made yet but I am confident we can beat the majority of teams in the competition so I am pretty sure we will get through.

KNVB Beker 

An upset occurs!

adc0dd8c0c895226dae10bf1ae388a46.png

We played really well and we edged a fairly even game against better opposition so I am over the moon we won our first ever KNVB Beker match.

Our reward for winning...

8d2421d8dafb14d161dd79bfce3d9295.png

Vitesse are a top half Eredivisie side so all I can say is here comes the pain!!!

September 2027

Fixtures

52fc57d589f84a89e2e4d94bb3ffe926.png

Table

819cc43b0d28b8898e4bd38313957f6e.png

That was a great month for us overall as we picked up seven points from twelve and we made progress in both of the cups.The draw against Staphorst was a bit embarrassing as we failed to beat ten men while the 4-3 win against TEC was my favourite result in the league as we were 3-1 down at half time so to turn around that was amazing.The biggest result of the month was in the KNVB Beker where we knocked out HHC and kept a clean sheet while doing so,our keeper Nils Erbe was man of the match with a 8.6 rating so it's clear to see he had a busy day.No issues in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we started our campaign with a 4-0 win over Kadoelen as we progressed to the first round.We are seven points clear of the relegation playoffs at the minute which is  fantastic but I am expecting to be dragged nearer to those positions as I don't know how long we can keep this up.

October brings us another six games as we play five in the league and one in the KNVB Beker.In the league we will be facing Smitshoek,Westlandia,Dongen,Alphense Boys and GOES,my only aim is to keep away from the relegation playoff spots but I think we should be able to pick up at least six points and that should be more than enough to keep us out of those positions.The KNVB Beker match will see us face Vitesse,without a doubt this is our biggest match ever to date,I am under no illusion that we are massive outsiders for this game and my only hope is that we don't embarrass ourselves to much!

October 2027

Fixtures

234b9d51a5740ac5dbc6f7ca6a478e09.png

Table

21fae586a54873e3a17cb8864cc5dbda.png

I'm really happy with how the month went as we picked up ten points from fifteen and finished the month in fourth place so as you can see we are really overachieving at the minute.We fully deserved the wins over Westlandia and Dongen as we were fully in control of those games while I thought the match against Smitshoek was heading for a draw before Pauwels snatched the winner.For the two games we didn't pick up maximum points in,we were lucky to draw against Alphense Boys and we lost to GOES with a rotated team so I can't complain at either match.As for the KNVB Beker,we tried out best but VItesse were much stronger than we were and I think only losing 3-0 is respectable.

We play five more times in November with four of those being in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing DUNO,Jong Volendam,Juliana '31 and DEM,this is a tough set of fixtures as Juliana '31 and DUNO look amazing at the back so we may struggle to break them down and I can't say that we will do much in either game as our defence isn't the best by quite a bit.We are facing two mid-table sides as well so I think we could pick up points in either game if we play to our best,I'm not setting any aims at the minute as my only aim is to be away from the relegation playoffs and we have a eleven point advantage over that position at the minute.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing KSV,anything less than a win will be unacceptable as I am going in with a very strong team against a eighth tier side.

1 hour ago, Sonic Youth said:

Good start and far closer to a play-off/promotion spot than the relegation zone :D

Enough said already about Vitesse :onmehead:

Thanks!

Unfortunately our form took a turn for the worse and we ended November with two wins in eight in all competitions.

November 2027

Fixtures

ea436acced863e2b89c3b889824e9948.png

Table

6e3fc8da5ac55235278f0c36a7d8d5c1.png

We endured a torrid time in November as we picked up four points from twelve and that saw us drop into sixth place as we are starting to show our lack in quality,the only plus is that we are currently on 25 points so I only need to get 17 more points and we should be safe and the fact we are thirteen points ahead of the relegation zone is massive.Not a lot to say about the results as we were outclassed by everyone except for DEM where we slightly edged the match.We did however win our KNVB Beker West 1 match against KSV as we progressed to the second round.The fact that we are sixth and we have two Derde Divisie quality players and are now missing three of our better players including our first choice keeper shows you how well we are actually doing.

December brings us three more games,two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing HFC and RVVH,these are two very winnable games for us so we need to be aiming for the wins as they are both towards the bottom of the table.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing KFC,they are in a lower division than us so I will put out a strong team to see if we can progress further as any extra rounds means more income for the club as we are now losing money quite frequently due to the player's wages!December will also bring us our next youth intake preview and I will take absolutely anything that isn't wingers as that is my strongest position!

Youth Intake Preview

5ade8c11907b3b5c436ebfae6975c852.png

0387d36380c490f475b3f0804e10e5c3.pngd339ca31b82c7edf782997d054cce54d.png

Obviously I am excited about the two central midfielders and the striker as we are lacking quality in both areas but I have to disagree with the opinion of it being an excellent intake as outside MC and ST,it looks to be pretty abysmal.

December 2027

Fixtures

ef9def38624120e8d8058cd703794432.png

Tables

dda3b08dfd21d969061d898f257427a0.png

That was a much better month for us as we won all three games which meant we moved up to fifth in the league and progressed in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we recorded two convincing victories over HFC and RVVH although we could of scored a couple of more against RVVH as we completely outclassed them,the biggest thing from these games for me was the fact that we managed to keep a clean sheet in both games as our last clean sheet was at the start of October!We made hard work of things in the KNVB Beker West 1 as we struggled to get past KFC but we did it and we progressed to the next round in my quest to retain the KNVB Beker West 1!

January brings us four more competitive games,three are in the league with the other being in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Alphense Boys,Dongen and Blauww Gael '38,this is a pretty tough month as we are facing Alphense Boys and they are one of the chasing pack along with ourselves when it comes to chasing a playoff spot so we will need to be at our best for that match.I do believe se can beat Dongen and Blauw Gael '38 although my defence is more dodgy than theirs so the goals could be flying in at either end.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Velsen,it's quite funny to face them in the third round as this is the third time that it has happened and we have won the last two fixtures between ourselves and Velsen so I really want to carry on that streak.

January 2028

Fixtures

15043ccacb8d622736d653778c8e2b88.png

League Table

ac6fd1c3e649a636e230f184791aa582.png

We went through January unbeaten which is brilliant and we currently sit in fourth place although that is down to goal difference as we have a much better goal difference than Fortuna Wormerveer and DUNO despite all the goals we concede.The goals we have conceded is a bit concerning but with me it's Kevin Keegan-esque football as I will try to outscore you which has worked so far but I can see that we only have a few players who are actually good enough for this league.I changed back to a 4-3-3 for the match against Blauw Gael '38 and it looks to have worked as we looked more defensively sound so I will be going with that for the rest of the season.We beat Velsen in the KNVB Beker West 1,again the defence was a problem but we progressed to the quarter final which is what I expected to do.

February brings us four more league games and we will be playing Hoogeveen,Juliana '31,Jong Volendam and Smitshoek,it's a pretty tricky month fixture wise as we are playing three of the top eight sides so that could make or break our playoff push if things don't go our way.I'm not really expecting to beat Juliana '31 as they are by far the best team who have only lost to Staphorst of all teams.I will be going in with the 4-3-3 which I used to use but instead of using a TF,I will be using an AF as Holder is better as a AF which showed in our last game.If we can keep our push for the playoffs then I will be over the moon but if we can get six points from these games then that should ensure our safety at worse.

February 2028

Fixtures

84c1156462c3014a69bdeeffb8ae2498.png

Table

af95ef1210fa20e2d83b5a00cbbe7b48.png

That was a brilliant month as we picked up nine points from four games and kept our fourth place position,the move back to a 4-3-3 worked for the most part with one glaring exception when it came to results.The three wins we deserved as were the better sides and Holder scored all the goals,I made a small tweak to how I positioned my players and that is van Oevelen is playing in the DM role with Kosovo u19 international Ferati acting as back up for that role,taking ovreryyt van Oevelen's position in DC is Rachid El Idrissi and I've promoted Páll Aðalsteinsson to the first team due to his versatility in being able to play three of the positions I use.As for the defeat to Juliana '31,it was a pretty harsh result as we generally played well but they were too strong for us however it is annoying that they lost their next two matches after beating us!

March brings us two things,games and the youth intake.For the games we will be playing five times,four in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1,in the league we will be facing DEM,Westlandia,Gemert and Staphorst,this is a nice run for us as we are playing three of the bottom five so this is a really good opportunity to turn on the pressure on the teams around us,DEM are slightly higher but they are still in the bottom half so I really need to pick up as many points as possible if we can make a surprise push for the title.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing Swift in the quarter-finals,this is the toughest we could of got as they are the highest rated team left in the competition as DHSC have been knocked out,Swift are also a Jack's League side but they are struggling in their fight against relegation so their morale may be low enough for us to take advantage of.The youth intake apparently has two stand out positions and they are MC and ST so I am very interested to see what they will be like and if they can make an impact in the team.

A couple of good results months gaining you entry to the playoff spots. The switches in the last month with personnel coupled with the tactical switch the month before look promising for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

A couple of good results months gaining you entry to the playoff spots. The switches in the last month with personnel coupled with the tactical switch the month before look promising for the rest of the season.

It looked promising up until the middle of March and things didn't end well so I am hoping the new youth intake (next update!) will help steady things out a bit as there are some good players in it who I am willing to throw into the team for the rest of the season.

Youth Intake 2028

7th Edition

6a7e6f50accdd3c7e52b5c9555da9195.png

eb4841e1ecd6fa09def357944a154dc1.png5842a1adaaacddd089023bba732b68df.pngdc6014b15088ec11747f526599e50a67.png

Ylli Ndreu

Ðorðe Davidović

Arinze Anyanwu

Abdelhak Salhi

There isn't any real stand out star in the elite talents like Daymon Pereira from last season but I really do like this intake as there are a number of players who can contribute to the team for the rest of the season,the four I have posted screenshots for will more than likely play a bigger part at the end of the season but there are some others who will be called up.Klinker will act as a backup for Pereira while de Vries and Hoefnagels will be able to provide backup for either full back position as they are just as good as some of the other players who have played their this season.There are a few at 1.5* CA who may be able to become backups in a couple of seasons if they can develop and I think we will have a pretty good team for a team in the fourth tier.

Now on to "Good" Talents.

c3069e5cf0d5385999523c0146c0a9a9.png

Just the one player in the good talents and I am actually going to keep him as his current ability actually makes him the second best keeper in the team,our Azeri youngster has much better potential but he is still behind Kastanias and Tavers in terms of ability.

March 2028

Fixtures

e77460adcb9233bdfe1703b906eedf82.png

Table

a3d96da4c810595356b973655bde8f97.png

Well Match started out well but it didn't end so well and despite not winning any of the last three games,we are still in fourth place and we are only seven points away from first place Juliana '31.I was pleased with the win over DEM and I will put the defeat to Westlandia down as a cup hangover as I did play quite a different side due to some of my players being tired so we were nowhere near at our best.The games against Germert and Staphorst on the other hand,I will put them down as embarrassing as we blew a 2-0 lead in both games which is completely unacceptable and to make things worse,Apayding actually went off injured against Staphorst!As for the KNVB Beker West 1,we knocked out third tier Swift in a very close fought contest which was settled by our star player Pereira,this win actually means we are the highest positioned team in the KNVB Beker West 1 left.

April brings us five more games,four in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing GOES,DUNO,Fortuna Wormerveer and TEC,this is quite a tough month and makes our poor results in March seem even worse as we are playing three of the top six so this will really make or break our season if we mess up then we could end up dropping out of the playoff spot so we really need to pick up some wins if we are to maintain our charge,I will be putting some of our latest intake into the team as they actually strengthen the team so it's a no brainer that I will be doing so.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are facing De Dijk in the semi-final,this competition is now ours to lose as we are the strongest team left in it,we actually have a really good record against De Dijk as we have won all four of our encounters against them but this fifth one is the biggest to date as it's for a place in the final so I will be fielding a strong team against them.

April 2028

Fixtures

e31a280bd7c11c6664f9df3e3a072835.png

Table

59b17058432d0142379960de278e6ae8.png

April was a rather bizarre month as the results were very good but the performances for the most part just petered out as the game progressed but there was the exception to this and they were the matches against DUNO and TEC,we were lucky against DUNO and we probably should of lost the match as were the second best while I changed the roles of the wingers from Winger to Inside Forward and the ST role from AF to TF which seemed to have worked.We are currently in third and we have a playoff spot which is really impressive but there is still a lot to play for as the season isn't over yet.Performance wise we made a very quick start in the league games but nothing much happened after that,TEC saw a demolition job as we ran riot and Anyanwu could of had five as he had two goals disallowed.Progress to the final in the KNVB Beker West 1 was made after a comfortable 1-0 win over de Dijk,not a lot to say as we were the better side and they barely threatened us.

May brings us three more games,two in the league and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we finished our league campaign off with games against RVVH and HFC,there is still a chance that we can win the title if we can win both games although this does require results to go our way but we have the much easier run in so we should win both of games.In the KNVB Beker West 1 final we are facing RKAV Volendam,they are a fifth tier team and they sit in the way of us retaining the trophy,I will be going all in with my strongest possible team as there are not many games so there won't be any excuses about the build up if we fail.

May 2028

Fixtures

931d4a1b42c8d1df20e7522e1131ccc2.png

Table

5ca766b69bd2f0146e441f3e9072db50.png

It wasn't the best of months in the league as we picked up two points from two games against two two teams who have been relegated and the other in the relegation playoff.The 2-2 draw against RVVH was definitely the more embarrassing of the two as we were 2-0 down,clawed it back to 2-2 then failed to take advantage of numbers as RVVH finished the game with nine men after two sending offs,the draw against HFC saw me play a rotated side due to it being close to the KNVB Beker West 1 final,we drew the game but we should of won it as we had the chances to finish it off but failed to do so.The highlight of the month was the 2-1 win over RKAV Volendam in the KNVB Beker West 1 final as both of my inside forwards found themselves on the scoresheet as we retained our trophy.

June will see us play in the playoffs due to our second place and we will start it off in the quarter finals,the play off consists of 2nd-4th of the Derde Divisie Zondag and Derde Divisie Zaterdag along with 16th and 17th of the Jack's League. Unfortunately for us the draw hasn't been kind for us as we have a two legged affair against Deltasport who came 16th in the Jack's League so we definitely have the hardest match up in the playoffs but we will try our best to see if we progress and possibly gain promotion.

June 2028

Fixtures

b0238cd3fd1eb746186c3e219981aa95.png

Alas it wasn't to be as we crashed out of the playoffs in the semi-final.We got the pleasure of relegating Deltasport to the fourth tier after beating them 2-0 on aggregate,we were fortunate to draw in the first leg but we controlled the second leg and we fully deserved the win.The semi-final saw us face the other Jack's League side Katwijk,the first leg was a defensive disaster class as we messed uo massively,El Idrissi was sent off in the first half and the other three defenders received 6.3 ratings and below so I was less than impressed,we did get some revenge on them in the second leg as we won 2-1 but we just couldn't find two more to win the tie.The biggest let down of the playoffs was Anyanwu who was absolutely shocking despite his talent,this showed by having a 6.5 as his best rating in the playoffs.

End of season update to follow then onto our second season in the fourth tier.

Derde Divisie Zondag - End of Season - 2027/28

Season Review

There wasn't anything to see here so it's a case of move along but that will change in the future,due to the financial situation,any youngster who doesn't make the cut will be gone at the end of their youth contracts so it's tick tock for the first four in this situation!

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Derde Divisie Zondag - 2nd Place/Playoff Semis

7de643a38f823fa20e96633919d16440.png

1fb4eaa87408688ecbc7a21ed507a478.png

It was an excellent season overall as we came in second which was way above where we were expected to finish as we were predicted to be last so I am really happy with how we performed.We actually finished as the league's top scorers although when it came to defence,we were among the worse and that is what probably cost us although we were pretty solid towards the end of the season so I am cautiously optimistic for next season as we weren't too far off winning the league.In the playoffs we had the pleasure of confirming Deltasports relegation in the quarter-finals after beating them 2-0 on aggregate but we end up losing to another Jack's League side as Katwijk knocked us out 3-2 on aggregate which was mainly caused by the defensive disaster class in the first leg!

KNVB Beker - 1st Round

8e9ba7493a9eba1f80a32cbe4cb1b029.png

Our first time in this competition and we actually made it to the first round where we got dumped out by Eredivisie side Vitesse.I don't think losing 3-0 to a top flight side is that bad considering the difference in quality.

KNVB Beker West 1 - Winners

279d0695ec9a80e47147461a8c546787.png

We managed to go all the way and retain the trophy which was really pleasing.I feel like this seasons run was harder than last seasons,Velsen took us to extra time,KFC ran us close and we just about snuck past Swift in an upset!No real issues in the final as we deserved to win the final as we were the better side.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Best XI - Accolades

80ce47fb33afcd21ee5783843ce82b4d.png

Geryon Holder

Daymon Pereira

Johannes van Oevelen

Furkan Apaydin

Rachid El Idrissi

Manager's Thoughts

For our first season in the fourth tier,I'd say finishing in second place and reaching the playoff semi-finals can be classified as a success.Attack wise we were brilliant but defensively we were very suspect and it was clear it was the latter what cost us a potential title as we were only three points behind Juliana '31.I think putting in some of the new intake may have cost us but as they were better in ability,I had to take that risk but unfortunately it didn't work out,although on the flip side,next season should see our team play much better when the cohesion rises so we do have that to look forward to.Financially we are in a lot of trouble as we have managed to get into debt due to me going crazy in regards to the youth setup so there will be no further upgrades for quite a while,the youth players whose contracts are coming to an end will be released without hesitation if they do not have any potential as I need to make money where possible even if it means being heartless to the players in the youth team as we don't have many ways of increasing income.

As for next season,the board want us to avoid relegation but I generally believe we can make the playoffs if we can sort out the defence,I think we actually lost the league due to the goals we conceded when we were playing 4-2-4 as we were much tighter when I changed back to a 4-3-3.We have two stand out players who are more than good enough for fourth tier and we have several others who can easily reach that if they carry on to develop like they are doing.As for the cups,the boards expectations are the same as this season and that is be competitive in the KNVB Beker and reach the first round of the KNVB Beker West 1 so there isn't any issue with either of these.If we can keep the team together then I feel confident that we can exceed expectations again.

Career Stats

23e986f3c3b1d7695a6bba5cd7dc72fe.png

Wartburgia's International Players

31e01ced93ded5738a59bbf52a3bdd9f.png

We're now up to two players who have had some sort of international recognition with Ferati being the latest player to get caps at some sort of level,his are actually more difficult to track as I have to rely on the international reports to see if he played which is how I know he has 6 under 19 caps.Our Azeri keeper is still getting the u21 caps which is great but I doubt he will reach the senior side as I don't feel he will actually reach his potential.

Derde Divisie Zondag - Pre-Season - 2028/29

Season Preview - Expectations

Well I figured a way of cutting back the wages due which helped cause us to go into the red,everyone who was eligible got offered non-contracts and if they were terrible then they got immediately released which is why we were able to release 35 players and that has helped us save over £2k p.w in wages.The team is now down to 46 players in total which shows you we had too many on our books.

Pre-Season Fixtures

8b1c9fd27337ee1ddaf1150a281f4514.png

Pre-season was pretty solid all around and I am happy with what I saw,we even played a local team in the shape of Ajax Amateurs and they play in the other fourth tier division.The only concerning thing to come from these matches actually came from the last game and that was Apaydin fracturing his risk,he should be back to full training before the season starts but he won't be fully fit regarding sharpness.

The Team

Tactic A - Tactic B - Tactic C

21561fa21a352b5a347440d56c011884.pngce1d5a1470daa015275cc29d9eb2e616.png

Daymon Pereira

Johannes van Oevelen

Arinze Anyanwu

Ylli Ndreu

Manager's Thoughts

I managed to address one major issue and that was with the wage budget being so high,I managed to find a way of reducing it and I managed to nearly half what we were spending on wages so that means we won't be losing as much for now although we in the red due to me going crazy in the past season on Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment so I haven't exactly helped when it comes to running the club into debt.The new sponsorship deal also hasn't helped as it was £14k less than the last one so that is also annoying as we really need the money and I don't want to lose any of the players.We now have 46 players across the first team and u18 which is much more manageable so it should be easier to set things up and try to help develop them,the weirdest thing to happen during pre-season actually involves Arinze Anyanwu,I had to double check with him as I swore he came through with Nigerian nationality but he has decided to represent Hungary which shows I don't look at the information tab on players as I didn't realize he was dual nationality!

As for the season the board want us to avoid relegation which I am confident we can do and my aim is quite a bit higher as my aim is a playoff spot again although I think we could push harder for the title this season despite being rank outsiders at 200-1.As for the KNVB Beker West 1,the board want us to reach the second round and I think that is quite easy to do as we are back to back winners and current holders so if we go out before that then I will be extremely disappointed.Time to see if we can go all the way and secure promotion to the third tier!

August 2028

Fixtures

5f5ea6ad8dcedf5f9d4369b9fd6da123.png

Table

0c786e7d41476b27632fed9a3858d6d9.png

I really couldn't of asked for a better start as we won both games without conceding a goal so I am over the moon with how we started.In the first match we beat DUNO 1-0,we were in control for the entire math and I feel we should of scored more but I'll take the three points although Jizz being the best at penalties despite being a centre back is quite concerning!Briliant performance from the boys in midfield as both of the MC's and my DM scored the goals against Alverna,I was disappointed by the chances we missed from the inside forwards and striker but other than that it was a great performance.

We play seven times in September,five in the league,one in the KNVB Beker and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing Dongen,Gemert,Hoogeveen,DEM and TEC,it's still too early to make any judgements so I will be treating it as a case of wait and see where we are at the end of the month,I do think if we can play like we have done then we could be pretty successful during September.In the KNVB Beker we are facing divisional rivals Hoogeveen and we are doing so four days after our league fixture against them,I am pretty confident we can beat them as we have a decent record against them due to not actually losing to them.No idea who we play in the KNVB Beker West 1 as the draw hasn't been made yet but we need to win if we are to meet the board's expectations of reaching the second round.

A League game that will last in the memories of the fans!!!

74319ab69a3dab41b44d8d829dbcb7c4.png

I don't usually post a single game to show off but I felt a game like this was well worth showing.Matchday three in the league and we won 9-3 in a thriller of a match!

September 2028

Fixtures

a14ea6389cf2806363896be6dc471dc9.png

Table

8302db20804a65523b036d7cb01a53d2.png

Result wise everything went better than I expected even if Lady Luck smiled upon us in the league games against Hoogeveen and TEC,we currently have a four point lead at the top which is brilliant and we are unbeaten to make it even better for us,we recorded comfortbale wins over Dongen and Gemert,I wanted to throttle my defence in the 4-3 win over DEM as the defence made stupid mistakes time and time again.For the two game where we had luck on our side,it took two late goals to beat Hoogeveen in the league and even then we managed to get a sending off in between the two games while a late equalizer from Anyanwu rescued us a point against TEC despite our domination.No issue in either cup as made light work of both LSVV and Hoogeveen as we progressed to the next round in each cup.

October is a slightly quieter month as we are only playing five times,four are in the league and one in the KNVB Beker.In the league we are facing EVV,Blauw Gael '38,Smitshoek and Staphorst,at this minute in time,this is a tricky month as we facing three of the top five but considering this is still the start of the season then I won't read too much into it as teams are still finding their feet so it maybe a case of them overperforming like ourselves.In the KNVB Beker we are facing second tier Roda JC,I know we don't stand a chance against team like them so it will be a case of make it competitive and see what happens.

October 2028

Fixtures

868a8d0eddefae9e9070d903d5b4d0bc.png

Table

83180d895e7aae81138279e327b6cf1a.png

October was a solid month as we carried on our unbeaten run in all competitions as we picked up eight points from twelve in the league and even made progress in the KNVB Beker!In the league we recorded solid wins over Blauw Gael '38 and Smitshoek,for the draws we were lucky to draw against EVV as they were the better side but we really should of beat Staphorst as we dominated them despite fielding a team that was heavily rotated due to playing a few days before.In the KNVB Beker we actually beat Roda JC,we were second best for the majority of the match but we were much more clinical as we scored three from seven shots on target while Roda kept miss the target despite having more shots,I am going to say that the win over Roda JC is actually our biggest to date as it is the first time we have beaten a team in the second tier.

November brings us another five games with four being league matches and the other being in the KNVB Beker West 1.We kick the  month off with the a KNVB Beker West 1 match against SCH '44,I know nothing about this team other than they are not in the top eight tiers of Dutch football but I will not be taking them lightly as I need to win this game to meet the board's expectations of reaching the second round so I will be fielding a strong team against them.In the league we will be facing off against GOES,Alphense Boys,Jong Volendam and ODIN '59.The match against Jong Volendam is massive as they are right behind us so whoever wins that game could have an advantage in the title race,the other three games are all matches we can pick up points in so I am confident we can do that as none of them have been standout performers so far although I do think Alphense Boys should be doing a lot better with the players they have so they are one where we will need to play to our best if we are to win the game.

November 2028

Fixtures

87b410be419c8f3426758fe9d7e40f19.png

Table

a17c82454cf9b34101f08facf450cc69.png

We kicked the month off with a 6-0 victory over SCH '44 in the KNVB Beker West 1,we had no issues what so ever and we could have easily hit double figures as we were that dominant,this win meant that we have now met the board's expectations in the KNVB Beker West 1.We had a solid month in the league as we picked up seven points from twelve but we have fallen to third place which is quite annoying as it appears it's going to be a three horse race!For the loss against GOES,all I can say is that we were completely incompetent all over the field and we deserved to lose and we failed to take our chances in the match against Jong Voldenam as we were the better side but the finishing let us down.I am pleased with both victories as we played well in both games and deserved the victory although winning 4-3 was too thrilling for my liking

December brings us four more games,two in the league,one in the KNVB Beker and one in the KNVB Beker West 1.In the league we will be facing UNA and Fortuna Wormerveer,it's a pretty tricky month but I know no matter what happens we will still be in the playoff spot due having a much higher point total than UNA.Ideally I would like to get positive results in both games to keep the pressure up on EVV and Jong Volendam.In the KNVB Beker we are facing Eredivisie side Willem II,even though they are struggling in the league,I really do not believe we stand a chance agaisnt them so I will try to keep it respectable.In the KNVB Beker West 1 we are up against Stormvogels,they are Derde Klasse side which is the eighth tier so I will be demanding a win against inferior opposition as we should be able to go quite far again.December will also see our next youth intake preview,my hope is that it is a more defensive one as we are lacking quality youngsters in defence and in goal.

Youth Intake Preview

22d2a1c28a103251edc37ab5d905d541.png

fa9658377704eaa776d7231956a304d8.png

This looks really good to me as it ticks most of the boxes I'd like as there is only one position missing and that is the DM position.For Wingers,I've got my fingers crossed it's an AML as I really need one of quality due to injury problems with Apaydin (4th injury and still in December!),For striker,if he is a decent one then he will more than likely be back up for Anyanwu who is our stand out striker.Full backs will be a DL and I am fine with that,Hasselbaink is frustrating to deal with due to his consistency while Hoefnagels is really young and hasn't developed that much so far but if the new one is quality then I will have two solid options for the DL role.We need more goalkeepers and Centre-backs anyway so I will welcome them both with open arms as we need to better quality for both positions.

fe375c9f8be00bb199513ea590765a70.png

I'm not bothered by Wide Midfielders and Wing backs as I don't use either position..Attack midfielders is a weird one for us as I've not had a good rating for that position for four seasons now so I think we are overdue for one quite soon.Centre Midfielders isn't something to worry about too much as I have three stand out players for those positions and some back ups so maybe one or two more who have the potential wouldn't hurt in the future.Defensive Midfielders is something of a concern as I only have one natural DM (Abdelhak Salhi),we do have four other players who can play there (van Oevelen,Iliohan,El Idrissi and Ndreu) but they all have an accomplished rating for the position so I would like to see a natural DM in the future.

Edited by B.W.G