Aaahhh please help man! Serie A foreign rules

Sorry to say, but the game does a very ****** job to clarify the rules in Serie A.

I play as AC Milan and have only registrated two foreign players, and can't registrade more even how many transfer windows has passed by. 

And my rivals Inter Milan keep getting foreign players, they have 5 now !!! How is this possible ??????????

This rule for foreigners in serie A is complicated, I admit.

Every new season, you can sign two non EU players and that is for whole season. You can sign, I think, one more non EU player if you sell one non EU player and you must sell him outside serie A.

Also, when you are buying non EU players that are from Italy, that wont take the spot from the two non EU players you can sign and this is why Inter Milan can sign them.

20 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

This rule for foreigners in serie A is complicated, I admit.

Every new season, you can sign two non EU players and that is for whole season. You can sign, I think, one more non EU player if you sell one non EU player and you must sell him outside serie A.

Also, when you are buying non EU players that are from Italy, that wont take the spot from the two non EU players you can sign and this is why Inter Milan can sign them.

But Inter Milan had 4 foriegn players and just bought Marcao (brazilian player from Galatasaray) as the fifth forign player!! How is this possible. 

And I have just two foriegn player, and when i buy a new one in a new season, i can't registrate the new foriegn player. THIS MUST BE A BUG??

@pukfm - how many non EU players did Inter sign from outside of Italy in the current season. (if they were registered in a previous season or came from Italian clubs they will not count to the limit). From what you have said above, the only confirmed Non EU player from outside Italy that season is the 5th player. 

If this is incorrect and they have signed more than 2 Non EU players from outside Italy this season then please report it as a bug in the Bug Tracker with a save game showing that Inter have signed more than 2 Non EU players from outside Italy within one season. 

I found the simplest answer was just to not scout or attempt to sign them... also, though, I got the hang of it after a while. Get rid of the useless ones as soon as you can, remove them from the squad in the meantime.

It'd be nice if I could instruct my scouts not to bother with British players, since some scouting meetings I'd be getting near half the reports on them.

It's pretty complicated, but the game does explain it in detail.

You can register 1 additional non-EU player per season. They have to have either play 5 internationals, or been called up twice (U21s count too) in the last year to be registered.

You're also able to register 1 more per season as a replacement should an existing player leave or become an EU national.

It's entirely possible to end up with 5, 6, 7 or more non-EU players if you keep buying 1 every single year and don't get rid of any of them.

If you haven't been able to register any more then I assume it's either because the season hasn't changed yet, or they don't meet the cap requirements.