Full list of where deadline day is employed?

hi all, 2 hopefully quick questions.

1. does anyone have a complete list of countries the new deadline day experience is now active in?
  2. have SI confirmed whether this is static for a save or it can change (for build a nation saves)

List for 1. as of now (evidenced in YouTube clips unless otherwise stated}

• England
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • Scotland
  • France
  • portugal ( i think)
  • norway (as of update)
  • denmark (as of update)
  • holland
  • Greece (user)

Confirmed not in game

Romania, Wales

Edited by don coop
Amended list

15 hours ago, don coop said:

denmark (as of update)

Does this mean I have to restart my save for there to be deadline day in Denmark? I've played a save for a couple weeks now or so and I didn't get deadline day after having moved from 2. division to the highest division. It's incredibly frustrating since the old system is also not in place so on the last day of the transfer window you click continue and it's just gone. Oh all those transfers you had initiated they are just too late now. How have SI not made sure that atleast the old system still works for all leagues? No quality control at all it seems.

1 hour ago, totalfiction said:

Does this mean I have to restart my save for there to be deadline day in Denmark?

I think you have to. I am also managing in Denmark and on the newest update, there wasnt the deadline day feature unfortunately.

In their patch notes it states: "Gameplay: - Deadline day experience added for top division in Norway and Denmark"

Further below in their notes it states: "*For competition specific changes to take effect a new game may be required."

But the 'fix' is marked under gameplay fixes and not under "Competitions and Rulegroups*". So it leads one to assume that this would work on an ongoing save. I'm confused. Maybe I just need to play on for the league to update for next season or something?

3 hours ago, totalfiction said:

Does this mean I have to restart my save for there to be deadline day in Denmark? I've played a save for a couple weeks now or so and I didn't get deadline day after having moved from 2. division to the highest division. It's incredibly frustrating since the old system is also not in place so on the last day of the transfer window you click continue and it's just gone. Oh all those transfers you had initiated they are just too late now. How have SI not made sure that atleast the old system still works for all leagues? No quality control at all it seems.

May be for first division only and I can't work out from your message if you've had a transfer deadline Day while in the top division. If you haven't maybe give it time.

FULL LIST IN ATTACHED IMAGE

Where the country is listed on both sides, means I've seen the deadline day feature on a youtube playthrough. For all others, I created a database with a custom start date, a week or so before the deadline day, then took charge of the club noted and went forward to see if take part in deadline day was offered.
Green means yes, red means no. If anyone thinks I'm wrong then let me know. Happy to amend.
Hope that helps some. Even with the custom database this took some time so forgive me, won't be doing all the other countries!

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 12.58.57.png

• Administrators
23 hours ago, totalfiction said:

In their patch notes it states: "Gameplay: - Deadline day experience added for top division in Norway and Denmark"

Further below in their notes it states: "*For competition specific changes to take effect a new game may be required."

But the 'fix' is marked under gameplay fixes and not under "Competitions and Rulegroups*". So it leads one to assume that this would work on an ongoing save. I'm confused. Maybe I just need to play on for the league to update for next season or something?

Will require a new game for this change to take effect. Apologies that wasn't clearer, but this is a change which directly related to the competition, even though it's more of a gameplay change.