FM 22 - Cabinteely FC (Youth Only In Ireland)

Deego619

Cabinteely FC (@Cabinteely_FC) | Twitter

Time for a new challenge. I've never completed a Youth Only save before (I love my wheela deala style!) so here's my first attempt!

Cabinteely - Irish First Division 2022

Our media prediction was 8th out of 10 teams. I felt we could do a little better than that, but I didn't quite have promotion in mind off the bat.

League Table - Truth be told there's not much difference in the quality between teams in this tier. Absolutely romped the play offs. Despite this, we weren't ready for promotion and next season I fear for us.

Cups - There's too many to mention in this country, and there was no performance of note.

Youth Intake - I want to get my squad filled with as many of these as quickly as possible.

Finances - The cup runs did us good

Career Overview

Season      League                       Position     Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022        Irish First Division         3rd          Promoted through the play-offs.           

Next Season:

Pain. Squad is nowhere near Premier Division level. The likes of Dundalk/Rovers/Bohs should beat us out the gate. If we could make another play off, that would be great.

Facilities

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start        Basic                Basic         Below Average       Adequate            
2022            Basic                Basic         Adequate            Average                

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------