Any way to save transfer on xbox?

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to transfer a save on FM to a different xbox live account, my friends and I have a save with 4 of us playing it but the host no longer wants to play the game but said if we want to we can carry on without him, we just don't know how to transfer control of the server to another player. If at all possible, I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know, we've put a lot of time and effort into this save and it would suck if it was gone. Thank you :)

12 hours ago, MarkoPolo82 said:

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to transfer a save on FM to a different xbox live account, my friends and I have a save with 4 of us playing it but the host no longer wants to play the game but said if we want to we can carry on without him, we just don't know how to transfer control of the server to another player. If at all possible, I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know, we've put a lot of time and effort into this save and it would suck if it was gone. Thank you :)

You cant move the save files. I dont know if you can transfer the control or not.

3 hours ago, Solanke said:

You cant move the save files. I dont know if you can transfer the control or not.

do you know if there is a way on pc to transfer control or have it so the server host isn't online while the others play? thank you for the reply

• SI Staff
On 05/12/2021 at 00:57, MarkoPolo82 said:

Unfortunately this isn't possible. As the save games are based on the cloud it isn't possible to transfer this onto another users cloud save storage.

Edited by Desmond Richardson
Incorrect info.