Titlebar Solid Color

d3niz

Hello guys,

I find out how to make sidebar with the club colors, however I don't like this new style of titlebar without to club colors.

Can you tell me how I can make it solid with the primary club color?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you @<<Macaco-RJ88>>!

Just one small little problem. The color for the text seems to be set as White as below. It's a problem when primary color is yellow or white because it gets unreadable. Do you know which line I must change so the text becames also secondary color? The same for the dates next to continue button. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.17d5a50702e5d857606691c62738eb98.png

Thank you @gladman1but I meant the titlebar and not sidebar!

Edited by d3niz

Call me old-fashioned but I like a titlebar myself!

If it helps, these files are the ones I used last year, they seem to be working OK, though I've not had chance to start editing them yet (but they are primary and secondary colours).

titlebar.xml titlebar search panel.xml

Edited by Sylv
Updated panels

34 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Thank you @<<Macaco-RJ88>>!

Just one small little problem. The color for the text seems to be set as White as below. It's a problem when primary color is yellow or white because it gets unreadable. Do you know which line I must change so the text becames also secondary color? The same for the dates next to continue button. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.17d5a50702e5d857606691c62738eb98.png

Thank you @gladman1but I meant the titlebar and not sidebar!

Oh i see. sorry.

6 minutos atrás, Sylv disse:

Call me old-fashioned but I like a titlebar myself!

If it helps, these files are the ones I used last year, they seem to be working OK, though I've not had chance to start editing them yet (but they are primary and secondary colours).

titlebar search panel.xml 2 kB · 0 downloads titlebar.xml 9 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks Sylv. I'll test it. Are they fully compatible with FM22?

6 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Thanks Sylv. I'll test it. Are they fully compatible with FM22?

Good question, I'm not sure yet. I have just however noticed that the colour of the date might be issue. I'll see if I can fix it.

Hello @Sylv, I hope you can help me. There was an update on the skin I'm using and now after replacing the file titlebar.xml with the one you posted here makes the Continue button disappear. Can you help me? I'm not sure exactly which line of the file was changed.  Hope you can help me, thank you! 

image.thumb.png.41ee46918e1b3fe03626b7ff0be51096.png

EDIT: I believe I solved it. 

This is your xml file:

<!-- continue button -->
                <container id="ctnu" file="generic/continue" height="60" width="150">
                    <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="cont" set_property="hidden">
                        <list id="value">
                            <integer value="-16" />
                            <integer value="-14" />
                            <integer value="-13" />
                            <integer value="-7" />
                        </list>

</attachment>
                </container>

</container>
    </container>

I replaced with the following that was on the original skin panel:

<!-- continue button -->
            <container id="ctnu" file="generic/continue" height="44" width="150"/>
        </container>
    </container>

And now it's working. Not sure if can look better than this:

image.thumb.png.38984d2849db59b9e6e8f47e5771d4ee.png

Edited by d3niz

Hello guys I just wondering if someone here is possible to answer my question...I tried to speak with modders or the publicer of this photo but they were very busy to answer me...so if I tried header colours mod then we don't have best possible cover of titlebar colour... is there anyone knows how we can achieve this? Thanks in advanceeimage.png.15d30e58b3b96eb67a684a86c103f177.png

On 18.12.2021 at 23:36, Pavel nedved said:

Hello guys I just wondering if someone here is possible to answer my question...I tried to speak with modders or the publicer of this photo but they were very busy to answer me...so if I tried header colours mod then we don't have best possible cover of titlebar colour... is there anyone knows how we can achieve this? Thanks in advanceeimage.png.15d30e58b3b96eb67a684a86c103f177.png

what skin is this?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello team, once again it's me here, now trying it for FM23.

The panels above they doesn't work, and I'm still very dumb on XML, so I really appreciate if someone can tell me how to make the titlebar with primary club color, I'm pretty sure it's not hard. 

Put the primary and secondary folders in the Graphics folder.

Then in the client object xml, look for the lines:

Spoiler

<widget class="picture" file="primary/paper" transparency="0"> ! here!
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="primary/paper"> ! HERE !
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

then next to the primary section put red_replacement="primary". Then put secondary next to secondary section.

The primary and sec files give you a blank graphic to colour how you want. I have marked in the code with !here!

primary and secundary.rar

Thanks @hyrule_kingI assume you mean the graphics folder inside the skin, right?

I put the file you uploaded there.

image.png.2948a4e61bc66817e3a0e7bd327a0ec2.png

As for the client object, in my skin the structure is panels/client object and inside that folder I have client object browser.xml and I tried to edit that file but it didn't work - I broke the whole thing and got an error message when trying to reload the skin. Here's the file:

<!-- this file lists the global panels that should be installed -->
<panel>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container id="mai1">
    </container>

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" id="bgnd">
        <!-- Once everything is hooked up we'll use a get global attachment like below tied to the
			     appropriate global setting to show/hide instead of the complex test multiple global
				 setups for the various items we'll show/hide -->
        <!--<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="background_visible" set_property="Shwn" />-->
        <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="primary/paper" transparency="0"> red_replacement="primary"
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper"> red_replacement="primary"
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper" red_replacement="secondary"

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        </record>
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- tunnel interview scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tunnel" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="mpPh" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="mpPa" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
      <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- pre match briefing scene - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/briefing" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="phBR" skip_if_null="false"/>
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="paBR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="prCN" file="backgrounds/press" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" id="brEn" file="backgrounds/welcome" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="Twtc" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- club vision meeting - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="CVEn" file="backgrounds/vision" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="Cvim" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    

<!-- dressing room scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/dressing room" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="htmt" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="atmt" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- custom background scene -->
    <container id="cBsC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--widgets added in code here-->
    </container>

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--when the screen size changes, so does the width of the sidebar - make sure we lay ourselves out correctly-->
        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160" navigation_container="true">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
            </record>

<record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="equal" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
                    <record get_property="hide_sidebar" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
            </attachment>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="force_small_sidebar" value="true" skip_if_false="true" default_value="false" set_property="widt" true_value="45"/>
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
        </widget>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="-30" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>

<!-- match - covers entire lower part of screen when looking at a match -->
                <widget class="match_highlights_panel" id="full" pitch_unique_id="full">
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

<container>
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                    <animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, -0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />

<!-- custom headers container -->
                    <container id="heaC">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="Shwn" />
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0"/>
                        <!-- widgets get dynamically added there when browsing to a section that wants a custom header-->
                    </container>

<!-- header area at top of screen - with title, menus, etc -->
                    <container id="head" class="header_panel">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="hidn" />
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt"  set_property="objt"/>
                    </container>

<container id="main">

<!-- rest of the panels -->
                        <container class="container_with_mouse_events" propagate_mouse_events="false" DisW="false">
                            <!--when in a match and viewing highlights, we want the above container to allow mouse events to propagate to the match panel underneath it-->
                                    <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/>
                                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                                </list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="prme"/>
                            </attachment>

<record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/>
                                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                                </list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="pdow"/>
                            </attachment>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

<!--tab bar-->
                            <!-- @archie.buck The tutorial relies on this id not changing, if you need to adjust it please let me know -->
                            <container height="40" id="tabz">

<!-- hide this panel in "navigation disabled" mode -->
                                        <record get_property="dtty" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="53" skip_if_null="false" />
                                        <record get_property="hide_tabs" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                                    </list>
                                </attachment>

<!-- coloured actions bar image -->
                                <widget class="main_box" id="ACTb" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" red_replacement="primary"/>

<container>
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" gap="2" offset="14" />
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="1" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- actions and sections bar -->
                                    <!-- please dont change the ID of this bar, if you really need to please notify Isaac as it will effect gamepad stuff :) -->
                                    <container navigation_container="true" id="tBAR" >
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" />
                                        <container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" />
                                    </container>

<!--Match Options-->
                                    <widget class="match_tactics_toggle_button" />

<!--Backroom Advice-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC1" />

<!--Backroom Advice 'popup'-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC2" file="club/backroom advice trigger button popup panel" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true" hidden="true" />
                                </container>
                            </container>

<container class="inner_box_no_margin">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
                                <container id="main">
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- screen content area -->
                                    <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true">
                                            <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/>
                                        </layout>
                                    </container>
                                </container>
                            </container>
                        </container>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>

<container id="Fpco">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0"/>
            </container>
        </container>

<!--replay controls-->
        <widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" inset="40,0,0,222" />
            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

In FM 22 we used to edit the titlebar xml inside generic folder, not sure why this one is different. I appreciate your assistance, I'm very dumb when it comes to XML files. 

27 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Thanks @hyrule_kingI assume you mean the graphics folder inside the skin, right?

I put the file you uploaded there.

image.png.2948a4e61bc66817e3a0e7bd327a0ec2.png

As for the client object, in my skin the structure is panels/client object and inside that folder I have client object browser.xml and I tried to edit that file but it didn't work - I broke the whole thing and got an error message when trying to reload the skin. Here's the file:

<!-- this file lists the global panels that should be installed -->
<panel>

<container id="mai1">
    </container>

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" id="bgnd">
        <!-- Once everything is hooked up we'll use a get global attachment like below tied to the
			     appropriate global setting to show/hide instead of the complex test multiple global
				 setups for the various items we'll show/hide -->
        <!--<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="background_visible" set_property="Shwn" />-->
        </record>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="primary/paper" transparency="0"> red_replacement="primary"
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper"> red_replacement="primary"

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper" red_replacement="secondary"

</list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        </record>
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- tunnel interview scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/tunnel" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="mpPh" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="mpPa" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- pre match briefing scene - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/briefing" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="phBR" skip_if_null="false"/>
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="paBR" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="FS  " test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="prCN" file="backgrounds/press" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- welcome to club - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" id="brEn" file="backgrounds/welcome" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="Twtc" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- club vision meeting - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="CVEn" file="backgrounds/vision" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
                <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="Cvim" skip_if_null="false"/>
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>    

<!-- dressing room scene - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/dressing room" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="htmt" skip_if_null="false"/>
        <record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="atmt" skip_if_null="true" />
      </list>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

<!-- custom background scene -->
    <container id="cBsC">

<!--widgets added in code here-->
    </container>

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

<!--when the screen size changes, so does the width of the sidebar - make sure we lay ourselves out correctly-->
        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160" navigation_container="true">
                <integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
            </record>

<record get_property="hide_sidebar" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
            </attachment>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="force_small_sidebar" value="true" skip_if_false="true" default_value="false" set_property="widt" true_value="45"/>
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
        </widget>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="-30" offset="0" />

<container>

<!-- match - covers entire lower part of screen when looking at a match -->
                <widget class="match_highlights_panel" id="full" pitch_unique_id="full">
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

<container>
                    <animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, -0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />

<!-- custom headers container -->
                    <container id="heaC">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="Shwn" />
                        <!-- widgets get dynamically added there when browsing to a section that wants a custom header-->
                    </container>

<!-- header area at top of screen - with title, menus, etc -->
                    <container id="head" class="header_panel">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="hidn" />
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt"  set_property="objt"/>
                    </container>

<container id="main">

<!-- rest of the panels -->
                        <container class="container_with_mouse_events" propagate_mouse_events="false" DisW="false">
                            <!--when in a match and viewing highlights, we want the above container to allow mouse events to propagate to the match panel underneath it-->
                                </list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="prme"/>
                            </attachment>

</list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="pdow"/>
                            </attachment>

<!--tab bar-->
                            <!-- @archie.buck The tutorial relies on this id not changing, if you need to adjust it please let me know -->
                            <container height="40" id="tabz">

<!-- hide this panel in "navigation disabled" mode -->
                                        <record get_property="dtty" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="53" skip_if_null="false" />
                                        <record get_property="hide_tabs" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                                    </list>
                                </attachment>

<!-- coloured actions bar image -->
                                <widget class="main_box" id="ACTb" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" red_replacement="primary"/>

<container>
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" gap="2" offset="14" />
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="1" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- actions and sections bar -->
                                    <!-- please dont change the ID of this bar, if you really need to please notify Isaac as it will effect gamepad stuff :) -->
                                    <container navigation_container="true" id="tBAR" >
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" />
                                        <container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" />
                                    </container>

<!--Match Options-->
                                    <widget class="match_tactics_toggle_button" />

<!--Backroom Advice-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC1" />

<!--Backroom Advice 'popup'-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC2" file="club/backroom advice trigger button popup panel" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true" hidden="true" />
                                </container>
                            </container>

<container class="inner_box_no_margin">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
                                <container id="main">
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>

<!-- screen content area -->
                                    <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true">
                                            <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/>
                                        </layout>
                                    </container>
                                </container>
                            </container>
                        </container>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>

<container id="Fpco">
            </container>
        </container>

<!--replay controls-->
        <widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" inset="40,0,0,222" />
            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

In FM 22 we used to edit the titlebar xml inside generic folder, not sure why this one is different. I appreciate your assistance, I'm very dumb when it comes to XML files. 

Hi @d3nizHere is what I have managed to do, have a play around the panel goes into the Skin folder and generic folder, 

titlebar.zip

1 minute ago, d3niz said:

Thank you @statomatic7, I placed into generic folder but didn't work, still show the regular titlebar. Also tried with two different skins

Add this to you skin graphics folder. That might solve it... Also have you got a transparent skin? Otherwise, the solid colour bar won't work if that's the case.

boxes.zip

30 minutos atrás, statomatic7 disse:

Add this to you skin graphics folder. That might solve it... Also have you got a transparent skin? Otherwise, the solid colour bar won't work if that's the case.

boxes.zip 126.9 kB · 0 downloads

Not sure if my skin is transparent. I'm switching between Tato and Trung skins and with both didn't work. With the sidebar file that @hyrule_kingsent it worked easily which I assume is similar for the titlebar

EDIT:

It did worked! I probably forgot to reload the skin! Thank you so much for your guys help. Very much appreciated 

Edited by d3niz

15 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Hello @statomatic7sorry to bother, but there's a small issue. The text on the titlebar (club name, search text) are set to white, so when the club primary color is white it makes unreadable.

Where should I change it to show as secondary color? Thanks in advance.

I’m not at my PC right now but I think you need to change it in the titlebar panel…or title search bar panel both found in the generic folder.

Edited by statomatic7