[FM22] Squad Registration Screen

Alexpuk2002

23 horas atrás, Alexpuk2002 disse:

Does anyone know which panel or graphics controls the Squad Registration ticks and crosses? I am wanting to change the colour of the tick and the box so it looks more readable. A screenshot of how it looks in my skin is below.

Hi mate, by any chance, were you able to sort this out? Im also looking for the exact same thing and no luck so far.

• 1 year later...
On 04/12/2021 at 14:25, Alexpuk2002 said:

Does anyone know which panel or graphics controls the Squad Registration ticks and crosses? I am wanting to change the colour of the tick and the box so it looks more readable. A screenshot of how it looks in my skin is below.

320484519_Screenshot2021-12-04at14_21_53.thumb.png.51e6c931bba3743ae2560642ccb199f2.png

I posted this for the FM22 skin at the time but I still haven't managed to find out which colour setting or xml file controls the tick colour or the colour of the box behind it. Does anyone know how to change the background colour from blue and the tick colour from black?

3 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I posted this for the FM22 skin at the time but I still haven't managed to find out which colour setting or xml file controls the tick colour or the colour of the box behind it. Does anyone know how to change the background colour from blue and the tick colour from black?

squad selection picked button.xml ?