Most annoying part of FM this year is....

It is also very clear that you can make five subs if the month doesn't have letter 'R' in its name, and it has been more than 19 days since the last full moon, but only if injury time in your 6th match of the season was 120 seconds or less. If all this is not untrue, you may not not make a fourth substitute, possibly at half-time or sooner.

Most annoyBig is the corner goal frequency for me. Literally everyone is getting centre backs with 15+ goals a season. I’ve had to literally try best I can to sabotage my set plays so to make it more realistic. 

also as usual penalties seem to be missed so frequently in the lower leagues. I get the lower leagues have worse stats etc but penalties are penalties. Just feels unless the taker has 17/20+ for pens they miss more than score. My best penalty taker for Barnet in the conference has scored 7/13 pens this season. Anyone else I’ve tried has missed theirs. 

Like every year, for me its no newgens that are attacking full backs or sweeper keepers. Full backs are still old fashioned defensive full backs. Too short to turn them into CD's. And goalkeepers with great vision but poor technique and passing, They still didnt balanced it out.

On 08/12/2021 at 08:15, priority76 said:

Also this is quite annoying:

1.PNG.2cadd388d9976d2a48787f688573e90f.PNG

When you set your assistant to manage training, and then he comes to tell you the players are complaining about said training that HE'S managing. And so then you go in and manually CHANGE it to satisfy them, and then you get a message that they're now complaining about the change of training. *sigh*

The fact that formations with wingbacks are classified as 5-defender formations, when colloquially they're referred to as "back threes" or 3-x-x formations everywhere else.  Back 5 should be reserved for a flat back five with wide defenders in the fullback positions.  Formations with three central defenders and two players in the wingback positions should be back 3, so that a formation with 3 CD/2 CM/2 WB/2 AM/1 ST is considered a 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1, as it is in writing and reporting about these tactical systems.

Kick-off times; It's a Saturday and I'm kicking-off away to Doncaster at 21:00, I'm lucky South Shields are at Preston at 23:45 at least they'll get a good drink before kick-off whether the away side will get home though at 2am on a Sunday morning is dependant on a good coach operator.

My inability to be a good manager. I feel like OGS at United.

For every 10 games I manage, I feel like the ratio is 9:1 in favour of bad results.

Hurts to say as a United fan, but hoping to find my inner-Klopp/Pep soon. See if I can't get the good vibes going again.

Edited by SMV90

On 04/12/2021 at 22:37, FrazT said:

Eventually finding the perfect skin and then having the touchline tablet reset after every match- it shouldn't be annoying but.........

Mine sometimes soft resets and sometimes doesn't. Not using a custom skin.

For me, the annoying thing at the moment is how there are all these tactical instructions for goalkeeper distribution, but the keepers don't seem to actually follow them. Like you ask the keeper to kick to your CM, he just kicks it wherever instead...

That this year is the same as every other game in the last 20 years meaning AI cannot do transfers/squad building to save themselves, rendering single player games almost pointless as you steamroll your way to consecutive titles for decades with no effort. 

Edited by Bradley21

On 06/12/2021 at 16:21, lpcinder said:

What bothers me is that once again Man Utd players are hugely overrated. I almost choked when I saw McTominays stats.

9 years in, every manager has been sacked and Ole is still at the wheel and winning multiple trophies despite being only 155 ability. It was the same last year as well. I don't get it.