FM22 "Increase Realism"-Megapack OCTOBER Update by Daveincid (1.10.22) - FINAL UPDATE

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, bahmet said:

Nik33's derbies,awards and language packs will conflict. Transfer updates should be fine. For Derbies, Awards and language you will have to choose between Nik33 and Daveincid's data to avoid conflict. I forgot to add Club data will likely conflict also but I never tested it last year but since both fixes missing club data its a safe bet that it will conflict with each other.

Edited by Black Citizen

• Daveincid changed the title to FM22 "Increase Realism"-Megapack December Update by Daveincid
Gerade eben schrieb Ivan787:

Tottenham transfer budget 116M. Is it correct?

7. If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. I probably won't answer every question, please respect that.

FM22 "Increase Realism" January-ALPHA is now available on Patreon :)

• Massive Overhaul of Transfer (+Club-Transfer)- Preferences
  • More dynamic Sponsorship-Behaviour
  • League Reputation Changes
  • Nations Agreements
  • Massive Expansion of Club Data Fixes
  • and much more!

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb saihtam:

Amazing stuff. Wonder how your data would now hold up with SIs new 22.2 update as they fixed also some youth issues etc.

I anticipated that point, it's going to work fine ;)

Edited by Daveincid

vor 8 Stunden schrieb McBride:

I think a nations "game importance" should be dynamic just like youth rating.

Feature-request-forum ist the place for this ;)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LLNDVS:

Just want to echo everyone else and say a massive thank you, @Daveincid (and everyone else involved), for your hard work with these files. They're essential for anyone that wants to play Football Manager as realistically as possible, I can't recommend them enough. Thank you!

Thank you so much! Means a lot :)

Cheers
Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb Mr_Demus:

Awesome job.

I know you said questions in private, but I think this might be of general use.

Is there a list of country transfer preferences? It will make it easier to know, which leagues to load in a save

Thank you! No there isn't, but I currently re-work my "guide to increase realism in FM". This also contains setups for mid-range to high-end PC/Laptops (Low-End is difficult or needs more patience). I hope to get this done next week.

Cheers

Daveincid

On 10/12/2021 at 20:38, ViG1980 said:

Was this the pack that also consolidates the one which makes managers MUCH better?

EDIT: Answer to this question is no - it's the "Hard Mode" pack from majesticeternity

Has this been released for this year???

FM22 "Increase Realism" JANUARY-BETA is now available on Patreon :)

• Transfer Behaviour Overhaul
  • Improved Sponsorship Behaviour
  • Nations Agreements
  • Expansion of Club Data Fixes
  • Ticket Price Adjustments
  • and much more!

Cheers
Daveincid

Yo! I have a question - im playing as RB Salzburg, and 6 months in the save alot of clubs come for my players obviously. But they will max bid 10 mio euros for Adeyemi, who have been playing outstanding, and for Wöber they will give maximum 4-5 mio euros. Will that change at the summer window? 

vor 1 Minute schrieb n1mez:

Yo! I have a question - im playing as RB Salzburg, and 6 months in the save alot of clubs come for my players obviously. But they will max bid 10 mio euros for Adeyemi, who have been playing outstanding, and for Wöber they will give maximum 4-5 mio euros. Will that change at the summer window? 

this is because Clubs don't have that much money due the pandemic. It might increase a little in Summer but prices in general (except England) need a couple of years to get back to the "normal crazyness". So you'll have to find at best an english team to sell him, otherwise he might leave for less as you might want for him. Wöber is already 23 and plays in a smaller league, in Summer 22 he's 24, don't expect too much money for him. Keep in mind that both players have contracts until 24, to get the most money out of your player, it's key that they have at least 3 years left of contract, otherwise offers will be lower. 

Cheers
Daveincid

22 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

this is because Clubs don't have that much money due the pandemic. It might increase a little in Summer but prices in general (except England) need a couple of years to get back to the "normal crazyness". So you'll have to find at best an english team to sell him, otherwise he might leave for less as you might want for him. Wöber is already 23 and plays in a smaller league, in Summer 22 he's 24, don't expect too much money for him. Keep in mind that both players have contracts until 24, to get the most money out of your player, it's key that they have at least 3 years left of contract, otherwise offers will be lower. 

Cheers
Daveincid

Hmm well yeah. It was english teams who asked for them. But in the summer they sold Daka for 30 mio euros and Mwepu for 23 mio euros. And in the middle of the pandemic RB Leipzig bought Dominik Szoboszlai  for 22 mio euros, so yeah.. I cant accept 10 mio euros for maybe the best attacking talent in the game. Otherwise the data is so good

Gerade eben schrieb n1mez:

Hmm well yeah. It was english teams who asked for them. But in the summer they sold Daka for 30 mio euros and Mwepu for 23 mio euros. And in the middle of the pandemic RB Leipzig bought Dominik Szoboszlai  for 22 mio euros, so yeah.. I cant accept 10 mio euros for maybe the best attacking talent in the game. Otherwise the data is so good

Well, you have to accept it, that's how it works, as simple as that.

8 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Well, you have to accept it, that's how it works, as simple as that.

Yeah i can tell by your attitude that you maybe dont want feedback. Noted. 

I just gave you some examples, and you just said that - not even answering

EDIT: Dakas contract was until 2024 aswell. 

Edited by n1mez

Gerade eben schrieb n1mez:

Yeah i can tell by your attitude that you maybe dont want feedback. Noted. 

I just gave you some examples, and you just said that - not even answering

I prefer a PM, as written in the first post, so you are right, my answer is intended to not be that friendly for those kind of questions. And I did answer your question.  It's annoying to discuss about transfer-fees of specific players as they are influenced by their world-reputation too. (which would be something for the research-team of that Club and not me). So Adeyemi might have a too low reputation to represent his actual value more accurate. In my Save (February 22) Benjamin Sesko for example has a value between €21-€35m and a contract until 2026. This is what I tried to explain you. Overall, the Transfer-Values in Austria are well balanced.

Cheers

Daveincid 

Just wanted to say many thanks for the effort and work you've put in these files as they take FM to a much higher level!!

But just a point of "critics", isn't it easier for you to let people ask questions or give feedback in this topic rather than PM you? Otherwise you're answering the same question over and over again which could be answered once in this topic and other people could adress some questions about your files too ;) That's how this community works, no?

Edited by BadAss88

vor 17 Minuten schrieb BadAss88:

But just a point of "critics", isn't it easier for you to let people ask questions or give feedback in this topic rather than PM you? Otherwise you're answering the same question over and over again which could be answered once in this topic and other people could adress some questions about your files too ;) That's how this community works, no?

The main problem is that people tend to ask the same questions again and again, even if it's already written in the thread. ;) My experience in FM21 showed that people write something they "think" it's an issue which 1. isn't or 2nd. are already mentioned/fixed/belongs to another creators file or 3rd. can't be influenced with my files in general. As a consequence of such a missleading post, I receive 3-5 PM's from different people who ask me about it. This annoys me a lot.
The project became so big, just imagine how many questions about every little detail would be asked (check the amount of responses in the FM21-thread).
Even if the community works that way, I don't. Due my dissabilities, social-media and communication with people costs me much more energy as a average person. Those are the reasons why I want it to work that way.

In the end, it worked pretty well so far. It's much more quiet and the feedback I receive via PM is generally very detailed and constructive. Beside that I have quite a big feedback-crew on Patreon which already helps me a lot to improve the files before they go public. So again, if people respect that, I'm able to concentrate on the important stuff, improving this files month for month. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Some feedbacks to the salaries & market value changes.

Under the default settings, the salaries & market values are supposed to increase gradually in terms of years. By applying your changes, it can easily skyrocket in a year/season for elite players as they still earn the same amount of reputation by winning awards.

It would also affect the transfer market because the majority of the clubs simply cannot afford those elite player's wages.

To balance it, I think the reputation of all awards needs to be scaled down by the same level as what you have changed the salaries & market value. Players like Haaland can still earn a fortune but only in his later ages.

Edited by nicholas.shen

vor 7 Minuten schrieb nicholas.shen:

Some feedbacks to the salaries & market value changes.

Under the default settings, the salaries & market values are supposed to increase gradually in terms of years. By applying your changes, it can easily skyrocket in a year/season for elite players as they still earn the same amount of reputation by winning awards.

It would also affect the transfer market because the majority of the clubs simply cannot afford those elite player's wages.

To balance it, I think the reputation of all awards needs to be scaled down by the same level as what you have changed the salaries & market value. Players like Haaland can still earn a fortune but only in his later ages.

Thanks for your feedback. It's a complex topic as there are several factors playing a role in the whole system. The goal is, and will remain, that even elite clubs can't always afford those high salaries. I'm pretty happy of the behaviour right-know.

Cheers

Daveincid

Hello Dave. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! I'm a big fan of your realism mods and had a lot of fun with your FM21 mod. 

I had a small issue with the updated language settings, especially in England. Now instead of English as a language, players will learn "Northern English" and work this into their contracts when signing for a club. The majority of players I sign now want to be sent onto intensive language courses to learn Southern, Midlands or Northern English depending on which club I'm managing. As mentioned, this is also worked into contracts with players refusing to sign for me unless I send them on a language course. This is problematic when I'm managing a level 7 club with minimal finances especially when the language courses costs around £1000 per player. 

One of your great successes in FM21 was the injuries update. Keepers actually got injured and I recall browsing Arsenal and seeing both Ramsdale and Leno out injured and some reserve keeper in goal for about a month. It was great fun and completely realistic. I was sad to learn that you don't plan on overhauling injuries this year as, even though they may be higher on FM22, they'll still be drastically reduced compared to real life. It's completely understandable that injuries would impact player development. We see it all the time in the real game with players like Jack Wilshere, Ryan Mason, Daniel Agger, Andy Carroll, Thomas Vermaelen, etc. Those are just off the top of my head. Consistent injuries impact long-term development and there's no getting away from that. It's realism to the nth degree and I would urge you to overhaul this area if possible. 

vor 39 Minuten schrieb mightypvfc:

Hello Dave. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! I'm a big fan of your realism mods and had a lot of fun with your FM21 mod. 

I had a small issue with the updated language settings, especially in England. Now instead of English as a language, players will learn "Northern English" and work this into their contracts when signing for a club. The majority of players I sign now want to be sent onto intensive language courses to learn Southern, Midlands or Northern English depending on which club I'm managing. As mentioned, this is also worked into contracts with players refusing to sign for me unless I send them on a language course. This is problematic when I'm managing a level 7 club with minimal finances especially when the language courses costs around £1000 per player. 

One of your great successes in FM21 was the injuries update. Keepers actually got injured and I recall browsing Arsenal and seeing both Ramsdale and Leno out injured and some reserve keeper in goal for about a month. It was great fun and completely realistic. I was sad to learn that you don't plan on overhauling injuries this year as, even though they may be higher on FM22, they'll still be drastically reduced compared to real life. It's completely understandable that injuries would impact player development. We see it all the time in the real game with players like Jack Wilshere, Ryan Mason, Daniel Agger, Andy Carroll, Thomas Vermaelen, etc. Those are just off the top of my head. Consistent injuries impact long-term development and there's no getting away from that. It's realism to the nth degree and I would urge you to overhaul this area if possible. 

I really wonder...do you guys check which files you load into the editor data folder?:D I haven't added the languages you mentioned, so it's down to another creator file. I have done several longterm-tests to check the default injuries-rate, I still don't see any need of a general injuries-increase-file as it would cause more issues as it solves. @BadAss88 this is what I mean ;) 

7 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I really wonder...do you guys check which files you load into the editor data folder?:D I haven't added the languages you mentioned, so it's down to another creator file. I have done several longterm-tests to check the default injuries-rate, I still don't see any need of a general injuries-increase-file as it would cause more issues as it solves. @BadAss88 this is what I mean ;) 

I was giving feedback on your FM21 files. Did I mention I was using your FM22 files? 

Good luck with this project 

FM22 "Increase Realism" JANUARY-EARLY ACCESS is now available on Patreon :)

• Transfer Behaviour Overhaul
  • Improved Sponsorship Behaviour
  • Nations Agreements
  • Expansion of Club Data Fixes
  • Ticket Price Adjustments
  • and much more!

Cheers
Daveincid

vor 1 Minute schrieb kwark:

the salaries requirements seem a bit over the top, all my squad players @ barca want 300K+ weekly

7. If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. I probably won't answer every question, please respect that.

On 21/12/2021 at 12:16, Daveincid said:

7. If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. I probably won't answer every question, please respect that.

Just curious as to what we can actually post in this thread? Great mod by the way.

Edited by Yellowbucket58