[FM22][Skin] Mustermann v1.6 - Winter Update Changes

GIMN

Two questions.

Is it possible to put a small national flag/crest below the morale/sharpness icons?

What controls the size of the scorecard boxes? I like them where they are but I wondered how to make them a little smaller?

20211203031250_1.jpg.1c168f535fab5b34735fbb12a69599a0.jpg

Cheers.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Two questions.

Is it possible to put a small national flag/crest below the morale/sharpness icons?

What controls the size of the scorecard boxes? I like them where they are but I wondered how to make them a little smaller?

20211203031250_1.jpg.1c168f535fab5b34735fbb12a69599a0.jpg

Cheers.

You'll want player/player overview panel, line 13:

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="330,100" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" draw_vertical_dividers="false"/>

Change the "100" to change the size of the scorecards.  You'll then need to change the inset value on line 62:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="220"/>

You'll want to increase the inset by the amount you decrease the scorecard by - so, let's say you make the scorecard "80", which is 20 smaller, you'll need to increase the inset to "240".

Re: nation flag, I'll take a look, if it's easy I'll pop it up as soon as I can; although I need to have a think about how to delivery future updates.  Each option I add increases the number of alternatives I need to create exponentially; so I want to find a way where you can tick which options you want, and it writes the relevant panels accordingly.

2 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You'll want player/player overview panel, line 13:

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="330,100" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" draw_vertical_dividers="false"/>

Change the "100" to change the size of the scorecards.  You'll then need to change the inset value on line 62:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="220"/>

You'll want to increase the inset by the amount you decrease the scorecard by - so, let's say you make the scorecard "80", which is 20 smaller, you'll need to increase the inset to "240".

Re: nation flag, I'll take a look, if it's easy I'll pop it up as soon as I can; although I need to have a think about how to delivery future updates.  Each option I add increases the number of alternatives I need to create exponentially; so I want to find a way where you can tick which options you want, and it writes the relevant panels accordingly.

Appreciated.

On 09/12/2021 at 21:18, ben carter said:

Appreciated.

Just to let you know I hadn't forgot about the nationality flag.  Unfortunately I'm not having much joy - I only seem to be able to get the flag with the text which, as I'm sure you can imagine, looks rubbish!  This might need to be solved by someone far better than I!

4 hours ago, GIMN said:

Just to let you know I hadn't forgot about the nationality flag.  Unfortunately I'm not having much joy - I only seem to be able to get the flag with the text which, as I'm sure you can imagine, looks rubbish!  This might need to be solved by someone far better than I!

It's really no problem dude. I'm sure there's other more important stuff you're working on.

Keep up the good work.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM22][Skin] Mustermann v1.3 - Team Colours Skin Now Included
On 07/12/2021 at 14:28, sweetcarroll92 said:

Thanks for the response @GIMN I really appreciate it, and no rush at all mate - I just appreciate the response lol. I know what you mean RE avoiding information that is not available, totally understand that. I tend to run a lot of FM simulations for a client who runs an FM blog, though, and being able to see the finances is often a part of what we cover. If you can't include it then no worries, but thank you so much if you can. No worries on the LIF tab, too; I have no idea what is causing that, haha!

Thank you @Sylv this should be just what I am looking for; shall try when I get home tonight! Thanks :)

Little bit behind schedule, but I've updated the download with the version with scorecards beneath the player picture, should this be of use/interest.  (Also, I messaged you re: finance/wages)

Mustermann v1.3

1 minute ago, SpiderJu said:

MustermannQHD means 1440p  (2560x1440)

MustermannFHD means 1080p (1920*1080)

?

Correct indeed, sir!  The updates in the latest version are only for QHD versions - so the new tabbed player layout won't be available on FHD until later in the week.

for all who use a wqhd Screen, use the "MustermannQHD" = because that is for 1440p  (2560x1440)
Question:   select to "only Icons" in the Game, not important right? ( to have the full Features of your Skin?

Edited by SpiderJu

3 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

for all who use a wqhd Screen, use the "MustermannQHD" = because that is for 1440p  (2560x1440)
Question:   select to "only Icons" in the Game, not important right? ( to have the full Features of your Skin?

It will work both with "only icons" and "icons & text"

On 12/12/2021 at 18:47, GIMN said:

Correct indeed, sir!  The updates in the latest version are only for QHD versions - so the new tabbed player layout won't be available on FHD until later in the week.

FHD version now updated with new layout and the Team Colours edition.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM22][Skin] Mustermann v1.5 - Team Colours Skin Now Included
On 29/11/2021 at 18:34, GIMN said:

Both the key stats issue and the colour schemes issue have been fixed; and link above updated for new release.  I have, however, just noticed in your screenshots that there are some areas that are not properly translated and still in English.  This will be addressed in a future update. For ease, new link here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2wl5vjdb7lrc09d/Mustermann_v1.1.rar/file

@Pointless - only a minor update, but I've fixed the outstanding translation issues.  Things like "D.O.B.", "Playing Time", "Ability", etc... should now all be properly translated.

1 hour ago, lijieneo said:

I love your work so much. Could you add this part in your skin, thanks.

When you use in-game editor, these will be Current Attributes, Recommend Current Attributes and Potential Attributes editable box show up.

177690914_.JPG.762076eb8196130ca926f6b2f1c88856.JPG

@lijieneo - I'm sorry to say this isn't something I'm planning to add, as mentioned in the opening post. I do not intend to purchase the IGE and, as such, would be unable to test any function.  I am more than happy for anyone else to add it themselves, though.

• 2 months later...
  • GIMN changed the title to [FM22][Skin] Mustermann v1.6 - Winter Update Changes
4 hours ago, ben carter said:

After the winter update all my screens/panels with scout reports are blank. Not sure if SI have changed something?  

Damn Winter Update!!!  Original post updated with a quick fix - I've reverted back to original scouting reports, and made some changes to data visualisation on player overview.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, s_pasmus said:

Hi @GIMN, i have this problem in the select kickers panel. Not show the number quality. Any idea?

Immagine 2022-03-17 145344.png

Oh, that's not good; let me take a look when I get home. 

Can you confirm this still happens if you exit the game, and restart FM?  Also which version of the skin are you using?

7 minutes ago, s_pasmus said:

Thanks for the quick reply @GIMN. Yes, I can confirm that the problem also occurs when I turn off and restart fm. I use version 1.6 FHD Team Colours

Super.  I'll check it at and get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you @GIMN.I take this opportunity to report another small bug. During the game, when I go into tactics to make a substitute, when I click on the player I get a badge with on indicator "this player is not available at the moment for a chat". I have to click several times to get back to tactics. Good job!!

2 hours ago, s_pasmus said:

Thank you @GIMN.I take this opportunity to report another small bug. During the game, when I go into tactics to make a substitute, when I click on the player I get a badge with on indicator "this player is not available at the moment for a chat". I have to click several times to get back to tactics. Good job!!

Funnily enough I discovered this at the weekend (and another user raised it the very next day).  The fix for that will be along shortly.

9 hours ago, s_pasmus said:

Quick fix for the "the player is not available at the moment for a chat" issue.  Place the attached files in the following folders:

panel discussion.xml goes in the panels/player folder,
overview.xml goes in the panels/player/mustermann folder.

Re: the set pieces, I'm pretty certain this is a cache issue.  As an example, this is how it looks when I use the graphical attribute skin:

1665085211_AstonVilla_SetPieceTakers.thumb.png.58a34f15331c533310c1c8db6899c036.png

When changing to the regular attribute skin, make sure you have 'Ricarica la skin quando si confermano modifiche nel menu "Perferenze"' ticked

425398251_AstonVilla_SetPieceTakers-2.thumb.png.614e4019c5dda4bb6b48e2f65ca1f295.png

This should then load with the set piece attributes blank, like the problem you are having:

628550211_AstonVilla_SetPieceTakers-3.thumb.png.18ed70d4b9e958fdf54e780b259a0e74.png

Then shut down FM, and load up again, and it should be fixed:

368164601_AstonVilla_SetPieceTakers-4.thumb.png.5b3a813893e191661dd02957c59ca623.png

If that doesn't work, it means the game might be reading something from another skin in your skins folder.  The files that change this are not present in the FHD Team Colours skin (but they are present in the Graphical FHD Team Colours skin, for example).  One way to deal with this is to move other skins out of your skins folder.  Personally, I create a folder called "Archived Skins"  in Documents->Sports Interactive, and then put all skins I am not using in that folder.  This prevents any potential conflict, and then when I want to change skins, I just need to move it over to the regular folder.

overview.xml panel discussion.xml

6 minutes ago, s_pasmus said:

Hi @GIMNit is always me who is bothering you, forgive me. I found another bug. During the game, the icon is moved on the player info, the preview comes out without any information. Thanks and good job!!

Immagine 2022-03-24 173142.png

Not 100% sure this will, work but give this a try.  Put the attached file in the following folder:

MustermannFHD Team Colours\panels\generic

The original file has the background colour set to a dark colour, and if the team's secondary colour is also dark, it won't show through.  I've changed this, so hopefully this should fix it.  Do let me know either way.

popup information panel.xml

3 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

Hi @GIMN do yo know what's the name of this panel? Could you help me?

image.png.703784f12b4091b8a82fedc76d665f11.png

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it is panels/news_item_panels/transfer offer details list panel

I don't believe I edited it in my skin, so you'll need to extract it yourself using the FM22 Resource Archiver

hace 12 horas, GIMN dijo:

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it is panels/news_item_panels/transfer offer details list panel

I don't believe I edited it in my skin, so you'll need to extract it yourself using the FM22 Resource Archiver

Thank you bro!!!

• 2 months later...
On 21/06/2022 at 17:21, RaPoZaUm said:

Such a great skin! Is there any chance you make a version with % for condition/match sharpness on Squad and Tactics screens?

It's not something I was planning on doing, and unfortunately I'm going to be away from my FM computer for another couple of weeks (my work has sent me to India).  As both of these areas can be controlled by custom views, you might be able to find how to do it from a skin that already uses % and just copy it over to the relevant folder.

• 2 weeks later...
Em 23/06/2022 em 07:27, GIMN disse:

It's not something I was planning on doing, and unfortunately I'm going to be away from my FM computer for another couple of weeks (my work has sent me to India).  As both of these areas can be controlled by custom views, you might be able to find how to do it from a skin that already uses % and just copy it over to the relevant folder.

Keen about it. I'm almost illiterate regarding programming so I couldn't make it work. :(

• 3 months later...
Just now, PequenoGenio said:

It was the first thing that i do but didn't work

it's not just that file, but looking through it, you'll be able to find and edit the other files thats showing the scouting card you want, 

it's not an easy task as there are multiply scouting cards of different sizes and they are all intertwined in a few files.

3 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

it's not just that file, but looking through it, you'll be able to find and edit the other files thats showing the scouting card you want, 

it's not an easy task as there are multiply scouting cards of different sizes and they are all intertwined in a few files.

Thank you my e-friend

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Going to start my save this weekend. Does this work fine in FM23 if you just change the version in the skin config or not?

I used it throughout FM22 and hoped to use it again this year. 

It should mostly work, but I haven't really looked into everything to see what would need fixing.  I guess the best answer is to give it a try.  I've gone for something rather different this year, and only sparingly stole code from this one, so whilst that's worked I don't know about it as a whole.

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

It should mostly work, but I haven't really looked into everything to see what would need fixing.  I guess the best answer is to give it a try.  I've gone for something rather different this year, and only sparingly stole code from this one, so whilst that's worked I don't know about it as a whole.

Cheers. I'll give it a go this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
vor 12 Stunden schrieb ben carter:

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to use this again for 23. I tried it over the weekend and no issues so far.

Just look in the skin_config.xml of the folder and change the game version to value="23.0.0" 

OK, but why? Here is the skin from skinmaker for the fm23, or not?