[FM22] The Moroccan Professional & Amateur Leagues + Logo & Kits Pack

Fantastic, will give this a try and finally setup my  Mustapha Hadji avatar as a manager! :)

Thanks for your effort and sharing your work. I always find true gems while searching for players in Morocco, such an uderrated nation as far as real talent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2021 at 04:52, Wolviam said:

Thumbnail.png.a2c533aa076c7b8fb9bbe9c1b06d259d.png

The Moroccan football league system for FM 2022, playable down to the 5th level (Regional Amateur Leagues).

This database doesn't simply activate the Moroccan League, it also :

• Adds lower divisions, their missing clubs + the real stadiums of all playable teams.
  • Updates the league + cup rules/structures (based on real-life).
  • Corrects Attendance, Competition prize money, teams colors/kits.
  • Adds club rivalries.
  • Correct name for all national competitions.
  • Much more (over 7000 changes)

PS :

I have included a logo pack that makes sure that all playabale moroccan teams have their real-life logo.

+ If you have any remark or feedback, do not hesitate to let me know. I still plan to make more additions.

Recommendation :

When you start a new game with this database make sure to :

• Tick "Add players to playable teams" & untick "Do not add key staff" under Advanced Options.

Preview :

01.jpg.5bcbb61f1cf23204e1a4350b6a27d675.jpg

02.jpg.cc8079890059b00582bbede31d560ed6.jpg

03.jpg.89166932da018e668df87f7dcf48f408.jpg

04.jpg.c3da389a7ff08fc3eef3cc6cea71bc41.jpg

05.jpg.1edf9cfdf9dd0eb5aba8f6aecbd61922.jpg

The updated version (v2) has some new additions :

• Historical stats for Botola (Biggest win, youngest/oldest scorers, Longest winning streaks, etc.)
  • National & Top league Personal awards (Al Mountakhab's Golden Lion, Best domestic player, Best GK etc.)
  • Lower Leagues personal awards (best player, best youngster, & best manager)
  • 5th division (4 different regional leagues comprising of 8 teams each. The irl leagues have 16 teams each, but due to limited information online and not having enough free time, I decided -for now- to only include the top 8 teams whose info I could find, I hope to add the others later)
  • Many other minor additions.

Moroccan Professional & Amateur Leagues.fmf 95.75 kB · 75 downloads

v2-Moroccan Professional & Amateur Leagues.fmf 166.48 kB · 4 downloads Moroccan Competition & Club Logos.zip 5.63 MB · 1 download

Hi, 

Could you explain the difference between the v1 file and v2 file? 

Best,

17 hours ago, Boyle.se said:

Hi, 

Could you explain the difference between the v1 file and v2 file? 

Best,

Hello,

The v2 version has everything the original version has plus more additions :

• Historical stats for Botola (Biggest win, youngest/oldest scorers, Longest winning streaks, etc.)
    • National & Top league Personal awards (Al Mountakhab's Golden Lion, Best domestic player, Best GK etc.)
    • Lower Leagues personal awards (best player, best youngster, & best manager)
    • 5th division (4 different regional leagues comprising of 8 teams each. The irl leagues have 16 teams each, but due to limited information online and not having enough free time, I decided -for now- to only include the top 8 teams whose info I could find, I hope to add the others later)
    • Many other minor additions.

Edited by Wolviam

• Wolviam changed the title to [FM22] The Moroccan Professional & Amateur Leagues + Logo & Kits Pack
On 08/12/2021 at 11:28, sporadicsmiles said:

This is truly beautiful work, thank you! I'll probably just point to this rather than making my own version of Morocco for Africa Extended! I'm not gonna be doing a better job than this!

Loved the work last year! When should we expect Africa extended this year? Thank you! 

Edited by dillonbarrett1997

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wolviam,

Great work as usual.

Just the one question.

I'm using the Moroccan league but it seems like only the winner of the league qualifies for the CAF champions league when in fact it should be the runners up as well.  

Furthermore there is seems to be an error with the CAF confederation cup qualification- 3rd and 4th should qualify normally not the runners up of the league

(see link below)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_Botola

Could you look into this please?

Many Thanks

@kb1000 Eventhough the game shows that :

• The league champion qualifies to CAF Champions League
  • The runner up qualifies to CAF confederation cup

In reality, by the start of the next season both of the top 2 teams qualify to the Champions league, with the 3rd and 4th qualifying to Confederation Cup.

So it is working as it should, but there is an issue with how the information is presented. I'm not sure why, because I didn't make any edits to continental competitions.

Here is a test I conducted today :

From both the league's 'Rules' page & the Continent 'Qualification Places' page, it seems like only 2 Moroccan teams will qualify to African continental competitions  :

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.569b78141c5bad4314568769d6b00e07.jpg

Spoiler

02.thumb.jpg.c6d11d0e9c81a2b6618a75aea7e493fd.jpg

The season ended with IRT, Wydad, Raja & Berkane as the top 4 teams :

Spoiler

03.thumb.jpg.75cf2b3be264d525e223ea728d6c5284.jpg

When the qualification rounds of both the CAF Champions League, and the CAF Confederation Cup were announced for the new season. Both IRT & Wydad were in the Champions League, while both Raja & Berkane were in the Confederation Cup :

Spoiler

04.thumb.jpg.9f1419c391afde07fef7063b33c182a2.jpg

Spoiler

05.thumb.jpg.b31e48b51126246330421d806374c31b.jpg