FM2022 and FM2022 Editor

dejones58

Hello, i have just paid for both the game and the Editor. Can someone guide me to were i can find actual instructions to use the editor tool. I just lost six hours of my life last night thinking i was making all these changes to the database, usual things like increasing the clubs financies and increasing ticket prices and edititing player and staff values. I am hopeless at computer stuff being from the older generation but trying my best lol. My nephews put me in touch with this game available online to buy. Had a much older CD disc one in 2009 and loved the editiing by changing players names and creating new players. Had my kids and family members all playing lol. i did hope to do the same thing with this one as i have loads of boring hours in the day now due to my health and being on constant lockdown. So if anyone can help me with how to work the editing tool and actually have my changes work in the game, that would be ace. Not even played a single match as yet because i do not want to start till i have done my club editing. Hope someone here can help me, btw, i aint no teenager, i was one back in the 80's lol, so not so good at the jargon or tech stuff., cheers Dave