Error in National Rules

KevinDacosta

I've been trying to test the rules but this showed up and I can't seem to find the solution, but basically I'm trying to find FIFA Club World Cup editor data with the known format and making sure that the competiton happen annually.

and I also uploaded the .fmf file 
(the .fmf is from https://sortitoutsi.net/content/58157/club-world-cup-alternative-format but it was FM21, so i was trying to make it playable in FM22 )

Screenshot_28.png

CWC.fmf

OK, so your host nation page says pick from participating teams and your team selection says get host nation team.

In a sense you create a circular reference, because your qualified teams page will look at the hosting page, while your hosting page will look at your qualified teams. So either one of those pages needs to be changed. Looking at the 2020 version of the tournament I see 6 continental champions and a local host, in this case a team from Qatar. If you set Qatar as a host in the host section would that work?

56 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

OK, so your host nation page says pick from participating teams and your team selection says get host nation team.

In a sense you create a circular reference, because your qualified teams page will look at the hosting page, while your hosting page will look at your qualified teams. So either one of those pages needs to be changed. Looking at the 2020 version of the tournament I see 6 continental champions and a local host, in this case a team from Qatar. If you set Qatar as a host in the host section would that work?

I tried this and still not working.

image.thumb.png.e3fc7389b0f33b86ab75a7c02d8f3811.png

Edited by KevinDacosta