My FM22 - Unnamed Save with no End Goal

FMCTVaughaniola

Well hello all! I am back with my save for FM22, there is no end goal, no name to the save, just an unnamed something I'll write every now and then that doesn't feel like a chore. Something I'll enjoy writing and hopefully you lot will enjoy reading. 

The story starts on the 1st December 2021. We set the seen in a small town in the North-East of England called South Shields, home to South Shields FC, in the 7th Tier of English football. They have always been around the lower leagues, no real breakthrough of top English football, never been in the football league in their history. This is where I step in, as the manager of South Shields on Football Manager. 

The season is going really well here in the Northern Premier League Premier Division with South Shields sat top of the division with all hopes high for the second half of the league season! Promotion is very much on the cards with an open plain of field to go up and start our life in the Vanarama National League North. But it's not that simple with FC United of Manchester hot on our tails as possibly our biggest rival for this save! We have played them in the FA Cup Qualifiers, beating them by 3 goals to 1 away from home at Broadhurst Park, and drew 2-2 in the league with them, also away from home.

The next time I face FC United of Manchester will be in the 3rd Round of the FA Trophy after we defeated Kidderminster Harriers in Extra Time to go through. One signing has been made and that is the signing of Harry Honesty from Hashtag United.

Thank you for reading this blog, I really appreciate it, I will be back at some point soon with another update with South Shields. CMON YOU MARINERS!
image.thumb.png.4d78857e78e53a52518d0852ae96332d.png

MY UNNAMED SAVE WITH NO END GOAL - EPISODE 2!

Well you lot, I'm sorry it has taken me so long of a time to create the second variation of this blog, but we are now at the end of the season, and I believe it is safe to say, oh deary me, we've had an absolute shocker. Well, lets get into detail about this shocker then shall we.

I'm going to start off by saying that, 1 signing was made, and one signing alone, this was the deal of bringing Jazz Wallace to Mariners Park! Jazz isn't a player that will start a lot of games for us, just a player that will bolster the squad numbers, and hopefully gain us promotion in season two. As I am writing this, we have just finished the Northern Premier League Premier Division in 4th position! This was absolutely disgraceful from us in my opinion, we should've been up there and with a fight of winning the league all the way through till the end of the season. The play offs were an interesting trek, with 2 goals standing between us and a potential spot in the Vanarama National League North. In the end it was Morpeth who got promotion to the VNLN, alongside league winners Nantwich Town. Yes, this does mean another year in the 7th Tier with FC United of Manchester, oh joy! 

image.thumb.png.265d436931da97b2f1969036916ac504.png

This was how the league table looked at the end of the season. Bamber Bridge, Lancaster, Ashton Utd and Grantham relegated to the division below, and as stated previously Nantwich and Morpeth going up. With another shot at promotion this year, I want to do it right! Go up in fashion, go up in style! 

During the summer transfer window I think I will try and bolster more players with the ability to transform into VNLN players within the year, because if the aim is definitely going to be promotion, then we need to put up a massive fight against relegated sides.

Now let's get into the juicy stuff... the winners of major trophies! 

Premier League - Man City

Championship - Fulham

League One - Portsmouth

League Two - Forest Green Rovers

LaLiga Santander - Real Madrid

Bundesliga - FC Bayern

Serie A - Juventus

Ligue 1 - PSG

Eredivisie - Ajax 

Liga NOS - SL Benfica

Scottish Premiership - Rangers

FA Cup - Liverpool

Carabao Cup - Chelsea

Europa Conference League - Bayer Leverkusen

Europa League - AS Monaco

Champions League - Liverpool

Thank you all for reading this blog. I'll be back after a few games into the new season, take care.

Don't forget to join the discord server here https://discord.gg/EwAjzY8Y