[FM22] Korea 2022 KL1 to K6 - FM2022 - 22.4 Update - V4

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3JhJJXrFzoGsoLEjzoTLskf7yCp_GYr/view?usp=sharing

**K7 has been temporarily disabled due to an issue with the XML format**

This is my Korean database for FM22. It includes down to K6 (sixth tier)

**Features**

- New System for 2022. Extra promotion spot in K League 2. Transfers updated to March 27th 2022. Gimpo FC added to K League 2

- K3 and K4 leagues have been added with correct clubs

- K5 is added and has all clubs added in all 11 regions. Also has the full K5 championship

- K6 and K7 added with all teams and leagues correct as of November 2021. Full promotion/relegation between K5 and K7

- FA Cup has been fixed to make sure it takes the correct amount of teams from K4 and K5

- All squads are added and correct in K3 and K4

- All managers are added and correct in K3 and K4

- Promotion and relegation system is added for K3 and K4

- Fantasy promotion system added between KL2 and K3. Alternative file without this is also included

- Added dozens of new cities and counties to add more accuracy to team and stadium locations

- Some team names in KL1 and KL2 were tweaked

- Corrected all K3, K4 and K5 club's colours and match engine kit colours

- Tweaked a few stadium capacities in K3 and K4 to match real life

- Added all K5 stadiums/pitches to ensure they use the correct stadiums

- All badges in the logo pack are correct as of 19th November 2021. All logos from KL1 down to K4 are present. 95% of the K5 teams have badges too.

Logo Pack - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t7WegvfstaLankOF3eSXIj2IiGPgKte6/view?usp=sharing

**Installation**

Place the .fmf file into "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data"

ONLY USE ONE FMF FILE. DON'T USE BOTH!

During game setup, make sure to select 'Add Players To Playable Teams'.

Extract the Logos RAR straight into "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\"

It will merge with your existing graphics folder if you have one.

To ensure the logos show in game, go to 'Preferences' -> 'Interface'. Untick 'Use Caching..' and tick 'Reload Skin when confirming...'. Then click 'Reload Skin'. Use this image as reference - cLAmLiw.png

Edited by Mediocre_Jake
Title change- version 4 update

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM22] Korea 2021 KL1 to K7 - FM2022 - v1.1

Several teams have black kits as both their home and away jersey. I followed the installation guide, but I guess something went wrong. Anyone able to help me out?

Every team except gangwon B in is seems to be only in the k4 league black. Their logo show correctly but a black background

Edited by vegson

21 hours ago, vegson said:

Several teams have black kits as both their home and away jersey. I followed the installation guide, but I guess something went wrong. Anyone able to help me out?

Every team except gangwon B in is seems to be only in the k4 league black. Their logo show correctly but a black background

I just checked without my logos installed and you are right, the colours have gone from everything K4 down. I will fix this as soon as I can. This is an issue with FM though, as my file was working before their little update a few days ago.

**Editing this as I have now checked my file. The colours and kits are there. They are fine.

** A bit more testing and it seems my older files have the correct colours. I don't know what the issues is now. I will have to look into it.

***** A Final edit. I believe I can fix the issue. No idea what SI did, but it is essentially not reading the colours from the editor file. I can fix it by changing them all to another colour entirely and then changing it back, I think. So I will try and get a fixed file out in the next few hours. *****

Screenshot_944.png

Screenshot_945.png

Screenshot_946.png

Screenshot_947.png

Edited by Mediocre_Jake

37 minutes ago, lo.simon said:

Can you out the file without promotion/ relégation ? As real rules ? Thank you 

I am currently fixing the issues with kit colours so I will have an updated file in about 24 hours. I will also make a version without promotion, such as real life then too.

8 hours ago, lo.simon said:

Here is a file with the KL2/K3 Promotion removed. This is now identical to real life. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_jK1Rx7mfe4UNX_ams-KUzUdlgP-TKSa/view?usp=sharing

On 15/12/2021 at 22:00, vegson said:

This seems to be an issue with the game itself, a bug I think. My month old personal save has just had the same issue and that is using an older version of my file. The editor shows the colours and kits correctly, this is an issue with the game reading the file. I have submitted a bug and it is something I will likely need to wait for a response on.

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM22] Korea 2021 KL1 to K6 - FM2022 - v1.2
On 15/12/2021 at 22:00, vegson said:

New download link at the top of my original post has fixed this. It does mean temporarily disabling the K7 though.

On 16/12/2021 at 21:35, lo.simon said:

New download link at the top of my original post now includes a file for no promotion

Winter update for the 2022 season. Download link updated at the top of the page.

**Winter Update Features**

- K League 2 expanded to 11 teams, Gimpo FC added
- All squads and transfers updated to 5th February 2022 (more transfer updates will come)
- K3 and K4 have correct number of teams
- The 3 new B teams and Goyang KH have been added to K4
- All managers updated to 5th February 2022

3 hours ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

Is there a file where k3 pro/rel starts in 2023 since that’s when it’s supposedly being discussed to take place *knock on wood*

There isn't, sorry. You could always try and edit the file yourself and offset the start year by a year, but it isn't something I have tested.

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM22] Korea 2022 KL1 to K6 - FM2022 - 22.3 Update - V3.0
  • Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM22] Korea 2022 KL1 to K6 - FM2022 - 22.3 Update - V3.1
  • Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM22] Korea 2022 KL1 to K6 - FM2022 - 22.4 Update - V4
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...