[FM22] Danish lower league database (7th tier) - Updated 06/06 (Re-verified and reuploaded)

• Crealk changed the title to [FM22] Danish lower league database (7th tier) - Updated 20/11

Smaller fix/update. Fixes incorrect dates and league sorting rules for the lowest competitions. 

Still has some minor league-filling issues (leagues with only 4 teams, making the season very boring if you go there) But will maybe make a non-realistic file that has better gameplay. Will see about that :) 

Anyone who has downloaded and played are more than welcome to bring me feedback! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great work! Do you reckon it would work if you activated your database together with the fixes from Danish head researcher @Girafi? Or would the conflicting data make problems?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2650171209

Edit: I tried to load them both up in game, but they don't want to select both at the same time. I then tried to merge them in the editor, but when I load up the merged db in FM I can only select the 4 tiers as in the vanilla game. Do you have any idea how I could implement the fixes to the vanilla divisions, without losing the ability to have your lower leagues? I'm terrible at the editor btw. :lol:

Edited by Svartowiz

On 31/01/2022 at 13:27, Svartowiz said:

Great work! Do you reckon it would work if you activated your database together with the fixes from Danish head researcher @Girafi? Or would the conflicting data make problems?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2650171209

Edit: I tried to load them both up in game, but they don't want to select both at the same time. I then tried to merge them in the editor, but when I load up the merged db in FM I can only select the 4 tiers as in the vanilla game. Do you have any idea how I could implement the fixes to the vanilla divisions, without losing the ability to have your lower leagues? I'm terrible at the editor btw. :lol:

Thanks. Yes, I've noticed that the two databases are conflicting, but I've not decided to merge the two. I will probably think about it and ask @Girafi if it's was okay too. (The link/file is btw offline now)

From my understanding, his database fixes some sub rules + that 3rd division teams can get drawn in the cup in the 1st season. So I understand it as it will "fix itself" without his database from the 2nd season and onwards :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/03/2022 at 15:10, Svartowiz said:

New patch needs this DB to be verified. Can you help with that? :)

Yes, I've uploaded the verified DB now.

On 01/03/2022 at 16:09, dino88 said:

hi, this clashes with the real result file.. is there a way around it?

No sorry, I dont use real results DB so wouldnt know of the issue or how to fix it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Taking a long shot posting here, it's been awhile since the last guy wrote.
Came across this and got excited, only to find out that it cannot be downloaded anymore. Anyone know if it was taken down by the creator, discontinued or reuploaded somewhere else? I was looking for exactly this, but cant seem to find a danish lower league database anywhere else.

On 03/06/2022 at 23:23, Victius said:

Taking a long shot posting here, it's been awhile since the last guy wrote.
Came across this and got excited, only to find out that it cannot be downloaded anymore. Anyone know if it was taken down by the creator, discontinued or reuploaded somewhere else? I was looking for exactly this, but cant seem to find a danish lower league database anywhere else.

On 10/04/2022 at 13:55, PhilipQuaade said:

It tells my that it has located a virus everytime i try to download the database, any advice on how to get around?

Hi, sorry for the delay.

I've re-verified and uploaded it in the first post now :)  If the file still doesnt work, try to download it from the Steam workshop. 

Cheers.

• Crealk changed the title to [FM22] Danish lower league database (7th tier) - Updated 06/06 (Re-verified and reuploaded)
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions again. First of all I've noticed that NB Bornholm II isn't affiliated to the 1st team in your database. I think their b-team should be put in the Bornholmsserien instead.

Secondly, girafi has made a fix once again for the winter patch and again I would like to combine the two, but I don't know how. This time it's only regarding signing players on part time contracts under a certain wage. In the vanilla game - and therefore your db - you can sign most players from semi pro teams in the lower divisions for free, which is quite game breaking if you're one of those teams. I don't know if you can implement a simmilar fix to your database? The link to girafi's db is here (if he doesn't take this one down too :lol:):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2784788350

Thank you again for the best db for the lower leagues in Denmark!

EDIT: I noticed he also changed the summer transfer deadline from 1/9 to 31/8, but I think thats the only other change in his fix. I've taken a screenshot of what rules has been changed.

Crealk db:

crealk_db.png

Girafi db:

girafi_db.png

Edited by Svartowiz

I've managed to fix it myself by learning about the advanced rules. Is it okay with you if I upload my edit here? I've only changed the 2 rules mentioned above and some fixes for regional divisions. I've simulated to 2028 with no issues. :)

I noticed a problem just now. NordicBet liga (2nd tier) doesn't split up like in the vanilla db. All other vanilla divisions do, but for some reason your db makes NBL a normal 33 game league with not promotion/relegation split.

EDIT: I think I've fixed it. I made every single rule in the vanilla leagues match the Girafi db and it seems to work fine when simulating. Besides that I've made the Bornholmsserien teams play each other 3 times like in real life, because of too few matches. I've attached the file here, but just say if you want me to remove it. :)

dk_tier7.fmf

Edited by Svartowiz

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...