[FM22] How the hell are they pronounced? Yxhults IK - Sweden Youth Only - version 2.0

Moonshine

Yxhults IK live score, schedule and results - Football - SofaScore

Following on from this topic, I've fallen slightly in love with Yxhults - who are rubbish, play on one of the only grass pitches in Sweden, have no money, terrible players, terrible youth facilities, terrible training and are utterly unpronounceable. Oh, and the Swedish Cup is completely baffling.

129faebc003e3b080cdc667a3e31ed1c.png

It's tiny, boring and 25 minutes outside of the major metropolitan area of Orebro (population 125,000), home to Orebro SK in the Allsvenskan, the Swedish top division. Our lofty ambition? Beat Orebro SK to be the first club from the area to win the Allsvenskan. The reality? Lower league mediocrity, and a broken youth development system.

THE RULES

Rules remain rules. This, like the last, will be a youth save where we can sign players, but only those who have come through our youth academy, or been poached. With a team like ours, there are pretty much no players in the game who started at the club who don't remain at the club. But if, god forbid, someone buys one of our Youth Products, I can buy them back.

I'll be on instant-result. I'm also a terrible FM player, so likelihood of going up, staying up, or any real progress at any decent speed is very low.

Youth Development

I, unlike @Pompeyboyz, and much like @Mr U Rosler, am sure that there is a major issue with youth development with regard teams with terrible facilities in this game. So the secondary element to this will be to examine our players year on year to look at how they are progressing (or, far more like, regressing). As such I'll be doing something I naturally hate and taking note of the players' CA and PA, as well as keeping a detailed look at our coaches. My "Working with Youngsters" stats are also going to be higher than I'd naturally want to start in these games, as an attempt to drag them upward.

Our Facilities:

194f2df6d563d0a7206b1642f78be653.png

144a5ffce805e0c96b4782f7c9044a44.png

Squad Analysis

The squad is, of course, terrible, but let's see how things shape up over time. I will, of course, be attempting to keep everyone there as long as possible to allow my (inevitably awful) youth players to come through.

2573a1d7d7a02ea89605fc0e1464a0dd.png

2875273dbaaa93a9a3cdd17b6dfc031d.png

c6cae5e2be6ef19d8542a48b6495b0d5.png

I've taken a screenshot of the CA/PAs of all the players, but in an attempt to avoid ruining my own enjoyment as much as anything, I'm going to convert them into data as soon as possible, and look toward an analysis of CA/PA movement at the end of each season. Jens Johansen is too good for us, and will leave at the end of the season as he won't sign a new contract. Albin Andersson (HG) has been signed to a 3+2 contract, to try and keep him forever as he's brilliant, perfectly rounded, and huggable to boot.

I know we don't agree on the Youth Development side of thing and my testing is open to interpretation, but having just been testing with Yxhults and seeing the absolutely terrible players :eek: the starting facilities will produce, it will be interesting to see how you get on if you manage to improve the facilities.

Yxhults IK

Swedish Division 2 Norra Gotaland

Preseason

We've seen the squad above - and I'm fairly convinced we've a chance of going up, this or next season. In contract to the last save, I've decided on an attacking tactic, that keeps 5 back and sx forward on the attack, and seven back on the defence. Let's see if it works.

Expectations:

Expectations are reasonable. Prediction is midtable.

d44f7df53410777946f5aaf086e73e4e.png

c7b2ca558ff3b386eb05a7c8216c2330.png

Pre-season:

The attacking style certainly worked in a few games.

23765fafb10a549af6e69dcf7c851c5a.png

5909d2facc4c2f097536ab23b3db1364.png

Edited by Moonshine

Yxhults IK

June

A pandemic affected 2020 season means that 2021 is jam packed with games, including seven in the first month. But we're exciting, scoring loads and conceding a fair few too.

cc9fdba5c0692b092557f778f963d842.png

5th is good, I have to say.

1f66e4e8608e14c79f69b4847f13d0e0.png

Yxhults IK

July

An undefeated month as we got more used to my relatively demanding tactic was nice to see, as was the spread of goalscorers across the team.

55681f89b4a39e11b0c532621ff4aedd.png

With that, we've move to third - with only Oddevold and BK Forward ahead.

224d728dc1eb755e46ae296039105eae.png

Edited by Moonshine